2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How fast does that river flow? It doesn't appear to be moving at all on my tv screen. I don't thing Misty and any of her family would have been intelligent enough to have effectively weighed down Haleigh's body. Sadly, LE may never find Haleigh to bring her home if that river has any current strength.

sorry if this has been mentioned already.. but IIRC, didnt someone (Crystal) say early on that Hayleigh had previously fell into water somewhere and was rescued.. anyone recall the details of that?

That happened closer to the Trailer in Hermit's Cove...

dumb ?, but has NG ever asked RC why so many calls?

i honestly think Misty was meant to point out a spot or tell them they were at the right spot today...not a psyche-out...and i still think they were there due to something they really believe to be true...but amazed that we know nothing more than yesterday morning...got to say, this LE can be tight-lipped...
i also kind of like the theory that Misty was trying to tell RC don't go to werk tonight, i can't watch the babies, too hungover, and they finally agreed that if she could not handle it to give H one of these and she'll sleep...

So what if Tommy isn't involved? Misty calls Joe and asks him for help with Haleigh...for the price of a gun?

So little Ron Jr. claims to have seen one person that night...Joe? Joe and Misty get in a van to dispose of Haleigh and while they are gone, Tommy stops by...no answer. Of course Misty does not anwer her phone...calls from Ron?

NG reporting that Misty motioned/pointed out towards the water, but I haven't caught that yet.

I just want to say, that if Misty didn't have anything to do with the "disposal" than I do NOT think they would of taken her to the docks....Tells me she had to of been there for it.

How fast does that river flow? It doesn't appear to be moving at all on my tv screen. I don't thing Misty and any of her family would have been intelligent enough to have effectively weighed down Haleigh's body. Sadly, LE may never find Haleigh to bring her home if that river has any current strength.

Pensfan that was discussed and I neglected to get the flow rate down. I'm waiting for NG to come back on.

But if LE thought he was involved I'm not sure why they would just let him be with the rest of the family.
We don't know if he was with the rest of the family. I'm sure they have lots of rooms in that office. I did see something today that TN was able to speak with RC - but that doesn't mean they were in the same room the whole time.

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out why, if one wanted to get rid of a body, you'd dump it at a high-traffic boat ramp & fishing spot in relatively shallow water? :waitasec:

Miss Nancy has sure put all her eggs in one basket with the Cummings. I hope when this breaks Crystal and her family won't even take a call for her!
I think she has an inside source, & knows Ron is gonna walk away from this & if the report of him copping a plea on the trafficking, is true, he might be a free man shortly. Grace acts pretty sure about him.

Pensfan that was discussed and I neglected to get the flow rate down. I'm waiting for NG to come back on.
St. Johns River flows 1/3 mph

Its what's called a "Lazy River"

I wish NG would explain to us viewers what her problem is with Crystal, I haven't found anything wrong with the woman (CS) yea she made some bad choices in live, but haven't we all? Give CS a break Nasty, I mean Nancy!

I think the problem NG has with CS is her and her atty tried to pass off photos of Haleigh's monkey bar fall injuries as abuse photos on NG's show. As far as I know nothing ever came of the abuse allegations. JMO

sorry if this has been mentioned already.. but IIRC, didnt someone (Crystal) say early on that Hayleigh had previously fell into water somewhere and was rescued.. anyone recall the details of that?

I remember when they started searching for her they said she was afraid of the dark and would not leave the house or go near the water because she had almost drowned..

JC brought up the body language of the police. I agreed, to me they also appear to really want something from MC, while those on the periphery are really busy and focused. I think that MC's body language may mean another half-truth in action--perhaps wrong location as she seems to be leaning, her shoulder canted in the direction behind and to her left. I'm thinking she gave them a wrong location.

It is a very lazy river according to the NG show and it's deeprst part is 30 ft.

just one thing about Crystal....way back when, NG got furious when Crystal did not know what time Haleigh's bus came down there at RC's and never forgave her...

now will refrain from any further NG issues

I do know that the St. John River is an anomaly in that it flows south to north. but other than that I dont know how strong current is or how the tides effect it. A local would surely know, as where I am on the east coast, we know that you can never fight a river current here. Just go with the flow.

I must add that no way that LE went to search this area, and involve at least 4 other surrounding counties, and all the expense, time, manpower, etc. if this was not an extremely credible tip. I do not think they are grasping here.
I tend to agree with you, East Coast, but then I'm reminded that we said the same thing when they drained the pond back in September.

We must remember what time it was that rc called TC. If it was a landline that establishes a partial alibi or at least a fact of where tc was at the time. If he was home at 9:00 pm when it was rumored the call came in...and he left to go check that would mean the most likely Haleigh had passed by that time. Misty was either not home or she was there. If not home, that may leave TC out of the mix; if she was home; she may have asked for assistance from him.

Some may say that this was the time TC killed Haleigh..not wise because rc had just spoken with him looking for misty/kids...doesn't fit.

Kimster has asked us to stop knocking NG on this thread. Because it moves so fast, and some probably missed it, I'm repeating it. And I'm the one that usually gets in trouble!

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out why, if one wanted to get rid of a body, you'd dump it at a high-traffic boat ramp & fishing spot in relatively shallow water? :waitasec:
The combined IQ of Misty's family comes up many fries short of one happy meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop