2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on with Amber and Nay? They were doing heavy duty drugs after Haleigh vanished. What are they doing now...drug counseling..lol

They have been WAY too quiet.

They are behaving since they are on probation maybe :innocent: :slap: (don't buy it LOL)

I'm not so convinced that she pointed anything out to LE while at the river today. They seemed pretty frustrated with her while standing on the dock. She also failed (supposedly) a polygraph regarding this new info. so I'm just not convinced she is even talking.
That last poly is what has me most confused. The only thing I can figure, is that she passed the location questions-cuz LE seems really confident that something's there.

he did get 'the witch', as Teresa so lovingly referred to her, locked up, but the irony is that he's locked up too! How is he expected to finish his investigation, now?

Dumb Luck! Certainly wasn't planned that way.

Did anyone see misty point to the river? Is ng holding out on us?

They are behaving since they are on probation maybe :innocent: :slap: (don't buy it LOL)
maybe LE figured they were worthless as far as info goes & is ignoring them for awhile. But who knows, maybe they added something important.

That last poly is what has me most confused. The only thing I can figure, is that she passed the location questions-cuz LE seems really confident that something's there.

Ya think she revealed the location of the body accurately but lied about whatever was done by whoever?

If only a reporter would have slipped a mic under the dock last night when they closed down the search for the night we might have some answers. I hope we hear something soon because sitting here waiting is driving me nuts.

I'm not so convinced that she pointed anything out to LE while at the river today. They seemed pretty frustrated with her while standing on the dock. She also failed (supposedly) a polygraph regarding this new info. so I'm just not convinced she is even talking.

Mew, around 10:30 pm, a news article came out saying and arrest was eminent. Until I saw that, I didn't think anything was going to come of this either. Now I do! I think they found something today.

Sorry, I meant to say I think they found something yesterday....on the 14th!

Here is a map showing the search area and GR. Sykes home location. Not very far.
Once again, thanks CPapa!!

Wow, GMA's is close to the crime scene....oh my. Imaginations/theories can run wild with that..

maybe LE figured they were worthless as far as info goes & is ignoring them for awhile. But who knows, maybe they added something important.

BBM you can just put a period after the bolded part LOL... sorry Kimster I couldn't resist. :angel::angel:

Mew, around 10:30 pm, a news article came out saying and arrest was eminent. Until I saw that, I didn't think anything was going to come of this either. Now I do! I think they found something today.

Oh I think someone talked for sure, I'm just not convinced it was Misty.

That part of the 911 call convinces me Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. He is no angel but he's also not an Academy Award winning actor. To me, his emotions on the 911 tape were those of a freaked out dad. Misty's emotion's, on the other hand, were fake. Sure, she was scared, because if Ron found out what she knew, he'd probably hurt her.

He would have seemed a little more freaked out to me if in the background of the 911 call he was screaming, "Haleigh! Haleigh!" at the top of his lungs. He seemed just a tad bit too sure that she was abducted, when all MC seemed to say on the call that she was just gone. I'd also be curious to know if any of the neighbors heard MC calling out for HC before RC arrived on the scene or RC calling out for her before LE arrived.

What a coincidence that Haleigh would be disposed so close to GMA's..thanks Papa for that map. That is so much closer than I ever imagined. Now if we have Tommy and JO in the car, leaving from Green Lane and they all decide to dispose of Haleigh THERE?

What are the chances?

If only a reporter would have slipped a mic under the dock last night when they closed down the search for the night we might have some answers. I hope we hear something soon because sitting here waiting is driving me nuts.

Now that's thinking like a sleuther!! :sleuth:

Why a "crime scene" now? Article says nothing about finding any evidence - or finding anything - yet now its a crime scene - after MC is brought there.

I believe she was there yesterday too - we just weren't privy to it. Nope, LE 'allowed' the copter to take those pics today to let the world know that she, indeed, was brought there.

There are not many on the "short list" that MC could testify against. Personally, I still believe its RC.

I've always thought from the beginning that it was the cousin Joe Overstreet. Not sure if I can link to his MS page, but it's peculiar, that his comment is "If you don't remember, it don't count (nice grammar huh). His mood is high, and last log in was 3/8/2009.

I always wondered why he was visiting from Tenessee -- but I'm sure that's been talked about during the last 14 months.

I just can't wait to see who Tommy/Misty pointed the finger at after all this time. Can you imagine holding that info inside for over a year! What kind of dark souls do they have?

MOO

Mel

You know... the prosecution better have some hard evidence consisting of DNA, fingerprints, hairs, fibers, tire tracks, confessions, whatnot. After all the different inconsistencies, flunked polygraphs, changing stories that we've been served here the defence is going to have a field day discrediting everybody we've met as unreliable witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV