2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. Why does my HLN have Showbiz Tonight on? Do I care about Kate and John Gosselin? No, I don't.

One of the first things the reporter acknowledged was their station's popularity... LOL

i think the Bloom family would have relieved to have attention diverted from them in any event...they seemed to want to remain very private and nothing less than this activty re: Haleigh was going to get media off of their front porch...

Pfft. Why does my HLN have Showbiz Tonight on? Do I care about Kate and John Gosselin? No, I don't.

Irking isn't it?!? They changed the line up last week. Prime News is on in an hour.

They haven't found anything. No suspect in custody. Reporter did say "Haleigh's killer is still out there"

That's not what I was hoping to hear. Not sounding good.

News4Jax will be live in TN in an hour

Reporter will be doing a live report in Tn. at 6pm.

Just me, but I think it is a frivolous show. I do not watch it. And I think the Kate and John Gosselin saga is even more frivivlous!

Here we are, awaiting any news of a small child many of us have grown to love and want justice for, and look at what is playing on HLN now - Showbiz tonight!

I want an update on the Haleigh search - preferably by LE!

FWIW, I just caught a snippet of the news4jax, where the reporter stated residents of the area, who are able to get closer to the search than the reporters are, are telling reporters they have heard some of the LE talking about being there searching for probably a couple of more days.

I still trying to hope something comes of this. They have said there is 3 to 5 feet of sediment at the bottom of the river, which has got to be a nightmare to search through.

They haven't found anything. No suspect in custody. Reporter did say "Haleigh's killer is still out there"

Her "killer is still out there"? If they said that, they must be confidant that this is now a homicide investigation...

This does suck....HLN....5pm should be news not entertainment garbage. I bet a lot of loyal viewers do not even know who half of these "Entertainers" they gossip about are...

they said Haleigh's killer??
I hope LE is not doing a Keystone Cops routine here...jumping and running an expensive search based on some BS info...
Don't get me started on HLN/Showbiz type news or I will thrown off...the Sandra Bullock/mistress apology was considered primetime news on there today even as they claimed that the mistress was sorry for bringing publicity to Sandra! what a joke...

<snip>

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, told the Times-Union Tuesday that she talked with Misty after she was returned to St. Johns County. She said her daughter said she was left alone in a room and not interviewed about the case.

Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., also said he couldn't go into any details but Lisa Croslin said the results would be good for Misty.
:confused:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...heriff-status-haleigh-cummings-case-unchanged

What results? The search results will be good for MC?

If Hank & Lisa mean the river search results, how could it be good for MC unless nothing is found??

So frustrating.

Just me, but I think it is a frivolous show. I do not watch it. And I think the Kate and John Gosselin saga is even more frivivlous!

Here we are, awaiting any news of a small child many of us have grown to love and want justice for, and look at what is playing on HLN now - Showbiz tonight!

I want an update on the Haleigh search - preferably by LE!

ITA!!! I had it on HLN most of yesterday, and had to change the channel. I would have sworn I have heard the same 'entertainment news' stories for 5 days, but had to acknowledge I just put it on yesterday.

Now I'm just hitting the news4jax.com every now and then hoping for search updates.

<snip>

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, told the Times-Union Tuesday that she talked with Misty after she was returned to St. Johns County. She said her daughter said she was left alone in a room and not interviewed about the case.

Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., also said he couldn't go into any details but Lisa Croslin said the results would be good for Misty.
:confused:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...heriff-status-haleigh-cummings-case-unchanged

What results? The search results will be good for MC?

If Hank & Lisa mean the river search results, how could it be good for MC unless nothing is found??

So frustrating.

No matter what is "Good" she still is going to big girl prison for the drugs, accomplice, or manslaughter, etc.

FWIW, I just caught a snippet of the news4jax, where the reporter stated residents of the area, who are able to get closer to the search than the reporters are, are telling reporters they have heard some of the LE talking about being there searching for probably a couple of more days.

I still trying to hope something comes of this. They have said there is 3 to 5 feet of sediment at the bottom of the river, which has got to be a nightmare to search through.

ITA. IIRC, There was a case here where a toddler fell off a boat dock and drowned when her mother turned her back for a minute. Everyone knew where she had to be. And yet it took something like a week to find her. I forget how much sediment they said she was under.

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to result in nothing.

I don't want to throw the towel in just yet.... BUT is it just me, or does anyone else feel like these supposed "Big Breaks", always come on the heels of a PI claim??:waitasec:

First we had the whole debacle on here with the "family friend/relative" riling everyone up, who ended up working for D. Casey. Then Cobra and his own walk-in-the-woods-Blair-Witch Project. Of course, I shoulda had plenty LP Blanchard Park moments to have learned from by now:rolleyes:.

With all the activity yesterday, I felt so sure this was the big one:woohoo: but then came the uneasy feelings when I followed the links back to the BBN commenter that led to yet another PI :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shawnlo5869