2010.04.19 Judge Strickland IS stepping down

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I step in and be a big party pooper. Remember....the motive of the defense...is to PROVE how the internet and media has harmed KC's case.......think carefully before agreeing to participating in any "group mentality and sentiment" via signatures , quotes...etc.....

Remember....WS does not condone any formal efforts to demonstrate a solidarity for anyone or against anyone.

Sure....a siggy is harmless.....BUT when it could later be construed as evidence of WS's position....it only hurts US.

I suck....yep...I'll admit it......But what now seems like an effort to offer support to a party could easily be used against us as a whole later down the road.

Throw oranges, spaghetti, lobster dinners, and duct tape at me.....but just remember........it can all come back to bite ya. Today...is proof of that! I won't ask you to sign any pledges...I know you are good for em. :)

Probably just doing the right thing in his own mind.

ITA! I might want to brag to a spouse but never blog it knowing it could compromise the case. Yikes!

Actually, I was really surprised JS would even give the guy the time of day just for that reason. Oh well, maybe this is meant to be... :crossfingers:

MOO

I was too really surprised to hear JS did this. My thought was Oh no this isn't going to be good. I was hoping this would not happen, but looking at the legal side of it I feared it would. I just hope this new judge like everyone else is saying don't put up with the snit JS did. I can't wait to hear more about the new judge. JS you will be missed!

Personally I think this was clear retaliation by JB for the complaints to the bar association (that Judge S was REQUIRED to make!). As much as I liked Judge S, the new Judge will be just as fair and impartial - everyone (with any sense of respect for the Court) is on best behavior when such a huge media spotlight is on the court. That excludes, JB & team, of course.

Now that Judge S doesn't have to be a neutral arbiter in this case, I hope he makes all of the disciplinary complaints about JB as his heart desires! But JS probably won't, since he's such a gentleman.

The Defense is going to regret this. What's that saying? You know the devil in what you have, not in what you're going to get?

That remains to be seen.

I wish the new Judge could issue an order to have KC's hands DUCT TAPED to stop her from playing with her hair.

AND slamming her hand down on that mike button. She does that and she really should not be touching any equipment. Her attorney's have fingers. Let them make that decision. JMO:furious:

Bless his sweet heart, and talking about going out with a Bang!!!!!!!! Gotta love JS he is a truly amazing Judge, Enjoy some peace now JS:)

Was it Baez or Masons idea to file the motion to remove Strickland?

Did Mason know who was next in line to replace Strickland?

Are mason and Perry friends?

Did Baez just screw himself when he goes to court with different cases? {assuming someone would be stupid enought to hire him as their attorney}

I don't think Judge Perry was in the rotation for assignments. He's the chief judge of the 9th circuit. IOW, he's Judge Strickland's boss. Baez and Mason have now been sent to the principal's office.

If you want to start any kind of mass campaign or movement or emails or messages don't do it here please. whatever you do off the board is totally cool and fine. but do not post,promote, suggest,hint or start any organized campaign.

Thank you

thread wwill re open shortly

212 viewing--108 registered, 104 guests. Guests, dive on in!

WOW!!!! I was not expecting all this happiness in this thread. So I guess now we agree that there was sufficient cause for JS to recuse himself. Good to see LOL! I agree with the sentiment "be careful what you wish for" in regards to the defense :)

To quote a famous line

"Le Roi est mort. Vive le Roi!"

Good-bye Judge S. We will truly miss you over the course of this trial.

To Judge P....we wish you good luck!

"Defense counsel who has been aware of the court's brief discussion with the blogger/Journalist for many months now, seems to have only recently lost confidence in the Court's ability to be fair & imparitial".

This tells me Judge Strickland is fully aware that CM is responsible.

WOW!!!! I was not expecting all this happiness in this thread. So I guess now we agree that there was sufficient cause for JS to recuse himself. Good to see LOL! I agree with the sentiment "be careful what you wish for" in regards to the defense :)

I am certainly not happy that JS has stepped down and although I am not a legal mind, I don't agree that there was sufficient cause.

The only thing I'm happy about is that JS didn't let the defense team get to him without a fight. JS let it be known how he felt and went "down" with a blaze!

JMOO

This was the first time since all this began that I feel a bit of justice for Caylee has been served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean