2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gramma said she thought it was an overdose.

I want to see this so bad, even though I don't believe most of what is said on NG. Thank the lawd for PattyG and her You-tube channel..

FH "I'm the one who MC told. I'm the one who broke TC. I'm the one who sent LE to the river"

I, I, I, I --- What a martyr

Why did they kill HaLeigh?
Grandma doesn't know why. They have no remorse or something. Flora broke tommy on the phone sunday. she called the detectives. she sent them to the river.

ACCORDING TO LE SHE DID NOT!!! GAH!!! GAH!!! GAH!!!

Did Joe do this? Yes, Nanny, he did.

He just killed her? That's all he said.

I must be the only one that is believing this woman that she is the one who was the tipster and everything.

Now nana is in tears, saying that noone has any remorse, and that its THREE of her grandchildren that are involved. And that NOONE said anything until she broke Tommy on Sunday, and then she sent the detectives to the river on Sunday.

Anyone else think that maybe "NANA" just put the idea in Tommy's head that joe did it?

Seems really fishy that she would say "Did Joe do it Tommy?" And Tommy to just reply "Yes nana Joe did it" Seems like an easy out to me!

Didn't Hardy say that the tip DID NOT come from Tennessee or did he say it DID come from Tennessee?

Did you eat yer green beans Tommy?

Yes, Nana, I ate my green beans.

Did Joe kill HaLeigh Tommy?

Yes, Nana, Joe killed HaLeigh.

Guys you gotta remember that if Misty told her Grandmother THIS MORNING that jail house tapes might be released of that conversation so there is a very good chance that it might be true.

Willen - I'm not doubting that Misty told Nana this stuff. It's the stuff that I'm doubting.

FH "I'm the one who MC told. I'm the one who broke TC. I'm the one who sent LE to the river"

I, I, I, I --- What a martyr

Steve Brown and Grandma Hollers did it all...solved it all by themselves it sounds like...:sick::sick::sick:...:banghead:..

I don't discount Grandma's statements. I just wonder why from the beginning of the show to now.....she has started to elaborate. AND.......didn't the Sheriff ask that family discussions remain confidential????? Why is she doing an interview if her statements were the catalyst for the current search?? It seems a bit contradictory IMO.

Patty... the sheriff said the tip DID NOT come from Tennessee....

She's grandmother to 3 people involved in this crime, maybe more!~ Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member