2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ronald hopes Misty was forced to hold info..and is not mad.

<snip>

JMO - this is total bs on Ron's part - hoping Misty was forced to hold info. All one has to do is listen to the tape of Ron with Cobra to realize that Ron admits he is 75% sure of who took Haleigh - and he rather clearly names Joe. This is Ron himself speaking, no one leading him, just his own words. Now his lawyer went so far as to say Ron mentioned Joe on the 911 call (I don't recall hearing it but that is what Shoemaker is claiming). Misty didn't hold any information from him - either she told him this or this was their story from the beginning. And it sure as heck makes me wonder why LE never put any stock into it. They have to have a reason for not doing so. Just sayin :crazy:

JMO - this is total bs on Ron's part - hoping Misty was forced to hold info. All one has to do is listen to the tape of Ron with Cobra to realize that Ron admits he is 75% sure of who took Haleigh - and he rather clearly names Joe. This is Ron himself speaking, no one leading him, just his own words. Now his lawyer went so far as to say Ron mentioned Joe on the 911 call (I don't recall hearing it but that is what Shoemaker is claiming). Misty didn't hold any information from him - either she told him this or this was their story from the beginning. And it sure as heck makes me wonder why LE never put any stock into it. They have to have a reason for not doing so. Just sayin :crazy:
I agree. And if the case was cracked.. why is Joe not in jail? If they were even close to believing Joe is their man, I would think they would have hauled him in when they went to TN.
JMO

panthera, don't forget, he married her a little more than a month after his daughter disappeared and she recited her phony kidnapping story. I wonder if Ron is disappointed their married didn't work, too?
Can I scream now?

Nor did he confront Misty about lying to LE that night. Oh, that's right he did mention that to Cobra at some point. Are there any puke buckets left?

Novice Seeker

LOL, You scared me Whisperer! I thought if they are letting him wear his beloved gold chain then we have a real big problem! Anyway, that's just Ron's 2nd booking photo right after they were arrested. Remember in his first one he was grinning like a cheshire cat..

Here is a link to the 1st one~
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22298257/detail.html

Here is #2~
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22299986/detail.html

I think the first one should be his mandatory booking shot ....jmo :angel:

I am sorry everytime I read the title to this thread I can't help but....uh....almost snicker, roll my eyes...I don't know I have alot of different feelings when I read it !

I think I need a nap Lol !

This thread is closed for the time being so that Time Outs won't be issued. Perhaps some of you might consider stepping away from this thread. Just a thought.

This thread is open again. Let's do what we can to keep the posts constructive and not lean toward bashing Ron or any other players. It wasn't quite at that point, but it was on its way. I did remove some posts in case anyone wonders where they went.

He trusted her? Even after his baby went missing. I'm sorry but where has he been? How can he be shocked or upset? everyone else seen it but he did not? If I could see if thousands of miles away how could he not see it sleeping in the same bed with her?

The only thing I can think is it's because of the drugs it clouded his judgement unfortunately it clouded it so much that it cost him one of the most precious gifts a parent can receive. The gift of a child.

I am not bashing Ron. I just don't understand Ron or his thinkings. I feel for him I pray for him everynight right after I pray for his daughter and his son.

taken from the same link
"Ronald may have trusted Misty but his attorney says he never trusted her brother, Tommy Croslin or Misty's cousin, Joe Overstreet. "He's had his suspicions from the start about Joe, the cousin of Misty and Tommy," says Shoemaker."

IF you EVER EVER question or don't trust someone then you don't allow your children around them or anyone that would allow you children around them. You can't tell me Ron didn't know Misty would be around her brother and Joe. Protect your children at ALL cost even if it means cutting people out of your life that you feel would not keep your child safe . Even if it means cutting someone out of your life when you feel they will allow OTHERS around your children that are not safe or you don't trust.

Don't second guess yourself. Your child's life depends on you keeping them safe and making the right choices to keep them safe each and every time.

Absolutely. And why did Ron warn Misty about Donna B? If he was trying to get at the truth, and at that point, had been unsuccessful, why not let someone else give a crack at it...someone like Donna B? No, not Ron, instead he warned Misty. Why would he do that if he himself was trying to get at the truth? Nope, don't buy that one either..He warned Misty (Donna B) just like HE warned Tommy (Ratgate) about telling on him. Oh, Ron is definitely trying to hide something. I think that's why we see the situation now boiling down to at least Misty and Tommy....they have information, no doubt in my mind. IMO, this has been about Ron from day one.

..It doesn't make sense.
BBM.

Great point, if Ron was so interested in getting the truth from Misty, why warn her of Donna B and her association with Tim ? It sure doesn't sound like a person who is working with LE to put Misty in jail.

BBM.

Great point, if Ron was so interested in getting the truth from Misty, why warn her of Donna B and her association with Tim ? It sure doesn't sound like a person who is working with LE to put Misty in jail.

Because he does not want the person that harmed his daughter in jail.. He wants to deal with them himself IMO. Misty is protected in jail. ( JMO)

Do we have a bond reduction hearing coming up? Never mind he will never get it reduced with the statements he made to Tim Miller.

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings is mourning the loss of his little girl from behind bars. "Unfortunately he can't get out, be around family. He can't get comfort from the people that can give it to them," says Terry Shoemaker, Cummings' attorney.

Well I know he did not trust Tommy at one time when he put the rat in his mailbox. He did not trust him to keep his mouth shut about something.

Ronald may have trusted Misty but his attorney says he never trusted her brother, Tommy Croslin or Misty's cousin, Joe Overstreet. "He's had his suspicions from the start about Joe, the cousin of Misty and Tommy," says Shoemaker.

He trusted her? Even after his baby went missing. I'm sorry but where has he been? How can he be shocked or upset? everyone else seen it but he did not? If I could see if thousands of miles away how could he not see it sleeping in the same bed with her?

The only thing I can think is it's because of the drugs it clouded his judgement unfortunately it clouded it so much that it cost him one of the most precious gifts a parent can receive. The gift of a child.

I am not bashing Ron. I just don't understand Ron or his thinkings. I feel for him I pray for him everynight right after I pray for his daughter and his son.

This is not bashing. This is a great example of discussing the information to come up with some way of understanding what is going on with this case.

Kimster said:
This is not bashing. This is a great example of discussing the information to come up with some way of understanding what is going on with this case.
Yes, I agree! I have always questioned why?why would he have warned misty about Donna Brock ? The post above has a good theory that maybe HE wanted to be the one to dole out the necessary punishment to those involved(including misty). I think there's alot of questions surrounding this entire I fear that we may NEVER know the answers to even after charges,trial,sentencing. Some we just won't know because maybe we couldn't know/comprehend because fortunately for us we aren't walking in their shoes(all those affected by this tragedy) and I think ill be alright with that as long as I know that justice has been served to all those involved in precious haleighs death.

I'm not trying to bash any of them unnecessarily, but we have to understand that MC and RC were/are drug addicts and their behavior is not EVER going to make sense. Criminals and addicts never give satisfactory reasons for their behavior, though the rest of us try to find answers through them that are logical.

Spot on, Tinsel. Ron and Misty have total addict behavior. All of Ron's actions after Haleigh being missing is of grief and anger towards "whoever took her". I don't agree with how he handled ANYTHING but I totally can see why he stayed by Misty. I really don't believe Ron was involved.

All snipped from above article.

"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.

Give me a flippin' break. No anger from the guy who would kill whoever took his Daughter?

Waiting in the bathroom line to throw up.

OMG Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer? :banghead:

Ronald hopes Misty was forced to hold info..and is not mad.

Means to me, Ronald (along with the rest) are still hoping the JOE DID IT explanation will fly. They are all sure pushing for it.. imo.
But if Crystal is saying she is all torn up as to how people didn't talk until now and hopes the sick individuals will B.I.H. for not talking ...fit the Joe scenario?

Joe is not a new name thrown in.. they have been talking about him from day 1.
So more people than Misty held back the Joe story?

Why would any of them be afraid of Joe (realistically)? Does that make any sense? It's a really weak notion to me.

:waitasec: pip you know what doesn't make any sense to me. It doesn't make any sense that if Joe is ever so innocent he isn't screaming to take a lie detector test to clear his name once and for all, instead of lawyering up.

ex

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back