2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you wouldn't get over it and then marry the person a few months later.

I might because she might have run,then you would never know what happened she was the key.I did not say they would enjoy the marriage,I would keep my eye on them but no hanky panky.I would say until my child is safe and home I just couldn't.

I posted this in the theory thread but think it also fits into the search and whats happening so I'm posting it here as well.
Since Misty had been on a 3 day binge and didn't want to babysit that night, maybe Ron gave Haleigh something before he went to work to get her to sleep, since Misty was recovering from her wild weekend. Haleigh got sick, vomited or peed her blanket, Misty was calling Ron telling him. GGS came over to try and help. Haleigh died, they didn't take her to the hospital because they were illegal drugs and Ron gave them to her. Maybe she tried giving her CPR, which is what junior saw the couch bouncing, Ron called Tommy and had him and Joe go help dispose of Haleigh, probably threatened them if they did not,they put Haleigh and blanket in a garbage bag and throw her out at the dock. Ron stayed at work for an Alibi and stopped at the store on the way home because he knew it had a camera. Ron tells Misty we will say she was kidnapped, he flushes or gives Tommy and Joe the druggs he has at the trailor used on Haliegh. They are all involved I think possably Timmy to.
Tommy started going down hill along time ago, I think he was going to crack way back then and thats the reason for the rat thing. I think Tommy is the weakest link and he now gave it up, they confronted Misty and told her they know what happened and she thought they were bluffing so they took her to the scene to show her and try and get her to talk.

This is a very plausible scenario!

Honestly, I don't know how to do much on this website, but I was just looking around, and I think I was on a scanner thread...or something. Anyway, at the bottom of the page, it gives out Amber alerts. I think I saw where the Amber alert for Haleigh has been canceled. Can somebody that knows what they are doing take a look? It said,

Amber alert CANS Haleigh Cummings

Somebody look and tell me if this is official!

Honestly, I don't know how to do much on this website, but I was just looking around, and I think I was on a scanner thread...or something. Anyway, at the bottom of the page, it gives out Amber alerts. I think I saw where the Amber alert for Haleigh has been canceled. Can somebody that knows what they are doing take a look? It said,

Amber alert CANS Haleigh Cummings

Somebody look and tell me if this is official!

HaLeigh's on FDLE's site as 'Unsolved' --

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/MCICSearch/UnsolvedAlerts.asp

Flyer still says Amber Alert

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/FlyerNewPerson.asp?Case_Id=28474&case_nbr=

Haven't read entire thread, I'm on page two, so forgive me if you guys discussed this, but I can't locate misty.

If correct and she is off the books, LE is playing hardball. That does happen..I've seen it before in high profile cases. The inmate disappeared off the books. It was done to fool the press. One very high profile was moved in the middle of the night and the press came out for nothing...and they let the press sit there all day too...never told them.

Here;s another oldie but goodie - straight from MC's mouth:

"My blanket was in the van that THEY took"

takes on a new meaning now don't it?

I never did understand that whole thing with the blanket and the van, but now.........it DOES make sense.

I might because she might have run,then you would never know what happened she was the key.I did not say they would enjoy the marriage,I would keep my eye on them but no hanky panky.I would say until my child is safe and home I just couldn't.

I dunno...It's not like marriage is a life sentence these days. If it was a no hanky panky kind of marriage based on suspicion and mistrust and no enjoyment to be got out of it I dare say that the suspect would cotton on and might decide to run without telling, married or not.

I just checked St. John Whisperer and she's there. She's under 'cummings' - not croslin

Haven't read entire thread, I'm on page two, so forgive me if you guys discussed this, but I can't locate misty.

If correct and she is off the books, LE is playing hardball. That does happen..I've seen it before in high profile cases. The inmate disappeared off the books. It was done to fool the press. One very high profile was moved in the middle of the night and the press came out for nothing...and they let the press sit there all day too...never told them.

I see her in the St. Johns inmate database under Cummings. I can't find her in Putnam, though.

Marry her, believe every story she tells, divorce her, and then sell drugs with her? just saying'. It seems unreal, if he had absolutely nothing to do with his daughter being missing.

Well, the drug selling part kinda worked after all... It got her in jail and apparently she's talking now.

I don't think Ron shared your wiews on the no hanky panky stipulation.

rc was smitten with her even though he had ulterior motives to marry her, he was crazy over her...imo.

He didn't have to marry her to get info. She wasn't going anywhere that LE couldn't find her. Besides, marrying for info didn't exactly work, did it? He knew nothing..some superhero work he did there, isn't it?

The divorce was a scam too. Neither of them were actually splitting up. It was done to make rc look better to the public. NG was all over him and wouldn't stop asking him about his reasons for divorce...she went to announce she thought he was lying. They never split...it was a farce. That pic of them playing around outside AS's says a thousand words. He was in FUV..

His marrying the POI sure brought a new wrinkle in a missing child case...one like we never heard before.

I'm just so angry that whatever she's got to tell she said nothing before and now she's deigned to help when it can benefit her some.

he did get 'the witch', as Teresa so lovingly referred to her, locked up, but the irony is that he's locked up too! How is he expected to finish his investigation, now?

What is going on with Amber and Nay? They were doing heavy duty drugs after Haleigh vanished. What are they doing now...drug counseling..lol

They have been WAY too quiet.

I'm just so angry that whatever she's got to tell she said nothing before and now she's deigned to help when it can benefit her some.

I'm not so convinced that she pointed anything out to LE while at the river today. They seemed pretty frustrated with her while standing on the dock. She also failed (supposedly) a polygraph regarding this new info. so I'm just not convinced she is even talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett