2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that sentence just blew me away, made the hairs stand up on my arms/neck... I can't imagine, poor HaLeigh...what if this is what became of her..oh, my! :furious:

Yes, but this is also why the "Joe is being set up" theory makes sense to me. From the beginning, the finger has been pointed at him. But not outright, just with little hints and nudges. Right off the bat, CC talks about the van being moved and about him sleeping in his clothes. Then, the story about the gun and fight, which RC denied. MC claims he "messed" with her. RC talks about "where Joe liked to fish" and then about him "feeding animals to gators just to watch them fight and die".

Seems to me, if they had an inkling that Joe took Haleigh and they were completely innocent, they would be working with LE to bring him in (14 mos ago), not just laying out hints here and there. It's almost like they've been laying the groundwork, feeling it out and now that they know Joes involvement is seen as a possibility, they're going in for the kill.

As for RC, people really should not be pointing fingers at him. He was at work the entire time, he has a rock solid alibi and he passed all of the lie detector tests he has taken. It really stinks when people point fingers at the victims and that man really is a victim, even if he is a drug dealer.

If Misty did not kill Haleigh, or did not dispose of her body after an accident, I'll be the first to bow my head and apologize for accusing her of doing so..

She certainly knows something and must have been involved somehow. If Joe came in the MH and stole Haleigh threatening to kill Misty I don't understand why he'd have told Misty where he planned to dump the evidence. It would be stupid of him IMO. He would have realized that if the threats don't work and she tells it'd be just word against word without hard evidence but if Misty tells and can pinpoint the location of the evidence her story gets more credible.

As for RC, people really should not be pointing fingers at him. He was at work the entire time, he has a rock solid alibi and he passed all of the lie detector tests he has taken. It really stinks when people point fingers at the victims and that man really is a victim, even if he is a drug dealer.

I don't know whether RC might be involved or not, but I'm curious why you think he passed his LDT? Is it because he stated it? That time he said it right before he said MC passed hers? He has had plenty of inconsistencies to not take his word for it and, IIRC, NO ONE in LE has said he passed or not.

I am not being argumentative, but i don't recall hearing LE ever confirm Ron's work hours, time card, or for sure that he passed all polygraphs. Is this all confirmed as fact by LE?

I am sure that Misty paid close attention to the evidence that was NOT found with Caylee after 6 months of being out in the elements. To this day there has been no fingerprints matching back to Casey that we have seen.
I can honestly see Misty standing on that dock thinking that if they couldn't find fingerprints on Caylee, they sure won't find them on Haleigh under that water after 14 months.
:furious:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nothing makes sense!

The reporter says 3 of the 4 major players are in jail?

They say the tip came from grandma Hollar.

Misty "back" on the dock at the river? If Joe took Haleigh, how would Misty know what area Haleigh could be found?

Ron and Joe got in a fight over a gun just before Haleigh was taken..nothing else was said about the fight.

Why was this area never searched?

Ron told TM this was his/Joe's fishing spot?

Hank & Lisa lived 2 blocks from the river, but Hank was in the hospital when Haleigh went missing.

It was said that Joe was staying with TIMMY AND CHELSEA THAT NIGHT, not with Hank Sr. and Lisa!

If Misty was seen carrying a trash bag a few days after Haleigh went missing it could of just been her belongings or maybe even evidence that was hidden that she needed to dispose of.
Misty went back to stay with her mother and father immediately after Haleigh went missing.

Ron and Crystal set up camp near the MH on Green LN. Misty went back home with her parents. Would this be the Magnolia address?

In the video below you will hear the reporter talking about a fight with RONALD AND JOE.

It is also said that grandma from TN was the tipster.

Then it gets confusing. First they mention the fight with Ronald and Joe, but don't give any details about that fight that Ronald has denied since the beginning.

The finger is being pointed at Joe. Both Misty and Tommy now say that Joe came back later and took Haleigh. But Tommy was already gone..hmmm. So how does Tommy know what Joe allegedly did to Misty if he was not there when Joe returned? (I feel some letters are being passed in jail to cover their butts and get their story together. Misty is covering for someone and it's not Joe..he is the scape goat IMO.)

A few weeks ago Lindsey told Tommy that she threw out his work boots as well as Timmy's. I found that odd...why would she need to throw them out?

LE keeps playing these word/mind games...Yes they found evidence, Yes this was a creditable tip...then they take it all back! No they didn't find evidence, no their is no suspect in custody. Grrrr :furious::furious::furious:

None of this adds up..I still feel that Misty is covering for Ron..I don't know why. But if there was a fight over a gun that day, why are they just sharing the info on Tommy and Joe coming over searching for the gun and Joe coming back later and taking Haleigh? Why not share the rest of the details regarding the fight? When was the fight? Where did it happen? What did Ron & Joe do after? Who was all their when the fight occurred? So many questions left unanswered! :furious:

Makes no sense! Something else happen that day/night and I feel Haleigh got caught in the middle and Ron blamed Misty and threated her that if she told she would take the fall all by herself. Ron has been abusive and I can see him putting a knife to her throat and well as Tommy. Reminds me of the "Headless" Rat..Knife to throat = Headless rat if you tell. JMO though.

I would like to also know if Joe was ever violent. I see he has a past with other, but have not seen anything regarding anyone from the family coming out saying he was abusive or violent with family members. Except for Misty saying he molested/rapped her.

Grandmother Hollar was the tipster per this report and they mention a fight with Joe and Ronald as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/0/xldXFKeW7no

I'm sure after everything is said and done, everybody is going to be very sorry for all the fingers they've pointed at the wrong people but I maintain that this case is one where all the principal pointees must share some of the blame because they have given lots of reasons to be suspicious of them.

I am not being argumentative, but i don't recall hearing LE ever confirm Ron's work hours, time card, or for sure that he passed all polygraphs. Is this all confirmed as fact by LE?

I am wondering this myself.
I guess no assumptions should be made as to if he passed or about his work hours, but it seems to me that they have clearly focused on Misty..
Too, and maybe someone could answer this for me. Would LE really allow him time with his family on Tuesday if they thought for one second he had anything to do with this? Wouldn't that be so cruel to have him sitting there with Haleigh's mother, and grandparents? Why would they afford him that opportunity if they had any inkling he had something to do with it? If that happens to be the case and he did it, or knew who did then shame on them for not giving Haleigh a little bit of dignity in all of this!

I personally think he is a horrible person after knowing now what he did before and after Haleigh went missing, especially marrying Misty because JMHO he didn't want to be charged with the sex crimes that I think would have come for being with an under aged girl... but I honestly believe his alibi is tight.

Yes, but this is also why the "Joe is being set up" theory makes sense to me. From the beginning, the finger has been pointed at him. But not outright, just with little hints and nudges. Right off the bat, CC talks about the van being moved and about him sleeping in his clothes. Then, the story about the gun and fight, which RC denied. MC claims he "messed" with her. RC talks about "where Joe liked to fish" and then about him "feeding animals to gators just to watch them fight and die".

Seems to me, if they had an inkling that Joe took Haleigh and they were completely innocent, they would be working with LE to bring him in (14 mos ago), not just laying out hints here and there. It's almost like they've been laying the groundwork, feeling it out and now that they know Joes involvement is seen as a possibility, they're going in for the kill.

Supposing Joe is being set up it might be "they" (I don't know who all is "they") didn't want to do it unless they had to to save their own skins. If nobody was arrested they might have been content to leave it at that.

I have only seen things written via "sources" say this and that ....

I think if JO was the perp he had plenty of exits along I-75 of his way back to Tenn to dispose of a body that probably would have NEVER been found. JMO

I'm sure after everything is said and done, everybody is going to be very sorry for all the fingers they've pointed at the wrong people but I maintain that this case is one where all the principal pointees must share some of the blame because they have given lots of reasons to be suspicious of them.

An expert on Profiling, body language and lie detection; stated in an article that Ron makes himself look guilty. She went on to say, that if people are accusing him, it is because he is acting guilty. So we have pointed to people that in our minds, fit the profile.

I have only seen things written via "sources" say this and that ....

The same way we are seeing the written via "sources" now saying that 3 of the 4 are in jail, that Misty will testify against the perp...blah..blah...blah..
I'm not buying any of it right now.

The media thread says nothing of evidentiary value was found by Wednesday.

If it's true and not just LE stalling, where does that leave Misty and Tommy and whoever else may have given leads?

I don't know whether RC might be involved or not, but I'm curious why you think he passed his LDT? Is it because he stated it? That time he said it right before he said MC passed hers? He has had plenty of inconsistencies to not take his word for it and, IIRC, NO ONE in LE has said he passed or not.

If I'm remembering correctly, it was the person who administered both of their tests who leaked the information. I don't think LE has ever come out and given any of that info on either Ron or Misty. There are a lot of things that you are discuss on this board that have come from sources other than LE including the topic of this very thread we are discussing now. I think what I said about the passing of the test is much more credible than the new rumor that is the topic of this thread. LE has not come out and said "Search scene now a crime scene and Misty will testify against the perp in a plea deal".

I am sure that Misty paid close attention to the evidence that was NOT found with Caylee after 6 months of being out in the elements. To this day there has been no fingerprints matching back to Casey that we have seen.
I can honestly see Misty standing on that dock thinking that if they couldn't find fingerprints on Caylee, they sure won't find them on Haleigh under that water after 14 months.
:furious:

Do you really think that girl is smart enough to do that successfully? She can't even write a letter that is legible.

If it's true and not just LE stalling, where does that leave Misty and Tommy and whoever else may have given leads?

Great question! Didn't LE say on Tuesday that they had found some type of evidence? I may be wrong, but that is what I understood. So, maybe they did find something on Tuesday but nothing on Wednesday? This is just so confusing, I wish LE would just give a straight answer. I can understand that they need to keep most close to the vest, but what harm would be caused if they just told the public the truth?

I don't see any harm in them saying, yes we found evidence on Tuesday but nothing on Wednesday. We can not share what was found. End of statement. If anything the real perp would be pooping in his/her pants and may come clean.

I am tired of LE and their word games. When Hardy speaks, we get nothing. Later he sends out Greenwood. Now, not one thing Greenwood has said can I connect with anything. He did it again yesterday.

I am sure that P.I. spoke to LE before he went on camera. The only person who is not involved of the four is RC. When asked, he says, "To my kge, rc is not involved". Why not just say he is not involved period. Brown is the one who solved the case and the search started and he plays around with the words "To my kge"...give me a break....either you know or you don't. If you solved the case, you know.l

In my opinion he didn't solve anything. When this case first came out, any one of us could have fingered Jo as the perp, from what Misty said. Now, fourteen months later, some genius solves the case by getting people to point fingers at Jo.

Well, says I, let the genius who solved this case explain away RC's inconsistencies, actions, etc., like stopping for beer, cigs, and peanuts when he couldn't get a phone call through to the trailer where his babies were. If they hang this on JO and TC ALONE, I smell a decaying rat, a BIG decaying rat - without a head. Any police force can put anyone in jail, and they often do. Often their wrong and justice is miscarried. To me, this case gets smellier and smellier. Yeah, I believe JO, TC, Misty, and others had a part in Haleigh's death and dispjosal. The only person, place, or thing I exonerate is CRYSTAL.

Yeah, I'm pissed. This case is making me sick and so are a lot of those supposedly "in the know". In my opinion, an outhouse smells better than this case.

My opinion only

Just venting:angel:

Up that river without a paddle.

If I'm remembering correctly, it was the person who administered both of their tests who leaked the information. I don't think LE has ever come out and given any of that info on either Ron or Misty. There are a lot of things that you are discuss on this board that have come from sources other than LE including the topic of this very thread we are discussing now. I think what I said about the passing of the test is much more credible than the new rumor that is the topic of this thread. LE has not come out and said "Search scene now a crime scene and Misty will testify against the perp in a plea deal".

Do you really think that girl is smart enough to do that successfully? She can't even write a letter that is legible.

Yes I do think she is that smart.....I would never underestimate a pill popper nor any druggie. Paper and Pen have nothing to do with street smarts..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16