2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that was awesome last night being able to see NG in real time! Y'all PLEASE keep us updated! TY!

I don't think I believe grandma, I think Misti is her favorite, and she is going to throw someone else under the bus other than Misti

FH "His reactions are completely different. He's not the same kid. He's got a different attitude. He just don't care"

If her daughter is wearing a Haleigh shirt, he walks out of the room.

When she asked about the disappearance, Joe says "F it" and walks away.

Nancy has Flora Hollars (MC & JO's grandmother) on the show. Nancy asking her about MC's alluding to JO being responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. FH is saying he isn't the same kid now as before he went to Satsuma. He hasn't ever talked about the night Haleigh went missing; she admits she hasn't asked. She's now talking about Tommy's call from jail. She says Tommy told her JO did it. :eek:

JO's reactions are different. Not the same kid. Different attitude towards life. He "don't care" per grandma.
If someone is wearing a HaLeigh t-shirt, he leaves the room.

How the :censored: are you gonna use a knife on a five year old little girl... death penalty please!

FH saying that her grandson, JO, was a changed person after he came back from Florida.

ToC was crying "nanny, I've got to tell someone". She knew what he was going to say. She said "Tommy, did Joe do this?" ToC said JO did it.

I honestly don't mean to be melodramatic, but I'm trembling. I so wanted to believe that it was an overdose, that she just fell asleep and didn't wake up. Dear Lord, please don't let us find out that another angel suffered a violent death.

NO!! If true, HaLeigh was strangled to death, I would have to lean away from Misty and Ron and toward Tommy or Jo - Strangulation isn't ordinarily the weapon of choice used by someone (a parent, caregiver,...) with an emotional attachment/connection to a child. JMO~
but look at who was "caring" for her.... just saying

Yes, I heard that as well. I think Nancy is confused and thinking she was related to Haleigh and forgot she was Misty's grandma.
did nancy just give mistys grandmother condolences as well?? did i misunderstand?

NO!! If true, HaLeigh was strangled to death, I would have to lean away from Misty and Ron and toward Tommy or Jo - Strangulation isn't ordinarily the weapon of choice used by someone (a parent, caregiver,...) with an emotional attachment/connection to a child. JMO~
I'm only repeating what was being discussed on her show and haven't heard anything official on what the weapon was. :(

I don't think I believe grandma, I think Misti is her favorite, and she is going to throw someone else under the bus other than Misti

Maybe the most convincing..Boy she must have Grandma Flora fooled good..

Nancy has Flora Hollars (MC & JO's grandmother) on the show. Nancy asking her about MC's alluding to JO being responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. FH is saying he isn't the same kid now as before he went to Satsuma. He hasn't ever talked about the night Haleigh went missing; she admits she hasn't asked. She's now talking about Tommy's call from jail. She says Tommy told her JO did it. :eek:

Actually Flora Hollars said that Joe did it and Tommy agreed to what she said. It would have been nice to have Tommy's actual words saying that Joe did it.....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

JO's reactions are different. Not the same kid. Different attitude towards life. He "don't care" per grandma.
If someone is wearing a HaLeigh t-shirt, he leaves the room.

She clearly hasn't viewed his myspace pages. :innocent:

I don't know what to make of this grandma, the pic of Misty in the background is a tad much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak