2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that this crime scene is an organized crime scene...so far. Mentally disordered /random or opportunistic offenders seldom, if ever, leave organized scenes. Now I would like to see that MH and what it looked like before LE arrived. So there was a decision made and a reason for one or the group to go to that particular place.

You know... the prosecution better have some hard evidence consisting of DNA, fingerprints, hairs, fibers, tire tracks, confessions, whatnot. After all the different inconsistencies, flunked polygraphs, changing stories that we've been served here the defence is going to have a field day discrediting everybody we've met as unreliable witnesses.

They have to because a Confession is not even good enough w/o evidence. They won't go for that at all.

They have to because a Confession is not even good enough w/o evidence. They won't go for that at all.

Agreed. They want some kind of evidence so their case will stick like super glue.

I am getting stuck on this Shell Rd. location...

Perp had to have a good reason for this place because I don't thnk it was random.

I dunno...It's not like marriage is a life sentence these days. If it was a no hanky panky kind of marriage based on suspicion and mistrust and no enjoyment to be got out of it I dare say that the suspect would cotton on and might decide to run without telling, married or not.

Perhaps I am being judgmental, but with drug users I don't think hanky panky would be a problem no matter how much suspicion and mistrust was in the mix. I certainly may be wrong, however, I did see them smiling a lot and moving on with their "business endeavors."

I am getting stuck on this Shell Rd. location...

Perp had to have a good reason for this place because I don't thnk it was random.

Some of the Croslin crew used to live not too far from there. You've seen the Magnolia thread in the private forum? Pictures and all! Someone felt very familiar with that dock.

If only a reporter would have slipped a mic under the dock last night when they closed down the search for the night we might have some answers. I hope we hear something soon because sitting here waiting is driving me nuts.

Lovin,

What a great idea, but no one could ever get close enough (and, really, they shouldn't, this isn't for our immediate gratification, this is about finding a little child.) However, I know we would all like to know everything asap.

Sitting around waiting isn't driving me nuts, it's sitting around not sleeping!
Take care.

Some of the Croslin crew used to live not too far from there. You've seen the Magnolia thread in the private forum? Pictures and all! Someone felt very familiar with that dock.

Kimster, I just looked at that thread for the first time tonight. I skimmed it. I could be wrong but wasn't it concluded that no Croslin lived on Magnolia and it was suggested that the wrong addy was given to the hospital?

We need the correct addy on every person...it is vital to the case. Everyone of the players except for tommy, AS and rc have moved around. It is ridiculous.

If you recall the neighbor Marvin Martin stated that Lisa and Hank were neighbors of his. I am going to jump a little here and say it is a possibility that they were living with Chelsea and Timmy BECAUSE MM felt comfortable phoning Chelsea and telling her about the theft.

Now, MM lived in San Mateo when he was robbed. When and where did Lisa and Hank live when MM knew them? He was on Tropic in San Mateo, correct? They had to live in that area...dates needed.

Lovin,

What a great idea, but no one could ever get close enough (and, really, they shouldn't, this isn't for our immediate gratification, this is about finding a little child.) However, I know we would all like to know everything asap.

Sitting around waiting isn't driving me nuts, it's sitting around not sleeping!
Take care.

I wasn't really serious. It was just my way of saying I wish I knew what was really going on. I just want to know what happened to Haleigh like we all do. I've been following this case since the beginning and it's about time we got some answers and justice for Haleigh.

He would have seemed a little more freaked out to me if in the background of the 911 call he was screaming, "Haleigh! Haleigh!" at the top of his lungs. He seemed just a tad bit too sure that she was abducted, when all MC seemed to say on the call that she was just gone. I'd also be curious to know if any of the neighbors heard MC calling out for HC before RC arrived on the scene or RC calling out for her before LE arrived.

Here's a great big THANK YOU AND YESSSSS to you. I have always thought the same thing. Ron immediately called Misty a Bit-h and yelled something like "why did you let her get stole." I have never believed Ronald actually killed Haleigh on purpose, but I do think some sort of altercation took place, or a drug involvment. Anyway, he knew before he got home little Haleigh was gone.

And you're so right, he should have been heard screaming, Haleigh, Haleigh! And not just screaming it in his home, he should have been outside, pounding on neighbor's doors screaming it.

God bless little Haleigh.

I just can't buy that Misty was keeping silent because Joe threatened her. He was in another state and if she pointed the finger at him and backed it up with some kind of proof then he would have been immediately arrested and she would have been safe from him so why the supposed fear? Misty worries about Misty more than anyone else I think. I truly believe that Misty has kept quiet because someone very, very close to her was involved, as well as herself. I can easily see her protecting her brother Tommy if he was involved but I just can't wrap my head around her protecting anyone else to the extent that she has unless she was also trying to cover her own butt.

I think that Tommy broke and told all he knows and LE confronted Misty with it saying we know what happened so give it up. She would then have three choices, either confess all she knows, continue to keep quiet or keep on lying. I can definitely see her keeping quiet if she was directly responsible for Haleigh's demise. The fact that she was seen at the river with LE, supposedly pointing out a location of something that was thrown in there tells me that she had to have physically been there at the time it happened to have that kind of knowledge. To me that implicates her big time in what happened to Haleigh. Perhaps once she realized that Tommy had talked and let the cat was out of the bag, then she decided to cooperate to try and save her own neck to get either a reduced sentence or the death penalty taken off the table if she was responsible for her death. I don't have a problem believing that she or Tommy, either one, would implicate Joe, in a heart beat if they thought they could make LE believe it, even if it was not true. Maybe they are only telling part of the truth, while still trying to hide the full extent of their involvement, which might have caused them to fail their polygraphs. JMO

Praying that Haleigh can finally be brought home.

JMO, IMO, MOO

Agree about Joe being in another state and not really a threat to Misty as things stood.

The only way the death threat would make sense is if Misty believed that he's some kind of gang boss who could just bend his finger and his hordes would attack on his behalf.

Well this just about seals the deal and settles my curiousity. This article states misty used to live 2 blocks from the dock with her parents. It also says she was seen carrying a trash bag on Feb 9. That must be the Magnolia in Crescent City, right where Papa's map showed us....must not file it as fact yet though..lol. How in the world would this guy remember this from a year ago.

OOps...never mind I thought it was a legitimate newspaper.....sorry. After I clicked the link I noticed it was not Official but it sure looked it....very sorry.

Well this just about seals the deal and settles my curiousity. This article states misty used to live 2 blocks from the dock with her parents. It also says she was seen carrying a trash bag on Feb 9. That must be the Magnolia in Crescent City, right where Papa's map showed us....must not file it as fact yet though..lol. How in the world would this guy remember this from a year ago.

http://www..com/2010/04/resident-saw-misty-cummings-carrying-a-trashbag/comment-page-1/

The article I'm seeing says she was seen carrying a trash bag some time AFTER Haleigh was reported missing.

If her parents still had the house she could just have been dumping some of their trash helping them move to Tyler. Haleigh would presumably have been dumped by then. Didn't they say Hank and Lisa had to move there because of the car accident Hank was in, and it had happened just before Haleigh went missing?

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.

And you're so right, he should have been heard screaming, Haleigh, Haleigh! And not just screaming it in his home, he should have been outside, pounding on neighbor's doors screaming it.

God bless little Haleigh.

....AND-----since he believed her to be "missing"--he should have pounding down doors EVERY night since last february!

..( and not out "getting married" ----out on 'the honeymoon/tv appearance..')

..and most definitely------NOT out dealing prescrip. drugs!

..thinking back to when hayleigh went missing------and the actions since----that poor little child-----did they all just throw her aside, to save themselves?

OOps...never mind I thought it was a legitimate newspaper.....sorry. After I clicked the link I noticed it was not Official but it sure looked it....very sorry.
'He screamed at me just like I was a dog', lol. But the article sounds truthful enough. If Misty lived there, Tommy was there & maybe Ron, & maybe even Joe. So, that means nothing. Also, it said that Misty was seen carrying the garbage bag in the days after...that could've been anything, maybe even garbage.

If that person saw misty, it should have been reported a year ago and the area searched. LE says they have never looked here before.

TM tells us that rc suggested to search there because JO liked to fish there.

.......this is one crazy case.

How in the world would this guy remember this from a year ago.

..i can see him, now, remembering this-----since the new search, literaly in his back yard, would trigger memories.

..but-----last february-----the news was OUT THERE as well-----and he sees someone dumping a trash bag...ok.

..but, a month later, 2 months later----the story is REALLY out there-----why on earth didn't he come fwd. then ? yes, it could be nothing----but any tip could be THE one-----it could have been "something" way back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member