Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or basic Journalism 101 Class

I totally agree. Journalism in this case is beginning to look like a version of "Amazing Races". Ethics is out the window. I have started to believe the journalist as much as I do Misty Croslin and that is a bad sign. Can we not get the truth based on actual facts out of any of the blog and so called news networks anymore? I guess anything goes now in the world of "news".

Maryann

LP says when MC wrote that letter to her relatives and to her brother Timmy she claims Joe and Tommy came to the house and Tommy left and Joe took the child. LP says no way did Joe hurt that child. The child was already dead when they showed up at the house. MC called them to help her dispose the body. Tommy himself had lied to his wife and all of his family until monday morning and he fessed up.

I have to say I felt the same thing when I saw the video. I'm not one to accuse family etc. often of anything as I think they've been through enough scrutiny. This made me feel like I was being mislead. I just got a weird feeling with both of the video's you referenced. Something weird is definitely going on and I can't put my finger on it.

I too do not want to think the family had anything to do with what happen to this child but I did feel like TN was acting
and as for JO I got a feeling he is not being truthful

And to sum up her hour, she gives out all her prayers and thoughts to Teresa and Ron. Poor Crystal...this is another snub and for me NG and those words are surprising.

Crystal always included rc as the daddy in her pleas for Haleigh. She would say your daddy and mommy need you. Not once has TN or RC ever given Crystal the same courtesy.
True story. And Crystal is the only one for sure not under the microscope of suspicion!

That was so insensitive & rude!!! Who needs Miz Nancy's prayers anyway???

Yep! That's what I'm thinking too. You don't dump a body at a boat slip and have it still be there 14 months later. Unless you weigh it down.

As for LP saying ToC and JO helped dispose - then how do you explain all those phone calls from RC to ToC that night?

Maybe Misty wasn't answering the phone because something had happened to Haleigh...she couldn't talk to Ron because then Ron might want to talk with Misty or Jr. They might spill the beans.

So RC calls TC and asks him to check on Misty and the kids. When TC arrives with JO she breaks down and begs them for help...maybe even threatens that she'll throw them under the bus if they don't - she'll say that JO raped her that TC tried to steal a gun, etc.

So they help her dispose of Haleigh, formulate a story and play dumb about the whole thing. TC goes back with LC tries to lay low...JO gets the heck out of Dodge.

Just a theory...not sure what I believe anymore...not these days anyway...

I wish NG would explain to us viewers what her problem is with Crystal, I haven't found anything wrong with the woman (CS) yea she made some bad choices in live, but haven't we all? Give CS a break Nasty, I mean Nancy!

I know Nancy has herself right up next to the Virgin Mary but I don't think so. I'm sure that her long time friends could really fill our ears up. I'm sick and tired of her slamming Haleigh's mother and grandmother. I wish I could say this in person to Miz Nancy.

How does this fit in with the scenario heard that Tommy was told by Ron to check on Misty and when he arrived at the trailor, he banged on the door but no answer? What if Misty was not there...taking Haleigh to the lake to be disposed of?

The way I see that video (the part they show us) if the detectives are pressuring misty. It seems to me they brought her out there to do it. It doesn't look like she was leading them there or had information (in the part we saw). Makes me think they know she was there but she never admitted it. and they are thinking taking her back there would force a confession.

I have a BAD feeling this search is a bust. It was stated by the NG producer somewhere towards the beginning of the show that LE were leaving the scene (i know, could be just done for the day) but she also said that nothing has been found of evidentiary value. I think since they had MC out there and they didn't look pleased with her (judging by all the hand gestures) that they will quit searching here for good very soon because they aren't finding anything. I also think that if anything (haleigh herself or other kinds of evidence) was thrown in this area it's no longer there because of the current and/or gators. Poor Poor Haleigh...I am so sorry you had the life that you had and that people didn't try harder to protect you. Where ever you are, rest easy in the fact that there are people who love you!

I feel that Misty was brought out to see her emotional response to the situation.

Just as Devil's advocate..

Maybe they brought her there to gauge her reactions and to break her?

Only to be frustrated with her denial?

Hand gestures could be anything. It's all up to interpretation as COMPLETE outsiders only peeking in

OK, I guess I didn't hear what I thought I did. I'm gonna have to listen to this show again at 10pm. I just heard them asking if Tommy could have been involved. What the heck did LP say? I thought he said Tommy now admits he was there and helping with the body. I'm so confused!
Leonard apparently received letters from MC and TC that were written to family members. He said something about TC lying to his wife all these months, and according to Leonard, TC & JO helped dispose of Haleigh's body. I too am going to have to either read the transcript of listen to it again to get everything he said. :)

For a former prosecutor with her very own crime show..she has reaaaallly bad criminal radar. I really don't think she gets these "type" of people at all. Sheltered.

I must add that no way that LE went to search this area, and involve at least 4 other surrounding counties, and all the expense, time, manpower, etc. if this was not an extremely credible tip. I do not think they are grasping here.

How does this fit in with the scenario heard that Tommy was told by Ron to check on Misty and when he arrived at the trailor, he banged on the door but no answer? What if Misty was not there...taking Haleigh to the lake to be disposed of?
I think that's a very good possibility. MOO

The way I see that video (the part they show us) if the detectives are pressuring misty. It seems to me they brought her out there to do it. It doesn't look like she was leading them there or had information (in the part we saw). Makes me think they know she was there but she never admitted it. and they are thinking taking her back there would force a confession.
maybe in the poly, she or Tommy passed the question about the location, but failed other parts?

i don't want to kicked off for being OT but since it is already...my question to those who believe RC is innocent, how do you justify those phone calls all night long, as they are my biggest problem, plus the lie, apparently, about the fight...i understand why he lied about being involved with drugs...

also i think they brought her there for her help...i do not think they would waste their time with her on the dock just for her reactions or for psychological reasons, IMO...Misty is not a typical person as we have learned and does not have responses like most people. They had to think she could be of help to the, is the only reason she would be carted up there.

BTW NG is not a news show...we all know that already but they keep continuing to prove it over and over it...news shows do have to have some reliable info and sources or at the very least, make retractions for errors.

Was all that stuff LP was saying about Lindsy threatening Tommy with divorce, only his speculation too?

LP was talking fast & running stuff together...it was hard for me to differentiate what was his version of facts or his speculation.

I'll for sure be checking out tonite's transcript...LP had a lot to say & it was confusing, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop