2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty we need to send NG the updates.

Misty Crosselin finally cracked! She figures Haleighs dad wouldn't get hold of her and choke her to death.

She's part of this crime, per NG, part and parcel.

that's what they said, a second day.

I never heard MC was out there yesterday.

Is this new info or bad reporting?
All I remember is LE had moved her to Putnam County and questioned her again yesterday, not that she was out at the "scene". :waitasec: MOO

Since Msty has failed every single poly she has taken,,,,,,pray tell me why are they believeng her now,,,,,,,,spending all these resources,,,,at the word of such a liar....

a second day?

Early in the show NG talked about MC taken from her jail cell for the second day...maybe that's what she meant - second day out of cell vs. second day @ river.

I missed some of show because DBF keeps asking about tax return stuff....I feel bad about telling him too many times that "I'm busy, can you wait a few minutes" so I had to pay attention to him. :)

She is pointing something out in some of the video...................LOL

Back from commercial.

Showing clips from past shows.

(a lot of MC whining and crying and swearing she don't know nothing about that baby)

showing video of MC on dock. NG taking live calls now.

She had a hand or stood their and let child be taken away. Sheila called - isn't that giving Misty too much attention taking her to the river?

I think Misty's hands are all over this crime in some way.

Question: isn't bringing MC to river giving MC too much attention?

Defense attn's: She clearly has flipped and she clearly has significant info.

ETA: I just wanted to add while we are in commercial that I was a little surprised by the defense attn's saying this ^^^. They usually try to put a positive spin on it KWIM?

Natisha pointed out that yesterday, when LE wrapped up the search for the day, their statement was, "we have not found Haleigh's body," however today when the search ended, LE's statement was, "we have found nothing of evidentary value." Nancy noted the change in LE's wording from yesterday to today. What exactly it means...who knows.

Yeahhhhh.... they said they found nothing of "evidentary value" when Lenny was at the Little Econ too...

Back out to marlena: what do we know about LE activities in the 48 hours?

Took MC out of jail and questioned her. Yesterday. Out of St. Johns and took her to PC
and questioned her.

back to commercial again.

Eleanor Odom said that she (MC) has possibly made some sort of deal through her atty to spill it and avoid the death penalty.

im startin to think we should give these "journalists" polys too. jus sayin.

It gives me chills just looking at the dock area, I can't imagine how MC can be so 'cool'
being there.
I'd fall to my knees, faint and cry...........Lord, forgive me!
Not seeing that from MC..........want to see the whole video!!!
and Tom also

Personally, I don't see where MC has ANY bargaining leverage on this. If she is the perp (or one of them) - she will now face murder charges, along with all those years on the trafficking. How could MC cut a deal with what's on her plate?

It gives me chills just looking at the dock area, I can't imagine how MC can be so 'cool'
being there.
I'd fall to my knees, faint and cry...........Lord, forgive me!
Not seeing that from MC..........want to see the whole video!!!
and Tom also

I somehow think that was what LE was hoping for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members