2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Nancy trying to insinuate Haleigh was knocked in the head with a cinder block.

Nancy is struggling. I don't know how she does this.

Tommy and Joe tied a rope around her and then tied to a brick then "throed" her into the river. What Misty told G Flo this am

second version--MC knocked her in the head and killed her, JO and Toc threw her into the water

Actually Flora Hollars said that Joe did it and Tommy agreed to what she said. It would have been nice to have Tommy's actual words saying that Joe did it.....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No surprise there, huh?

Flora saying that Misty told her this morning that Joe and Tommy carried Haleigh to the river, tied a rope with a block to it and threw her in the river.

A second version was that Misty hit Haleigh in the head with something and Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

The first version was that Joe killed Haleigh, but Flora doesn't know why he killed her - may have come from Misty

NG asking FH what the most recent version of the story is she'd been told.

It involves the yellow rope tied around Haleigh and put her in the river with concrete block; after being molested by TC/JO.....this all what MC supposedly told her this morning. Another version was she was hit in the head by a piece of wood; told to her by "one of them in Florida, is all I can say"; this version seems to have MC as the perp. First version she was told is JO did it; no reason given. "I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water or not".

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Grandma doesn't know if hayleigh was dead before she hit the water or not.

First thing FH was told was Joe killed her, no reason why. "I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water" -- maybe it was MC who told first version

Grandma corrected her and said "no" to the cinder block scenario but look how easy it is to start a rumor with one comment.

second version came from someone in FL, grandma can't say who in FL.

Tommy and Joe wrapped yellow rope around her, tied brick to her, threw her into river per grandma. she heard that this morning.

This seems more plausible to me simply because it's been reported that a yellow rope was found at Tommy's house.

Flora has no 'idear' about nun of it. BS.

"I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water or not" Gma Flo.

I just almost fell out of my dam chair.

First, Grandma heard of anything - Joe had killed her. Heard by maybe Misty.

Grandma Flo is not sure she was even dead when she hit the water.

OMG, this is the most ruthless Grandmother I have ever seen...I cannot believe she is making these statements as to how Hailey died...very callous!!!

Never mind - guess grandma hollar just answered my question.... (screaming now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member