Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody wanna take a bet??

I'll bet a case of oranges, umm uhh umm, Jose files a complaint against Judge Strickland.

What complaint? Insert Jose whiny voice- "He's making fun of meeeeeee!! Tell him to take it back!!!"

Jose Baez et al just jumped out the pan and into the fire.

:furious: I am SO annoyed this happened today. IMO, it's all because fingers were on a keyboard typing away when they should have just remained off the keyboard and remained silent. :furious:

ITA! I might want to brag to a spouse but never blog it knowing it could compromise the case. Yikes!

Actually, I was really surprised JS would even give the guy the time of day just for that reason. Oh well, maybe this is meant to be... :crossfingers:

MOO

so will this delay justice for Caylee even further?

I certainly hope not. I'd like to know where the new judge stands on past motions? Can he over rule any of Strickland's motions now that he has the case? Can he order this trial take place earlier?

so will this delay justice for Caylee even further?

My guess would be - a little - but, I console myself with the thought that it is 70deg here today, glorious weather, and KC is stuck inside her cell, trying to find some moron to write to, and she will remain there...

You called it first, AZ! :clap: :blowkiss:

I kept hoping you were wrong, but I knew in my heart after trying to decipher that Rule, that it was going to happen. I hope they attach a copy of Mason's motion AND JS's Order as Exhibits A & B, respectively to that FL JEAC committee that is supposed to review that Rule this year. There could not be more perfect examples of why it needs to be amended.

I've gotta agree Beach - AZ called it. And after reading the judge's decision, I can really understand why. An elegant piece indeed, between the FU's of course, tee hee.

Waitin on your response JB......gonna be hard to pretty PR that one up out there in front of a mic and a camera! LOL

Was it Baez or Masons idea to file the motion to remove Strickland?

Did Mason know who was next in line to replace Strickland?

Are mason and Perry friends?

Did Baez just screw himself when he goes to court with different cases? {assuming someone would be stupid enought to hire him as their attorney}

I'm hoping he does. DM is taking this personal, so you really don't know what he has up his sleeve, but I bet it ain't pretty.

I think we all are taking this a lil personal.
The most Honourable Judge Strickland has done nothing wrong!!

Gee I remember when I was in high school and later in College classes taking law type courses we would go into court and watch cases & when the court was cleared of cases, the presiding Judge would talk with us for a while and it was a real pleasure discussing cases or law. It happens in many court rooms.

God Bless YOU Most Honourable Judge Strickland

I know! Wonder if CM will file another motion to remove Judge BP? I'm going to say no to that one.

It is my understanding, that that party is OVER. You only get one invitation and they chose to RSVP to Judge Strickland. :)

It is a ONE SHOT DEAL. They rolled the dice pretty darn early in the game.

I've gotta agree Beach - AZ called it. And after reading the judge's decision, I can really understand why. An elegant piece indeed, between the FU's of course, tee hee.

Waitin on your response JB......gonna be hard to pretty PR that one up out there in front of a mic and a camera! LOL

I hope Kathi Belich gets to interview him first- he always runs away when he sees her, or pretends someone else is trying to talk. He is so intimidated by her.

I have not finished reading the thread yet. When I first heard that JS was stepping down, I literally got sick to my stomach. He will be missed!

After reading what JS wrote in response to the motion, all I have to say is IN YOUR FACE! lol GO JS!! :woohoo: Immature I know but that was my initial response.

Now off to finish reading the thread!

Bwahahaha that is the greatest order ever. I am sending my friend the link and she doesn't even follow the case.

Was it Baez or Masons idea to file the motion to remove Strickland?

Did Mason know who was next in line to replace Strickland?

Are mason and Perry friends?

Did Baez just screw himself when he goes to court with different cases? {assuming someone would be stupid enought to hire him as their attorney}

1- I think it was Mason's idea

2- No idea

3- No idea

4- that would be a resounding YES!!! JB will have to come before JS sometime. And JB WILL regret filing this motion if he is allowed to continue practicing.

Just sick I am betting Baez will not be the one representing the case from now on. I think Mason will take over from here. Baez will be there in name only IMO

This was the first thing I saw after a long day of work (not over yet) and a MD appointment - and my first reaction was FARK! And I know ya'll know what I mean. Then I see that the new judge sounds like somebody I would really like to sit on this case. I'd even buy him lunch. After the trial though.

Time to breathe....

Best line of the Order. Which is also his parting words ....

At its core, defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing
media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

I love this man!!!!!!!!

I loved it so much, I've already made it my new sig line. LOL!

That's really a shame. Judge Strickland appears to be a fair minded and reasonable person and was encouraging a fair minded approach in social network commenting. Bizarre that it boils down to this. Ironic all the way around.

The defense will do anything and everything they can for Casey, except show the proof she is innocent.
Who cares what judge presides over the Casey when the evidence is what will convince a jury of her innocence or guilt?

I think it is hilarious that they obviously know they are screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop