Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandmaj wuz lost and now iz found. :floorlaugh:

Welcome to the show everyone!

Why is she saying suspect in jail.....doesn't she realize we have a press release directly from the Sheriffs office stating otherwise??

Guess she didn't get the memo. LOL

Looks like NG is live tonight .....

I don't have a tv in my office BBL

Need a transcriber?

They are wrapping their search today at the dock, per Natisha. The police cars are leaving the scene.

The "ice chest" was put in the water and dragged in the water and brought it back up. There was not a cooler in the water.

I think LE wants to narrow down the "search field" as much as possible. Even a small, suspected area can take untold man hours to search due to lack of visibility. If they can get a more exact "direction" from the dock where evidence "may" be....that will save a lot of costly time and wild goose chasing.

The title of this thread (NG's headline) is very misleading.

I promise that's all I'm going to say, Kimster. Up here, anyway.

im not sure im watching the same video as nancy but i dont see misty pointing at anything.

NG has video of MC at the dock ~ in handcuffs. Reporter Natisha is saying LE cars seem to be leaving the area. NG asking her about that ice chest. Natisha is saying she has been told it wasn't a cooler. NG talking about the video of MC at the dock, pointing out to the water while talking to LE. Another reporter saying apparently MC is pointing out what may have happened the night Haleigh went missing.

Hold up..... are they labeling this an "official crime scene?" Is that what NG just said??

NG says we believe the site will be designated a crime scene.

A human ID crime lab vehicle showed up on the scene today. As of 4PM today they have not found anything of evidenterary value. Divers there all day and Misty was there in handcuffs pointing out something to LE.

my eyes keep going to Misty's socks w/sandals. I swear they make inmates wear them to embarrass them!

Misty was taken out for a second day to the river.....

Claiming Misty is pointing out an area where evidence may be....

They are saying nothing of evidencery value found in the search today...

Box is actually a sifting box....

Oops husband calling BRB....

Oh, so there was no ice chest but the tub they use to dredge the water. Really?

Jane reporting: blue ice box is a device used to dredge the bottom of the riverbed

According to Natisha as of 4pm ET today they haven't found anything of evidentiary value. Last night they said they didn't find Haleigh; today wording is changed to "evidentiary value". Divers were on scene all day today. Repeating about MC there today seemingly pointing to an area of the water. Jean Casares on the show. Nancy talking to her about the "blue ice bucket" seen yesterday. Jean is now talking about JO. JO's lawyer confirmed that FL LE had talked with JO yesterday. JO says publicly he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, according to Jean C.

NG referred to this as an official homicide.. I don't see MC pointing anywhere either

Since we have seen no video of Misty walking up to the dock, it's possible she had been out there for a while before the helicopter actually shot the footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop