Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my thought for the day:

COULD GGMS have gone to the MH that night at the time she says. BUT, she was summoned there to watch Jr. while MC and "others" (ToC, JO, who else) took Haleigh to the hospital (that's what they told her). GGMS gets there - the others leave and Haleigh doesn't go to the hospital - she goes with them to party and dies. Coverup and disposal sets in. RC, meanwhile knew they weren't going to the hospital (maybe even instructed them NOT to go) - he's at "werk", hence the 90 calls to find out what's going on.

Sometime that night - before getting back to the MH - someone calls GGMS and tells her to take Jr. home with her and that they are coming back with Haleigh soon - as soon as the drs. release her. So, GGMS leaves - not truly knowing what's going on.

Now, obviously GGMS knows Haleigh didn't go to the hospital and is missing but doesn't want to implicate "blood" without knowing the whole truth. TN is involved as well - GGMS would have called her to tell her about Haleigh going to the hospital. TN would have then, in turn, called RC to find out what's going on. I think TN is more in the "know" that GGMS - although I do think GGMS knows alot more today than she did.

Misty's been covering for herself. Maybe Ron and herself (with OD scenario), but mostly NUMERO UNO.

Haleigh's demise on Misty's watch. Misty's brother(s) hailed by Misty for clean-up, cover-up, staging.

Accessories-after-the-fact:
It's Tommy plus Timmy/Chelsea's Van and whoever came over to Ron's in that Van to help.

Believe that Misty called Timmy. IMO The reason Timmy/Chelsea's Van was used is she called Timmy. Misty could have called Tommy first if she was looking for emergency health assistance (Tommy being next door, Lindsy being a nurse, Timmy being 17 minutes away.)

Tommy's put himself in this thing now with his semi-confession/tip or whatever.

The whole family has always put Timmy/Chelsea's van in this thing because THEY KNOW there is evidence in that van.

I'm guessing Tommy's putting Joe in the Van, in order to get the van to the scene.

Maybe Tommy coughed up Timmy finally? Or maybe that's the part that's deceptive on the LDT.

And, I think even The Croslin Clan all knows by now that Misty's self-toasted. (She was toast with the LVA crap this summer when she pretended to remember someone standing at the door stealing Haleigh, but she was really toast when her memory experienced miraculous improvements with her letter writing campaign) "She seen 3, she seen maybe 4 dark shadows, she seen Joe holding Haleigh at the door ..." Too bad she never saw the damned phone or the numbers 911. silly strategy. silly girl. Even Misty knows she's in it over her head now...per LE.

14 hours of interview with Chelsea in Cape Cod
, and Timmy's refusal to return to Florida tells me Timmy's been on LE's list. Entire family could still conspire to protect Timmy - Timmy's the only one with a damned job and able to send money for honeybuns and minutes. (Except perhaps Lindsy, who recently "throws out" TIMMY AND TOMMY's work boots. *cough-cough* (why are Timmy's work boots at her house?)

Tommy's sufferred and tried to get Misty to come clean. Timmy tried to talk to Misty after moving to Cape Cod. Misty and Ronald don't like it. Ron's aggressive with both Timmy and Tommy. Keeps Misty away from them until he dumps Misty. Ron's aggressive with Charlie.

So, still on fence about Ron. It was in his, TN's and GGMS's best interest to always support the story that they did not leave those precious children in the care of a soul-less, strung-out, angry, temper-tantrum murdering teenager that night. Ron's reputation and Jr's custody was in immediate jeopardy. If they decided to believe Misty's stories and suspect Crystal or later, Misty's relatives well, that was easier than facing Ron's negligence in this thing.

Ron could still be in it. Still on my fence. If so, if push comes to shove and Misty could implicate Ron to save her own skin, she would in a heartbeat.

I sure hope this thing goes down soon. My brain's gonna explode from over-noodling. :blushing::crazy:

Misty's been covering for herself. Maybe Ron and herself (with OD scenario), but mostly NUMERO UNO.

Haleigh's demise on Misty's watch. Misty's brother(s) hailed by Misty for clean-up, cover-up, staging.

It's Tommy plus Timmy/Chelsea's Van and whoever came over to Ron's in that Van to help.

Believe that Misty called Timmy. IMO The reason Timmy/Chelsea's Van was used is she called Timmy. Misty could have called Tommy first if she was looking for emergency health assistance (Tommy being next door, Lindsy being a nurse, Timmy being 17 minutes away.)

Tommy's put himself in this thing now with his semi-confession/tip or whatever.

The whole family has always put Timmy/Chelsea's van in this thing because THEY KNOW there is evidence in that van.

I'm guessing Tommy's putting Joe in the Van, in order to get the van to the scene.

Maybe Tommy coughed up Timmy finally? Or maybe that's the part that's deceptive on the LDT.

And, I think even The Croslin Clan all knows by now that Misty's self-toasted. (She was toast with the LVA crap this summer when she pretended to remember someone standing at the door stealing Haleigh, but she was really toast when her memory experienced miraculous improvements with her letter writing campaign) "She seen 3, she seen maybe 4 dark shadows, she seen Joe holding Haleigh at the door ..." Too bad she never saw the damned phone or the numbers 911. silly strategy. silly girl. Even Misty knows she's in it over her head now...per LE.

14 hours of interview with Chelsea in Cape Cod
, and Timmy's refusal to return to Florida tells me Timmy's been on LE's list. Entire family could still conspire to protect Timmy - Timmy's the only one with a damned job and able to send money for honeybuns and minutes. (Except perhaps Lindsy, who recently "throws out" TIMMY AND TOMMY's work boots. *cough-cough* (why are Timmy's work boots at her house?)

Tommy's sufferred and tried to get Misty to come clean. Timmy tried to talk to Misty after moving to Cape Cod. Misty and Ronald don't like it. Ron's aggressive with both Timmy and Tommy. Keeps Misty away from them until he dumps Misty. Ron's aggressive with Charlie.

So, still on fence about Ron. It was in his, TN's and GGMS's best interest to always support the story that they did not leave those precious children in the care of a soul-less, strung-out, angry, temper-tantrum murdering teenager that night. Ron's reputation and Jr's custody was in immediate jeopardy. If they decided to believe Misty's stories and suspect Crystal or later, Misty's relatives well, that was easier than facing Ron's negligence in this thing.

Ron could still be in it. Still on my fence. If so, if push comes to shove and Misty could implicate Ron to save her own skin, she would in a heartbeat.

I sure hope this thing goes down soon. My brain's gonna explode from over-noodling. :blushing::crazy:
But now that Ron has these hefty drug charges, & has essentially lost custody of Jr., why doesn't he & his family nail Misty & put an end to this? Are they not sure who did what, but just covered for Ron out of a knee jerk reaction? Could they be charged with hindering this investigation? or maybe they think that Ron will once again squeak through the system & get Jr. back. Hey, stranger things have happened. OJ got to raise his kids.

Oh gods no. If they were going to do that they would be doing a simple ground search in public. A water search is a complex, manpower intensive, expensive and inherrantly dangerous activity. Especially when extended over several days. No LE or emergency sevices would use one simply for misdirection. No Chief or Command officer would allow that. There are safer and cheaper ways to provide misdirection when needed.

Yet they must do realistic training activities from time to time. The faux search could have served a dual purpose, training and distract. Around here firemen burn down actual (donated/delapidated) homes for "practice".

Add to that Grandma Hollars latest reveal about Misty saying that she got into bed with Jr. and covered their heads with a sheet. So, he would have had to have seen the man in black prior to this happening. But, he would still be able to hear the bouncing on the couch and the squeaky shoes.

I still have to wonder under this scenario why Misty did not call 911. In the 911 call she makes it pretty plain her phone was laying on that table next to the bed. She had no problems calling 911 when she got robbed, would she not have the decency to do so if she was hiding her head from what might have gone on in another room in the trailer? Methinks this scenario is someone's dream...so they can say they didn't do anything to Haleigh.

If the river search had been a distraction I think LE would likely have just announced a search; we wouldn't have seen Tommy's attorney's press release that took the credit or the blame for leading them to the search location

Yet they must do realistic training activities from time to time. The faux search could have served a dual purpose, training and distract. Around here firemen burn down actual (donated/delapidated) homes for "practice".
Misty keeps agreeing to LDTs. That has me baffled. If she's not guilty, it may be a genuine attempt to clear her name. If she's not guilty, but knows something, it may be an attempt to get to the truth without snitching. If she's guilty, is this her attempt to convince Ron that if she were, she wouldn't be willing? Also, if she's guilty, it may be a part of living in denial-in other words, she refuses to take the precautions of a guilty person. Or if she's guilty, & accepts that she's guilty, but doesn't have the guts to confess-maybe she's waiting for the cops to figure it out. Do any of you have any ideas? Because looking @ Misty from a legal stand point...she's killing me.

Misty keeps agreeing to LDTs. That has me baffled. If she's not guilty, it may be a genuine attempt to clear her name. If she's not guilty, but knows something, it may be an attempt to get to the truth without snitching. If she's guilty, is this her attempt to convince Ron that if she were, she wouldn't be willing? Also, if she's guilty, it may be a part of living in denial-in other words, she refuses to take the precautions of a guilty person. Or if she's guilty, & accepts that she's guilty, but doesn't have the guts to confess-maybe she's waiting for the cops to figure it out. Do any of you have any ideas? Because looking @ Misty from a legal stand point...she's killing me.

JMO - Misty's constant denials on the jailhouse tapes of even selling drugs gives me a clue about her mindset. She claims "they" (I'm assuming LE) are ruining her life/our lives. She takes no responsibilty for anything ever. She starts crying and whinning and Hank and Lisa just melt and start babying her. Everything she says in those tapes puts herself first and everyone else just really doesn't matter. I also believe she has totally snowed her lawyer. Misty learned how to play the victim to get what she wanted when she wanted, I don't think she has outgrown this, YET. But I suspect she will be in short order.

I have been wondering about this too. She took the TM tests against the advice of her attorney. Family pressures? Youthful defiance? I know better than my atty -kind of thinking?

It might be a part of the same mindset that made her say that lawyers are for guilty people, like getting a lawyer will convict you. On the same train of thought maybe polygraphs are for innocent people... if you take enough of them it'll save you in the end because guilty people won't take them and you must be innocent. Maybe she thinks that if she refuses it will be tantamount to admitting she's lying.

Ron's aggressive with Charlie.

**snipped by me**

WHO'S CHARLIE????

**snipped by me**

WHO'S CHARLIE????

charles jones, who was in the other vehicle the night that Misty and Ron called 911 to report a road rage incident. charles jones also called 911.

charles jones, who was in the other vehicle the night that Misty and Ron called 911 to report a road rage incident. charles jones also called 911.
Oh ok! I got it. I didn't know that guy's name. Thanks for shaking the cobwebs in my head! lol

There was discussion on the Shell Harbor thread and the close proximity to Magnolia Drive where Hank and Lisa lived. I've always felt that MC was the one to pick up Haleigh and this theory would not align with that. MC is at the bus stop waiting to pick up her brother's kids who she was supposed to babysit. She intended to go back to Hank and Lisa's house because she knew they weren't home and also because she was living there when she wasn't at RC's house. This theory would also eliminate RC and MC being home all day sleeping and talking. RC and TN kept trying all day to get MC to babysit and she refused. RC gets to the bus stop to pick up HC and sees MC picking up her brother's kids and heading away from Green Lane, possibly to Magnolia Dr. RC had been thinking she'd give in and babysit. When he saw her heading in the opposite direction, he flipped and took off after her. He follows her to Magnolia Dr. and the altercation occurs at that address. He was probably furious already after her three day binge and her not babysitting was the last straw. He blows up and somehow Haleigh got caught in the middle. Anger can build into an uncontrollable rage and a person isn't thinking clearly at that point.

There was discussion on the Shell Harbor thread and the close proximity to Magnolia Drive where Hank and Lisa lived. I've always felt that MC was the one to pick up Haleigh and this theory would not align with that. MC is at the bus stop waiting to pick up her brother's kids who she was supposed to babysit. She intended to go back to Hank and Lisa's house because she knew they weren't home and also because she was living there when she wasn't at RC's house. This theory would also eliminate RC and MC being home all day sleeping and talking. RC and TN kept trying all day to get MC to babysit and she refused. RC gets to the bus stop to pick up HC and sees MC picking up her brother's kids and heading away from Green Lane, possibly to Magnolia Dr. RC had been thinking she'd give in and babysit. When he saw her heading in the opposite direction, he flipped and took off after her. He follows her to Magnolia Dr. and the altercation occurs at that address. He was probably furious already after her three day binge and her not babysitting was the last straw. He blows up and somehow Haleigh got caught in the middle. Anger can build into an uncontrollable rage and a person isn't thinking clearly at that point.

Ok I can go with that one. That makes sense to me.

We have all been teenagers before...and when the parents are away...some of us would consider that heaven....time to play. There is no doubt in my mind that Misty didn't want to watch those kids. She has an empty house and other men to play with...That was her opportunity to have the house to herself and maybe a little company.

I want to know why Lisa and Hank's house was not searched the one on Magnolia ? Does anyone think it will be searched or is it way to late ?

Change in location of altercation between Ron C and Misty...
I NOW suspect the incident happened at 301 Magnolia since it has been revealed Misty was staying at her parents house after her weekend with Nay Nay and WBG..Since it has also been revealed Misty and Ron fought that day because Misty did not want to babysit I suspect TN talked her in to it w/o clearing it with Ron C....Misty picked up Haleigh and went to her parents house..Ron C showed up at the bus stop found out Misty had picked up Haleigh and he went after her...
No evidence was found at MH because incident happened at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence...

IIRC LE stated at one time they didn't know WHAT had happened, WHEN it happened or WHERE it happend if something had happened..
I suspect the real cleaning took place at 301 Magnolia....I wonder IF LE ever thought to look there for any evidence?

I maintain my stance whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before Ron C ever went in to work.. JMO

I have been wondering about this too. She took the TM tests against the advice of her attorney. Family pressures? Youthful defiance? I know better than my atty -kind of thinking?

It might be a part of the same mindset that made her say that lawyers are for guilty people, like getting a lawyer will convict you. On the same train of thought maybe polygraphs are for innocent people... if you take enough of them it'll save you in the end because guilty people won't take them and you must be innocent. Maybe she thinks that if she refuses it will be tantamount to admitting she's lying.

I actually believe that she thought maybe she could pass it! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I NOW suspect the incident happened at 301 Magnolia since it has been revealed Misty was staying at her parents house after her weekend with Nay Nay and WBG..Since it has also been revealed Misty and Ron fought that day because Misty did not want to babysit I suspect TN talked her in to it w/o clearing it with Ron C....Misty picked up Haleigh and went to her parents house..Ron C showed up at the bus stop found out Misty had picked up Haleigh and he went after her...
No evidence was found at MH because incident happened at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence...

IIRC LE stated at one time they didn't know WHAT had happened, WHEN it happened or WHERE it happend if something had happened..
I suspect the real cleaning took place at 301 Magnolia....I wonder IF LE ever thought to look there for any evidence?

I maintain my stance whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before Ron C ever went in to work.. JMO

:applause: :applause:

ITA and completely with you. This was always my first "theory" - you just cleared it all up, it didn't happen at the MH.

The only other "piece" we need is verification of where Jr. was at from 3 in the afternoon until LE arrived at 3:30 AM.

Would really like to know what Jr. said about all of this. Plus, the phone records probably tell the story - that is if there are enough towers to be able to distinguish from the Magnolia addy and the MH on Green.

The thing I remember most about what Nay Nay said regarding Misty's return to Ron after her 3 day binge was that Misty talked to Ron on the phone, there was talk about if Misty could babysit her cousins, then off the phone with Ron, and then Misty said yeah she was going to take care of Ron's kids and that Ron told her to bring a condom. So Misty asked Nay Nay for a condom. But Nay Nay didn't have one, why should she. :innocent:

To this day I still think - huh? It seemed so non-sequitor, but apparently, this was a priority. Don't make me listen to it again :snooty: - it's the Nay Nay tape with Art H, I believe.

The thing I remember most about what Nay Nay said regarding Misty's return to Ron after her 3 day binge was that Misty talked to Ron on the phone, there was talk about if Misty could babysit her cousins, then off the phone with Ron, and then Misty said yeah she was going to take care of Ron's kids and that Ron told her to bring a condom. So Misty asked Nay Nay for a condom. But Nay Nay didn't have one, why should she. :innocent:

To this day I still think - huh? It seemed so non-sequitor, but apparently, this was a priority. Don't make me listen to it again :snooty: - it's the Nay Nay tape with Art H, I believe.
Thus Jr.'s "couch bouncing" could have (and probably was) MC and RC on the couch at Magnolia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member