2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the most convincing..Boy she must have Grandma Flora fooled good..

Is Misty the only granddaughter? I think the rest are boys/men so maybe that is why Misty is so special/spoiled to Flora.

died in this area is a very real possibility - there near the river!

Now showing some clips of LE's news conference from earlier today.

"Haleigh Cummings is most likely deceased" :cry: :rose:

She clearly hasn't viewed his myspace pages. :innocent:

I'm saying!!
And, if he isn't the same person, did she EVER think that maybe it was because MISTY WAS ACCUSING HIM THE WHOLE TIME?!
Am I hallucinating??? GAH!!!!!! :banghead:

NG playing excerpts from the case.........going back to the beginning.

FH saying that her grandson, JO, was a changed person after he came back from Florida.

Changed how I wonder? Maybe he knew 'something' was up and it scared the bejeesess out of him. Probably saw this bus coming a mile away as well..

Actually Flora Hollars said that Joe did it and Tommy agreed to what she said. It would have been nice to have Tommy's actual words saying that Joe did it.....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My thoughts too. Once I heard that I was like oh geez this smells rotten to me.

ETA: Could Grandma Hollars have stated that Joe did it because she has decided to throw her support behind her favorite, Misty? and Misty has been saying that Joe did it?

Grandma Flo who has been thru hell is going to speak.

wrapped a yellow rope around Haleigh, and she was thrown in the river per Grandma Flo

Misty told grandma today, that they tied a rope around her, and tied the rope to a block, and then through her into the river.

What comes out of Mistis mouth into granmda's ear is probably a bunch of bs. Grandma better wise up here.

died in this area is a very real possibility - there near the river!

I still can't figure out if he meant that literally though..I'm so confused..not about who I feel the guilty parties are, just everything else! :banghead:

NG - why would they just throw her in the water?

Second version - Misty hit Haleigh with a piece of wood on head but not believed by Flo

Oh my gosh.. they're all telling Gramma Flo horrific scenerios

Tommy and Joe wrapped yellow rope around her, tied brick to her, threw her into river per grandma. she heard that this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie