2010.04.14 - Former FBI Agent claims Haleigh case is now a "Homicide" investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's strange about Ron I agree but I'm not gonna dismiss this theory/tip just because it doesn't implicate him. I'm not trying to sound snarky towards you HH (or anyone else! :)) I just know we pride ourselves here for being able to look at all theories and all "sides" of a story.

*Still find the flurry of phone calls from Ron that night strange (unless that was the norm.)

I get no snark from you :hug: But I really at this point just want TRUTH and I don't care who did it and have no need to be right and just want Haleigh and those who loved her to have peace. I hear crow tastes like chicken :chicken: ...but I just can't understand the Chile's engagement, tats, marriage, ratgate and restraining orders etc; but that's my peccadillo. :)

Can anyone give me a "credibility" update on the the former FBI agent (currently PI for Haliegh's mom). I read an article where he makes some pretty confident statements that he knows exactly what happened and who "killed" her. He wouldn't elaborate so he "wouldn't interfere with the investigation" but he was confident that an arrest would be made soon. Mr. FBI also stated that he's sure RC didn't have anything to do with it, but that MC definitely did.

This PI was apparently working for Crystal Sheffield who arrived at the Police Station with her mother and Ron's relatives. Did Crystal already know the reason why the Sherriff had called the family together if her PI was the one who broke the case?

This PI was apparently working for Crystal Sheffield who arrived at the Police Station with her mother and Ron's relatives. Did Crystal already know the reason why the Sherriff had called the family together if her PI was the one who broke the case?

I would guess that she had a hunch, but not sure how all this is going to play out.

I would guess that she had a hunch, but not sure how all this is going to play out.

IMO, Crystal Sheffield knew everything the PI told LE before everyone else involved in this case and because she is HaLeigh's mother, I'm glad it worked out this way for her.

I just wish LE would say what they found and why they now call it a homicide???

IMO, Crystal Sheffield knew everything the PI told LE before everyone else involved in this case and because she is HaLeigh's mother, I'm glad it worked out this way for her.

I believe that a lot of people underestimated Crystal's determination to find out what happened to HaLeigh. While she might not have been HaLeigh's primary custodial parent, Crystal has proven that a mother never forgets her child.

And Crystal was rumored to have said something about Cousin Joe killing her baby.

in the presser the Sheriff said that a month ago information was developed that led them to believe that Haleigh's case was a homicide.

That being said, what happened a month ago? For one, Misty failed another polygraph with LE. Also a river search was done that LE shook off saying that it was not related to the case (was it under the radar). Certainly something to think about eh?

And Crystal was rumored to have said something about Cousin Joe killing her baby.

My heart bleeds for Crystal and Junior. Loosing HaLeigh is devastating.

Why else would Joe "not be the same person" since HaLeigh disappeared if he had nothing to do with it? Something very traumatic happened to him while he was visiting in Satsuma that traumatized him. His lawyer said he believes in Joe, but he is trying to mislead the public IMO. Joe never came back for Misty's wedding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back