2010.04.15 Two cinder blocks found at search site.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if this would be the right thread... sorry if not! I'm thinking one of the reasons LE brought Tommy and Misty to the dock was to see if their stories corroberated about where whatever may have been put in river. To see if they both point out tge same spot?

My guess they are waiting for tests results to come back then they will make their move? Hope so.

Le states they received a credible tip. IMO none of them are credible but hopefully we find out today.

I agree none are credible. I just can't see the sheriff telling the family to make funeral arrangements on Tommy or Misty's word only. I really feel they have something more. Fingers crossed we find out soon. Haleigh needs to be laid to rest.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002794-504083.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CBS) The search for Haleigh Cummings, who went missing over a year ago from her father's home in Satsuma, Fla., is still going on in earnest at the St. John's River in northeast Florida, and news reports say that two cinder blocks have been recovered, bolstering the sheriff's decision to re-classify the once missing-persons case as a homicide.<snipped>

"and news reports say...." I'll wait til news reports quote LE directly, giving the name of the officer speaking.

I have no idea what cinder blocks found in Shell Harbor will yield in the way of evidence. If Joe and Tommy's prints are on them, so what? What does that prove? Please tell me LE has not based their "it's time to plan a funeral" on this type of evidence. Even if there is a yellow rope attached to the cinder blocks what does this prove?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here and trying to decipher this information. LE must have found something to indicate Haleigh was there, but yet they say they found nothing of evidentiary value at Shell Harbor?

Also, it's incredible to me that someone would dispose of a body so close to a boat ramp where people are in and out, loading boats, perhaps children jumping in for a swim. We aren't dealing with mental giants here, but we are dealing with criminal minds and these latest developments are incredible. I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, I'm just very confused by it all.

I was watching this video of the retired FBI investigator and noticed the pier has boards replaced. Wonder if they were new when they started the search. Right now I am looking for other videos, like when MC was there. I never noticed it before.
It was the video of Dale Carson at about 2.00 time

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Jean, as Ellie was saying earlier, that, you know, Misty, when she first told the story about the night Haleigh went missing, she said the back door was propped open with a cinderblock. But Jean, what`s interesting about that scenario is that Ronald Cummings has also said that they never used that back door. He said it was always locked.

So putting together the pieces of what we`re finding out now, between the cinderblock and the possible murder scenes, or crime scenes, rather, someone from the inside would have had to open the door from the inside, unlock it, and then prop the door open.

CASAREZ: Especially if a little girl had to be carried out. Marlaina, also, wasn`t there cinderblocks in the vicinity of the home we heard about early on?

SCHIAVO: Yes, there were. There were cinderblocks. There were a pile in one area. Plus, when we were down there, there were also just random cinderblocks sort of everywhere. So if someone wanted access to cinderblocks, they definitely could find them around Ronald Cummings`s home.

I find it interesting that Marlaina Schiavo visits Green Lane briefly and can find random cinderblocks everywhere but Ronald Cummings lived there for several months and never saw one.

GRACE: Do you know where the cinderblock came from that was propping the door open?

CUMMINGS: Don`t have a clue. I don`t mess with none of that, so I don`t know. I very rarely am in the back yard at all unless I`m washing my car. So it could have came from around my shed. I`m renting. I don`t know if the previous renters had it or what, but I`ve never seen it, I don`t believe.

GRACE: So to your knowledge, you`ve never seen it?

CUMMINGS: Not that I believe. I mean, I may be mistaken and have seen it before, but I know it wasn`t where it`s at now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/07/ng.01.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamp