2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TruTV just teased an "indepth" spot on this case on InSession right now... oh never mind, it's just Jean Casarez rehashing everything we already know.

I always said that TruTV or HLN should give WS a spot on their show. Seems most here find out most of the updates before they do..Got to love all you wonderful WS members and Mod's...: :blowkiss:

I always said that TruTV or HLN should give WS a spot on their show. Seems most here find out most of the updates before they do..Got to love all you wonderful WS members and Mod's...: :blowkiss:

I agree!! Got much better info here than with JVM & NG (except no one here gushed over rc as much as see did last night!!)----

I do find that interesting that the FDLE mobile crime lab was brought in today and the media was moved back further. I have the feeling they may have found something that might pertain to the case or the mobile crime lab would not be there. If I understand correctly the mobile crime lab would handle any evidence that was found at the scene not the sheriff department.

You do know they were there yesterday.... Reporter last night said
(11pm news)they left scene about 7:30pm but had expected to see them return today.

ok i just woke up from a dental-surgery induced nap and dreamed i was searching for someone in a search party the whole time...maybe a little too much time on WS this past weekend...:(
but no REAL news, I guess?

This case has caused me to have nightmares.........

TruTV just teased an "indepth" spot on this case on InSession right now... oh never mind, it's just Jean Casarez rehashing everything we already know.

Actually Jean mentioned that "InSessions" cameras are invited in to listen to Joe O and his attorney within the hour, however never mentioned where this will air.

Per HLN Joe O is doing a presser from his attys office in approx 1 hour...

Cousin Joe will be at his lawyers office and will answer media questions according to HLN

Folks, the chit is getting ready to hit the fan IMO. This is NOT the act of a guilty man, but I have been wrong before, I just feel Joe is not the perp in all this, rather he was literally in the wrong place at the wrong time JMO (and I dont think he is an angel either, just dont think he is behind this)

Will HLN be playing this presser from JO? Did they say what time?

Within the hour...however don't know for certain that it will be televised live...but I'm betting it will be live. The lawyer Shawn Sirgo would NOT put a client in this situation...unless he is in fact innocent.

I just watched the clip posted by Patty (thanks, Patty!!!) and JO's attorney is inviting the cameras into his office to ask questions? Wow!

the lawyer may not believe he is innocent as much as believe that he can't be proven guilty, imo...

How in the world did she get away from the media and the tent city that soon after Haleigh went missing?

Re: Virus. My McAfee displayed "critical". Thanks for reporting this; I thought it was just me.

My virus scan, which I believe is better than McAffee, didn't even blink an eye. The site was full of misinformation and typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom