2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma should've never went on the show.

FWIW I think she is delusional. JMO though

If they are looking for a rope and a cinder block, it doesn't necessarily mean either are a murder weapon - could be what was used to make sure the body did not float to the surface.

That's what I'm thinking as well charlie!

Sadly......as everyone sits by anxious for news......the media will jump on any morsel and take "anyone" at face value for the sake of ratings. Thank goodness WS asks for links. I think we are a step above many so called "media" outlets. Well done fellow members. Well done.

All I can say is OMG!!! Horrific for little Haleigh!!!!!

Maybe a stupid question, but regarding all of these words from Misty to her grandmother this morning, wouldn't those phone calls be monitored or recorded from the jail?
Yep "this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance"

sorry couldn't help myself

All they would have to find is, the rope that is attached to a cinder block. Then they could say they found Probable evidence, and charge them with murder.

Why else would there be a rope attached to a cinder block, in this particular river, if it was not attached to the Hayleigh case.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

IMO, Grandma Flora is counting her reward money all the way to the next interview. She's spending those thousands already!

MC did not tell her where she was when all this was happening

Is grandma drinking the CA or LP Kool-aid???

I'm saying!!
And, if he isn't the same person, did she EVER think that maybe it was because MISTY WAS ACCUSING HIM THE WHOLE TIME?!
Am I hallucinating??? GAH!!!!!! :banghead:

Nas--was just being smart as his myspace is all gangsta. :hug: I think we are all hallucinating at this point and if these changes were so dramatic, when Misty went to visit her in TN--would love to know if Misty met up with Joe at that time and was it after Misty or Tommy never told her these "true confessions" that she noticed the change in behavior.

:banghead:

Now all of the sudden Grandma has details? 5 minutes ago she had no details. Someone get this woman off the air.

OMG I can't listen..but I can't not...

Grandma Flo thought she should go on tv and tell this stories. Now, she's almost crying, but not quite.

JO's mother must be Gramma's other daughter?
Picture of Misty and someone on the wall behind her

Now we get a hint as to what it is like for PCSO interviewing the players in this case.

Oh now Flo sounds like she's crying!

I can't hardly take this.

i don't think Grandma knows anything. jmo

I think GHollers is being played and used by the Croslins to get a lighter sentence. However, she seems to be getting the whole group in further trouble!!:twocents:

Now she's getting emotional and admitting she's the one who called LE and sent them to the river.

(much better, thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members