2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the clip posted by Patty (thanks, Patty!!!) and JO's attorney is inviting the cameras into his office to ask questions? Wow!

IMO if he were guilty, he would lay low. Plus, LE interviewed him for only 45 min last night? Not the perp. Lots of finger pointing by people desperate to get out of jail. Wonder what he's going to say?

When I heard Tommy beg for the LDT and crying and telling his dad that he would have shot Joe if he hurt a little kid, I wanted to believe him. Now we have him rolling over on Joe, doing the 180 turn and Joe now what to invite the press?????????? Misty screams for LDT and fails them all, I just don't get this. Do they think they can bluff their way though this???? I guess we will have to wait for Joe's test. :banghead:

...very intersting, seems to me, MC has told them from the beginning about JO, who left the next day after HaLeigh's alleged abduction but had been interviewed and not viewed as a suspect, early on...Someone made a huge error in not putting pressure on cousin JO, !

OH I SO HOPE HE IS CORRECT!

Im trying SO hard not to jump the gun...but Im going to be kind of mad if it turns out to be Joe, and MC TOLD them a looong time ago...if thats the case some investigators need to go back to "investigator school". Not that I feel MC is completely innocent in this, because she isnt but...this could have been wrapped up a long time ago. I feel Tommy is involved too. I just hope Haleigh can get some closure today....

IMO if he were guilty, he would lay low. Plus, LE interviewed him for only 45 min last night? Not the perp. Lots of finger pointing by people desperate to get out of jail. Wonder what he's going to say?

My guess is that he's going to say he was falsely accused, has been cleared, and would like to be left alone. (I don't agree or disagree with this, but IMO that's what he's going to say).

I just read the Bedtimes and Blankets thread...

no mention of color....

Haleigh's Blanket
My Blanket
Pee'd blanket
washed blanket....etc...

Inquiring minds asked the question and no answer found to the best of my knowledge.

I don't believe we ever heard the color of Haleigh's blanket, nor the blanket Misty claims was taken with the van. Talk about saying not much.

We do know that Ron made a personal plea to whomever had taken his child that she was not a thing, or a possession. It may be that they have told all they know, or mostly all they know, we just didn't know they had told all they knew, for obvious reasons. But if they believed Haleigh was alive, then why not hunt for her? And when I say "hunt," I mean, follow these people and look for the child.

Wasn't he involved in the early searches?

I really don't think her dad or mom were involved. I can't say that about anyone else.

Elle, I read it as Misty too.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.

One question.. Does the neighborhood resident and the PI share the same last name of Brown.. Are we talking about two different people or are they one and the same?

My virus scan, which I believe is better than McAffee, didn't even blink an eye. The site was full of misinformation and typos.

I came across this site yesterday and clicked on it again today. I don't have McAfee and haven't encountered any problems from viewing it.

FWIW

hln talking about it now...
nothing new so far
saying misty last known to see her alive
now saying 2nd time they searched this area...say they have a tip but won't say who, what...
flying to Tenn, Joe O...not seeing him, just the guy from Court TV talking about the case...Ryan something...

This thread is about the search. I'm getting alerts about the smart comments. Please, there is a search ongoing for little Haleigh and people are having to wade through too much other stuff.

Put your theories and opinons in the Theory thread please. Keep the conversation here about the search, tips what we are hearing about the search etc.

I can't belive they have waited this long to search that river. It's crawling with Gators and there may be nothing left to find. I saw them myself there.
Joe and Misty have always been my number one suspects. I still don't belive Ron had anything to do with this.
I belive that even the police have always suspected Joe in this case and have just tried to keep it quite until someone slips up.

I agree with all of what you say but in the beginning all I could see was that Crystal is the only one with motive other than drugs or retaliation of some sort than it is no holds barred on who did this. I still do not and will not believe any of the grandparents had anything to do with this.

IMHO..There doesn't have to be any motive when a tragic fatal accident befalls on a child due to a parent's out of control rageful behavior..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom