2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Bessie.

Whisperer It is general the locations. Mid points. Couldn't find the actually addy of the boat ramp. There are maps in the Parking Lot also.

BBM
I have a question, could a deal let her off of some of her time on the drug charges but, maybe she could still face charges for accessory on murder?

I watched a 48 HRS episode recently called "Thou Shall Not Kill".
A woman had knowledge before the fact that her bf was going to kill a woman for the husband-he was a hired hitman. She did nothing to prevent it and had let her bf use her cell phone on the night of the hit to communicate with the husband (this was in the 90's before everyone had a cell phone). The husband had a rock solid alibi of course.
LE traced the phone to her, gave her full immunity to implicate the husband-
they wanted the big fish! This was in Texas-we all know how Texas justice can be!
Do I beleive Misty could be given full immunity to implicate the big fish?
yes. Would I be ok with that? yes, as long as Misty was truly in fear if she told what she knew and was not involved in the crime against Haleigh. As long as Haleigh can be recovered and laid to rest properly and the person responsible is charged and punished, that is all that matters to me.

jmo

i'm glad if it wasn't a gun :( i couldn't stand the idea of that...

Grandmaj, thank you

But I thought the water was on the left. Where is the water in point A.

Gads, Chelsea's house is VERY close...oh my.

Hey Whisp, on one of the pictures at the link Grandma provided for us, did you see that the car chase between CJ and Ron/Misty began at the top of the road that leads to where they're doing the search now?

Was Ron/Misty visiting this location then? I am very interested in that.

In the 911 call MC always came across to me as being very scared - but not scared because Haleigh was missing - scared of RC and that she would say the right things to LE. How the ***k you let my daughter get stole b*tch? That line seemed contrived and setup - but it scared her because she has seen RC's rage and knows what he can do. Plus, if she already knew what he had done - she would then be petrified that she would be next.

I'm not giving her a pass. Not after all this time. She had plenty of times she could have come clean without fear of RC retaliation - yet she didn't.

But I have always thought that MC is afraid of RC for a whole lot of reasons.

oh oh oh oh I know - back- way back in the beginning remember everyone was saying there was "something" missing from the MH that was Haleigh's and that she would rarely go anywhere without it? We "speculated" about what it could be - possibly an inhaler - maybe THAT is what was found.

IDK - I'm tired and my brain is on overdrive here.

I have always believed it was a Nebulizer machine. Who would have the presence of mind to take that if they were kidnapping Haleigh? I am telling ya'll Ronnie Boy is a smart man. Not book smart.....street smart. Makes it look like Crystal took her. They rode that horse to death too. He would remove it just like he apparently has her name. In his conversation he has never said "Haleigh" that I have seen. He erased her immediately from the house as well as his mind.
REALLY AM GONE FOR A FEW!

Its been a long time coming and I'm glad an arrest is imminent. I wonder if more than one will be arrested over this case. Watching NG tonight it was Misty at the docks today pointing out the location LE should look at. She's been brought out the the last two days.

It's been reported Tommy was the one giving info but it looks like Misty is, in a plea deal. AH has put up a newer story also with some info about the lake and TC being with Joe that night.

LE must have something more than Mistys say so. If Misty and Tommy led LE to the sight, they all had info all this time. I think Joes going to be the fall guy in this one. LE has to have more than Mistys say so because of her credibility is zilch. Which not reporting is a crime in itself.

Can't wait for an arrest, let the sunshine in yessssssss

See

I'm just basing the gunshot on the fact that Ronald loves guns. I figured he could have threatened Misty with the gun over her weekend fling with WBG, and Haleigh was accidentally shot. If Haleigh wets the bed as we've been told, she probably had a rubber sheet on her bed, and that could have been scooped up with the blood on the top sheet and disposed of. God knows there was enough talk about sheets and blankets! And guns play a part in everything Ronald is involved in. The gun that was found in the culvert, the gun he pulled on C Jones, the gun he and JO got in a fight over, the gun JO was trying to steal (Misty's tale) and the gun he was going to blow Misty's brains out with, if he ever found out she had anything to do with Haleigh going missing. Guns and blankets!

yes, the part of the river being searched is at the end of Shell Harbour Way if you go straight instead of curving as shown on the map. I think Shell Harbour Way curves where the boat ramp starts.
it is a hop, skip and a jump away from the home the Sr. Croslins were living in on Feb. 9, 2009. I read one report that said Joe had even stayed at their home. If true, I don't know.
Need some zzzzzzz's. Hoping and praying this mess will be soon resolved.

Hey Whisp, on one of the pictures at the link Grandma provided for us, did you see that the car chase between CJ and Ron/Misty began at the top of the road that leads to where they're doing the search now?

And Charles Jones claimed Ron pulled a gun on him, it may have been a smart time for Ron to toss the gun in the water..since they called 911 while "on 309 just past Shell Harbor."

http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-01-01_911_Misty.mp3

and since we don't know what time anyone ELSE saw Haleigh...this could have all happened before werk...

but i still there would be blood, spatter, trace, high-velocity, etc...if a gun...

If Misty is coming clean I would have to say that LE has found evidence there that backs up the latest story..JMO though

A crime scene now, huh? So are they sayin that the crime took place there? I am getting more confused by the minute.

suspicious1; you are on the right track. For those who doubt Misty can be believed now, you have to look at the situation this way: Whatever she is saying, she is not saying it to just anyone. She is cooperating with LE, who has more than a year background on studing and investigation this case. LE knows more than we do and we don't know what they know because the idea is to keep the evidence underwraps for the perfect time to confront the suspects and look for corroboration. Cops convience the suspect "we know ABC and XYZ." And the person being questioned gets the idea pretty quick if cops know that, chances are they know everything.
I think this has worked with Misty.
As for the dock area being called a crime scene, the place a body or remains is located often is refered to as a crime scene even though death of the victim did not take place there.
all JMO

That 309 leads straight to GMA's house...can't say they were visiting or going home to Granny's. How close is Granny's house on 2nd to the crime scene? Hope's mom lives on Front Sr, close to Granny. Looks like a popluar road in the area and now we know rc and misty both used it to get to Granny's. take a turn where rc did and you get to Pomona Park and uncle Donalds house. I say the family has been to that fishing hole before since it must be close.

I just saw all the wonderful PICS our Ger posted....wow!

Sadly, it does not look like we know where Chelse lived or even if Lisa live with Timmy or Tommy. The last addy I have for them is Flagler Beach and Bunnell for both of them

I would think the fishing hole would be familiar with rc and his family more than the Croslin's but since misty was always hanging with rc she could have claimed it to.

We were told by Brow and if he is "In the know" about who did it and that the arrest will not be a surprise, we can conclude that he is referencing misty.

We heard yesterday that an arrest was imminent and nothing yet. I'm not putting much stock in that statement. Its the "deal" MC has made that has me intrigued - who could she be testifying against?

I'm sure LE has found something. They had to have found something to now call it a crime scene. And whatever they have found must link back to the perp - that MC is going to testify against.

I don't think its JO - not for a minute. The FBI and FDLE let him go home last night. They don't do that. If they are really interested in JO, they keep him there for hours - checking out this, checking out that - LE will keep him there as long as they can until they have to charge him or let him go. The fact that they just let him go home says they aren't all that interested. Maybe they were just "verifying" some things with him about what they have.
I think this is all part of a plan that LE has put in place. Squeezing here...squeezing there...if it works...masterful!

I'm just basing the gunshot on the fact that Ronald loves guns. I figured he could have threatened Misty with the gun over her weekend fling with WBG, and Haleigh was accidentally shot. If Haleigh wets the bed as we've been told, she probably had a rubber sheet on her bed, and that could have been scooped up with the blood on the top sheet and disposed of. God knows there was enough talk about sheets and blankets! And guns play a part in everything Ronald is involved in. The gun that was found in the culvert, the gun he pulled on C Jones, the gun he and JO got in a fight over, the gun JO was trying to steal (Misty's tale) and the gun he was going to blow Misty's brains out with, if he ever found out she had anything to do with Haleigh going missing. Guns and blankets!

I think it is reasonable that guns and/or drugs were involved in her demise. I really don't think guns were involved at the Mobile home but drugs ABSOLUTELY. JMO

I have to wonder if LE has found Haleigh. LE doesn't have to report this until they have confirmation that it is Haleigh. In KC's case - it didn't happen that way because Kronk found her and we had a 911 call about a "human skull". So, this find could be kept under wraps - at least until confirmation.

Finding her would certainly change the terminology to crime scene and explain why LE pulled both families in.

They are clearly searching RIGHT by the dock area. If someone is throwing a gun into the river, they wouldn't throw it 10-15 feet.

They are clearly searching RIGHT by the dock area. If someone is throwing a gun into the river, they wouldn't throw it 10-15 feet.

They were also searching out further with boats and sonar and divers according to several articles.

In the 911 call MC always came across to me as being very scared - but not scared because Haleigh was missing - scared of RC and that she would say the right things to LE. How the ***k you let my daughter get stole b*tch? That line seemed contrived and setup - but it scared her because she has seen RC's rage and knows what he can do. Plus, if she already knew what he had done - she would then be petrified that she would be next.

I'm not giving her a pass. Not after all this time. She had plenty of times she could have come clean without fear of RC retaliation - yet she didn't.

But I have always thought that MC is afraid of RC for a whole lot of reasons.
I agree that Misty seemed scared & intimidated @ 1st, later I noticed a not so subtle shift of power. I don't know why she didn't turn on him-if he's the perp. maybe because that power went to her head? cuz she loves him? maybe because being 'un'victimized takes time? But with that said, I'm not ruling out Tommy. Linsey dropping his name, means the world. He was hanging on by a string, & desperate to keep her support, & now that that's gone, I'm really suspicious. I know he's been involved in these talks & polys, & I haven't heard a word about a plea-just about finding religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16