2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Surely Ron and his attorney can see that the story of being afraid of Joe is totally ridiculous. There's still a lot of talking that needs to be done, and it may be wise for Ron not to start making all sorts of threats and hate comments until that talking is done and Haleigh is found.

BBM
Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

Well I guess the police were lying when they said they heard Misty and Ronald were selling drugs and they went after them.

You would think after all the deals Misty did by herself Ron would not have had to do any. But what the heck might has well buy and sell enough to get a life sentence.

...and consume some of the merchandise, just for good measure.

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”

What I left out of the original post was that 5 year old Ronald, Jr. was in the room while this happened.

That is the only verified threat Misty has ever received concerning Haliegh's case.

Longtime lurker here.......finally a post I can give an AMEN. :woohoo:
glitering_sign.gif
Pea Pod

come_in.gif

BBM

...and consume some of the merchandise, just for good measure.

Well you gotta make sure the customer is going to be sastisified. You don't buy a car without first test driving it right??? :rolleyes:

Is Ron's attorney trying to defend him or save Nike from dropping Ron as a celebrity endorser? I feel like i just read something from Tiger Woods PR firm.

Is Ron's attorney trying to defend him or save Nike from dropping Ron as a celebrity endorser? I feel like i just read something from Tiger Woods PR firm.

Now that is funny! I spit out my drink, but I needed that laugh!

Well you gotta make sure the customer is going to be sastisified. You don't buy a car without first test driving it right??? :rolleyes:

Right, and you know if it turned out to be bad chit...................he would be disappointed.

What?? All I can say is Misty must have something real good on Ron. She is somehow involved in the kidnapping and murder of his little girl either directly or indirectly and he is not upset with her ? She hid it for how long? She spent 24 hrs a day with him and acted like there was nothing wrong and he is not upset with her. Wow there is definitedly something wrong with this whole picture.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yep, it was a big shout out to stick with plan A, you are doing great babe.

do you really think he's sending messages through his lawyer & through media to Misty?

how did he know that question would be asked of his attny?

do you really think he's sending messages through his lawyer & through media to Misty?

how did he know that question would be asked of his attny?

He is sharp in ways, I listened to him instruct the reporter Matt in a jailhouse call on what to say in an article. The lawyer did quote him yesterday and that had to be done with Ron's permission. I think Ron probably said he was disappointed enough to the lawyer and let him know it was alright to say that.

He is sharp in ways, I listened to him instruct the reporter Matt in a jailhouse call on what to say in an article. The lawyer did quote him yesterday and that had to be done with Ron's permission. I think Ron probably said he was disappointed enough to the lawyer and let him know it was alright to say that.

don't you be scaring me doc. :eek:
i just don't buy that mastermind stuff. :no:
not for any of these characters. :snooty:

This is how i think the conversation between Ron and his lawyer went:

Ron, how do you feel about this?
I'm mad as hale because that B^&% told on me!
No we can't say that, that will make you look guilty.
Well I'm pissed because that B%^&$ told on me!
I told you, we can't say that, you will look guilty......

How about I will just say you are "Disappointed"?

Oooookkkkaaayyyy

This is unreal

He probably doesn't know what disappointed means !!

don't you be scaring me doc. :eek:
i just don't buy that mastermind stuff. :no:
not for any of these characters. :snooty:

Nope, not mastermind, manipulative is the better word. I wish I had the link to that jailhouse call. He was telling Matt just what words to use in the article. LOL LOL

Nope, not mastermind, manipulative is the better word. I wish I had the link to that jailhouse call. He was telling Matt just what words to use in the article. LOL LOL

Yes, he was telling that reporter what he could put into his article..LOL

But are you sure it was Matt Saffer though, I thought that interview was with Dana Treen or am I thinking of another interview.. Heck I don't know anymore, I am so confused JMO

So....Shoemaker is saying that Ronald was told by LE to divorce Misty so she would get in trouble and go to jail....which would break her? And, TN is saying that Ronald was only selling drugs with Misty so Misty would get in trouble and go to jail? :waitasec:

What a disappointing shame!! Ronald didn't want to disappoint Haleigh...so he married Misty

Ronald didn't want to disappoint LE, so he divorced Misty

Ronald didn't want to disappoint the undercover officer so he sold drugs with Misty....????....this is the disappointment I'm having trouble with.....

I'm actually disappointed that I read the article. :banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616