2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
second version--MC knocked her in the head and killed her, JO and Toc threw her into the water

I'm 'bout ready to knock my own self in the head..:croc:..

eta~NO DISRESPECT to HaLeigh I swear...

The rope wasn't the murder weapon. It was wrapped around her when they
took her to the dock. We still don't really know what the murder weapon
was. I think that was a rumor just like the ice cooler turned into a strainer.

How disgusting to make up these stories about a little girls demise! They can't all be true so someone is lying about it. Sick!

Maybe a stupid question, but regarding all of these words from Misty to her grandmother this morning, wouldn't those phone calls be monitored or recorded from the jail?

Suffering Pete. Who the hell-o let this lady out of her house? Does she have ANY idea how much sense she ISN'T making? How many versions does she know? At which point did she decide to pass along this little tidbit of messed up versions??

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the phone rang just as Grandma Hollars was telling how Haleigh died. I didn't get to hear much. I thought I heard that Haleigh was wrapped up with rope, a cinderblock tied to the rope and thrown into the river. I missed the first part.

Guys you gotta remember that if Misty told her Grandmother THIS MORNING that jail house tapes might be released of that conversation so there is a very good chance that it might be true.

I'm only repeating what was being discussed on her show and haven't heard anything official on what the weapon was. :(

If they are looking for a rope and a cinder block, it doesn't necessarily mean either are a murder weapon - could be what was used to make sure the body did not float to the surface.

Nana: Don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water. (I don't think I can handle this entire hour).

I questioned the old lady's story earlier, and I was wrong. I feel very sad for her now.

This seems more plausible to me simply because it's been reported that a yellow rope was found at Tommy's house.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that Haleigh was alive...they could've used the rope/cinder block to ensure she stayed down. My gut tells me that Misty did this, and those two helped to cover it up.

Yep per gradma, thats what Misty told her today, this morning on the phone.
well thank God for the sunshine laws right guys? Granny Holler cannot make nerry a thing up with all them there little microraphone things on the telephones!

Doesn't grandma give Misty all the money in jail but Tommy none?

Uh, methinks that Flora is the bottom of the barrel of potential "sources." Why is Nancy giving her the TN treatment? IF she is who she claims to be, she is the mother of thieving Lisa, grandmother of thieving, drugging, lying, and perhaps, murderding Tommy, Misty, and Joe. Am I impressed with her? NO. Certainly not enough to endure this level of molly-coddling. ARGH.

Ask her if she feels responsible for the moral fiber of any of her offspring Nancy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove