2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're so right, he should have been heard screaming, Haleigh, Haleigh! And not just screaming it in his home, he should have been outside, pounding on neighbor's doors screaming it.

Well, I would have been.

There's another thing that doesn't quite add up for me. IIRC, in an interview RC stated that he thought MC probably knew more than she was letting on, or something to that effect. I would think the person RC tries to come across as being would just grab a pair of pliers and start pulling MC's fingernails off until she told him everything. (Not that I in anyway advocate ruining a perfectly good pair of pliers, though).

There could be other reasons or answers for all this, but he knew something more than he let on. Maybe it wasn't about HC and possibly something with his drug use, but there's a piece missing on his end that shows up as an inconsistency.

If that person saw misty, it should have been reported a year ago and the area searched. LE says they have never looked here before.

TM tells us that rc suggested to search there because JO liked to fish there.

.......this is one crazy case.

I'm a bit shocked it hadn't been searched. You'd think that if they had evidence early on that a Croslin was lying, they'd have taken special care to look at all the areas connected to the Croslins.

We heard yesterday that an arrest was imminent and nothing yet. I'm not putting much stock in that statement. Its the "deal" MC has made that has me intrigued - who could she be testifying against?

I'm sure LE has found something. They had to have found something to now call it a crime scene. And whatever they have found must link back to the perp - that MC is going to testify against.

I don't think its JO - not for a minute. The FBI and FDLE let him go home last night. They don't do that. If they are really interested in JO, they keep him there for hours - checking out this, checking out that - LE will keep him there as long as they can until they have to charge him or let him go. The fact that they just let him go home says they aren't all that interested. Maybe they were just "verifying" some things with him about what they have.

I dont agree at all. If you think about many of the cases, ones just here on WS, this is EXTREMELY common to let LE's true POI&even suspect, to let them go on thinking that LE is NOT onto them.(As if to try and give them enough rope to hang themselves, or at the very least incriminate themselves even more) Very common that LE will NOT even name the perp a POI to the media, and for them to find that one piece of evidence needed to quickly do a 180 and swarm in and arrest and fully charge the perp that 24hrs before they wouldn't even call or confirm that person as a POI, much less an actual suspect. This seems to be complete opposite of the above post and also seems to be quite frequent in happening in murder cases.

I am tired of LE and their word games. When Hardy speaks, we get nothing. Later he sends out Greenwood. Now, not one thing Greenwood has said can I connect with anything. He did it again yesterday.

I am sure that P.I. spoke to LE before he went on camera. The only person who is not involved of the four is RC. When asked, he says, "To my kge, rc is not involved". Why not just say he is not involved period. Brown is the one who solved the case and the search started and he plays around with the words "To my kge"...give me a break....either you know or you don't. If you solved the case, you know.l

Well this just about seals the deal and settles my curiousity. This article states misty used to live 2 blocks from the dock with her parents. It also says she was seen carrying a trash bag on Feb 9. That must be the Magnolia in Crescent City, right where Papa's map showed us....must not file it as fact yet though..lol. How in the world would this guy remember this from a year ago.

OOps...never mind I thought it was a legitimate newspaper.....sorry. After I clicked the link I noticed it was not Official but it sure looked it....very sorry.

Didn't Jo's sister Kristy live at 130 Magnolia at one time. I'm not sure if the M/H is still there, but it was listed as her owning it in tax records.

I may be really off on this because I can't sleep and I'm beyond tired. Let me know if you concur with above. tia

I'm confused now... nothing new lol
Did Hank Sr and Lisa live in a MH owned by Joe's sister? Does Joe's sister live in Putnam co. too? Did Hank and Lisa move to Tommy's place from Magnolia shortly after Haleigh went missing or is this an earlier home? If they did are we certain the move was about the money after Hank's accident or if one of the reasons was the bad blood between Joe and the Croslins?

I didn't know JO had a sister named Kristy..thanks for the info. I wish I knew where these people lived, that's for sure. Not like I haven't tried. I have seven Overstreets in Crescent City..none named Kristy but they could be related...don't have addys but none on Magnolia at least recently.

OK, here is what I gathered from doing some quick reading. Papa and GER have excellent pics and went out and tried to track down where they lived.

1. Hank and Lisa in the hospital records listed an addy of 130 Magnolia SATSUMA. That street is very close to Tyler. In fact directly in back (straight line) of Tyler but a few blocks away.
2. There is another Magnolia in Crescent City near the dock..but no 130 number shows up.
3. There is another Magnolia in the San Mateo part of town....of hwy17. They must have lived in San Mateo at one time because Marvin Martin said they were his neighbors prior to moving. He is the one that loaned them his house phone when they stopped by at 4:00am. It was at this time that the checks and gun was taken.

It might be good to look this up in the thread downstairs because of all the work put in to trying to pin these people down. The last place I have of Hank, Lisa, Chelsea, Timmy is Bunnell, and Flagler Beach. This is the addy that was listed for Hank SR's Drywall Business and also there residence.

I think if we could pin down their residences, we could get a better look at the case. For instance, with TN and dual addys. If we knew where she was when called by rc, that would be almost the whole case. If he called her way before the 911....well..there's a major problem. If she was in Lady LaKe that day, that wouldl mean he had to call her earlier than 3:34am. That would implicate him. But we can't nail down their residences.

It is way too early to be up, not even 5am where i am but could not sleep...this is driving me crazy.
What I can't understand is what real evidence could have survived that will determine WHO is guilty...knowing where Haliegh was placed (ugh...) is not proof of who committed the crime...how can DNA, fingerprints, etc be available if she and/or weapons and physical evidence have been submerged for more than one year? And how can they charge anyone based only on verbal "evidence" at this point? Misty could be saying any one of US did it, if that is all it took or anyone who was in that town on Feb 9, 09. What evidence could they possibly have?? If two of these people say it, does that make it "evidence"?

Good morning everyone, haven’t been on here lately, been on another case,
Is it just me, or does anyone fined it odd that if Joe, Misty, and Tommy were to dump anything into the St John’s they would not have done it right at the river closer to the end of Green lane only 50 – 100 yards from the trailer? Why would they drive all the way down to this location when the river was right there and no other homes around that area?

Good morning everyone, haven’t been on here lately, been on another case,
Is it just me, or does anyone fined it odd that if Joe, Misty, and Tommy were to dump anything into the St John’s they would not have done it right at the river closer to the end of Green lane only 50 – 100 yards from the trailer? Why would they drive all the way down to this location when the river was right there and no other homes around that area?

They might have thought that the river close to Green Lane gets searched the first thing and wouldn't be good for hiding anything they didn't want found.

Another possibility is that they weren't on Green Lane when the bad thing happened.

I dont agree at all. If you think about many of the cases, ones just here on WS, this is EXTREMELY common to let LE's true POI&even suspect, to let them go on thinking that LE is NOT onto them.(As if to try and give them enough rope to hang themselves, or at the very least incriminate themselves even more) Very common that LE will NOT even name the perp a POI to the media, and for them to find that one piece of evidence needed to quickly do a 180 and swarm in and arrest and fully charge the perp that 24hrs before they wouldn't even call or confirm that person as a POI, much less an actual suspect. This seems to be complete opposite of the above post and also seems to be quite frequent in happening in murder cases.

The Annie Lei case comes to mind...Even the press conference about the "rumors".
I cannot help but think Ron is going to be staying in jail for a long, long time.

I don't understand why LE would want to have such a nonstop swirl of rumors flying again...in the event of a trial, it will be so hard to determine what is fact or fiction...the other side can produce "headlines" saying almost anything that contradicts the other side, thanks to lousy reporting of this case. How does it hurt their case to clarify if they have found remains? And if they have found additional evidence to back up what they have been told?

Also, The Dogs tracked Haleigh’s scent from the trailer to the river back down to green lane up Monroe (where Dumpsters were) around Buchanan circle down Tyler to Railroad tracks (Buffalo Bluff Road)
Haleigh’s scent could have been on their shoes if something had happened in the trailer and bodily fluids had been released.

All I know, seeing MC down at the dock of the St. Johns River blew my mind. Here it is almost 15 months that HaLeigh was last seen and she knew the entire time where this baby was! I am so angry at seeing her standing at that dock in handcuffs..she's been chastising NG, claiming she knows nothing about what happened to HaLeigh and she's now standing with dectectives trying to show them where HaLeigh was left...outrageous a plea deal may have been struck up for this untruthful girl who allowed HaLeigh to decompose all these months. I hope they find HaLeigh but I'm not feeling so good about it. She's been in that water too long, who knows what lives in that river that could have taken her remains..how sad for HaLeigh, I've been crying like I did with Caylee...emotional for sure...:furious:

I don't see MC being afraid of anyone. She's a tough cookie and I feel she's got more to do with HaLeigh's demise than she's willing to say..JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

I'm confused now... nothing new lol
Did Hank Sr and Lisa live in a MH owned by Joe's sister? Does Joe's sister live in Putnam co. too? Did Hank and Lisa move to Tommy's place from Magnolia shortly after Haleigh went missing or is this an earlier home? If they did are we certain the move was about the money after Hank's accident or if one of the reasons was the bad blood between Joe and the Croslins?

I don't know when Hank and Lisa lived there but look at there track record of living with and sponging off people. I'm not trying to be mean, for some utterly retarded reason, I have a tiny (don't throw things at me) soft spot for them.

Anyway, I believe Kristy lives in TN now.

I also believe this is the spot Jo liked to throw small animals to the alligators.

4Jacy said:
I also believe this is the spot Jo liked to throw small animals to the alligators.

Wow, that sentence just blew me away, made the hairs stand up on my arms/neck... I can't imagine, poor HaLeigh...what if this is what became of her..oh, my! :furious:

Remember where they are searching guys. They are searching 2 blocks from Misty and Tommy's old house. Where do most perps dump bodies? Close to their homes. Joe is from TN, he wouldn't have dumped a body there on his own. Tommy or Misty or both of them picked that site to put her. She was unfamiliar with the area that was right around that trailer, they had just moved in. They took that baby somewhere that they knew, the took her back "home". I hope they all rot in hell. It's horrible enough to take the life of an innocent child, even if it's an accident due to negligence. But to then deny her and her family a proper burial and marry her father all the time hiding that she knew where his baby was, laying at the bottom of a river. How in the hell could someone be so cold, so evil, to be able to sleep next to Ronald while that was in her mind. I think people tend to dismiss the evil factor with MC because she's so young and obviously uneducated, but that girl is pure evil.

I will not buy this whole "Misty agrees to testify against perp" crap..unless LE comes out and says it..
From the start of this I have always believed that Misty killed Haleigh and disposed of her body somewhere, I still have not changed my mind about that.
If the Van was sitting in her yard, and the key was available to Misty, she had the means and the time to do this.
I don't think RC had anything to do with Haleigh going missing at all. He was at work and neighbors and grandmother placed Haleigh at the Mobile home that night. Something happened in between those times, no doubt in my mind. Misty can't make me believe that she was washing a blanket that had been peed on, even Ron said there was no detergent, and said his bed was made when he got home. What about searching under beds that were lying on the floor? Give me a break! Only Misty would have needed to prop that door open to get Haleigh out of the house, when she returned, she left it open, turned the lights on and waited to call 911, that or just returned right before Ron got home and didn't have time to remove the block holding the door and just came up with her story because there was no more time to think it through. Her story changed so many times and I don't believe it was because JOE threatened her. If that kind of threat was made, she wouldn't have made the other allegations. If she was strong enough to talk about the alleged rape when she was 13 or 14 after this happened, she isn't afraid of him in the least...MISTY IS COVERING FOR MISTY!
I think LE took her to the scene yesterday to show her exactly where they found "something" to get her to crack, that or to ruffle her up making her think that the one person she may have told the truth to has come clean.
Knowledge of a crime of this magnitude in Florida will get you life in prison if you don't share it..it is just as bad as committing the crime yourself, If Misty knew that someone else done it, and refused to talk, her lawyer would have told her that a lonnnnng time ago.

If Misty did not kill Haleigh, or did not dispose of her body after an accident, I'll be the first to bow my head and apologize for accusing her of doing so..

If it's correct about Joe's sister owning the home it might be a familiar place to him as well, as much as anything in Putnam County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV