2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I honestly don't understand how anyone following this case closely can exclude anyone (except CS). I mean no disrespect with this comment, only surprise. With everything we've learned about all the players, I think it's possible any one of them could be involved, or maybe just one. IMO, they all have some sort of involvement, even if it's just covering/protecting.

As I've said before, I won't be surprised at all when we find out for sure who is involved, only who is not.

The good news, not only have everyone of them spoken to LE to tell their story, they have also been video'd in news reports giving statements, recorded in jailhouse tapes, and spoken to way too many people that have used their information for various purposes. LE has lots of fodder to draw comparisons from.

Everytime they step up to talk, something new comes from it - i.e GGMa Sykes now says the kids put on shirts while she was there - we didn't hear of this before. This opens some doors, what did the shirts look like, did LE find those shirts, if not where are they and so on. Not sure why GGMa Sykes had to tell us she always did the kids laundry and Misty did everything else, but it is interesting to study on indeed. So you see, indeed GGMa Sykes story in public has changed, had additions made to it. Some would think that means she is untruthful though.

So if GGma Sykes did the childrens laundry and Misty only did Ron and hers and the household laundry...why were the children's dirty clothes (or at least the pink shirt) in a pile by the back door that they never used?

I honestly don't understand how anyone following this case closely can exclude anyone (except CS). I mean no disrespect with this comment, only surprise. With everything we've learned about all the players, I think it's possible any one of them could be involved, or maybe just one. IMO, they all have some sort of involvement, even if it's just covering/protecting.

As I've said before, I won't be surprised at all when we find out for sure who is involved, only who is not.

For some strange reason I keep having the feeling that Joe is not involved.....I wish I knew why but I have felt this since seeing his interviews lately....the rest of 'em, yeah anything is possible. I still wish I could understand where Jr was during all this...I don't think anyone has ever heard him in any of the calls,etc. just too weird for words.

Levi, bless you dear for trying, but Nancy and Jane aren't biting. Keep up the good fight sweetie.

IMHO Mr. Page came into this case rather late, looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I believe he is way off base about Ron. LE has said over and over and over again Ron's alibi checks out and he is not a POI. At some point, we will all see the truth revealed. I certainly hope it's sooner than later.

I have to disagree about Levi coming into this late. He's been doing crime reports for at least two years that I'm aware of as he was reporting on Caylee's case when I joined Websleuths. Perhaps there is more attention on him now since some of the other reporters have stepped away or because of his interview with Misty.

RC was known for showing off guns ( how many? Tim M saw one, neighbors knew,from Rumor thread )and drugs...........in his home.
Bad combination for addicts and small children.
Chelsea claims pills all over house and were these guns ever locked up?
Theives in family (Tom proven)..............

So if GGma Sykes did the childrens laundry and Misty only did Ron and hers and the household laundry...why were the children's dirty clothes (or at least the pink shirt) in a pile by the back door that they never used?

I have no clue. I find this whole issue strange so it leaves my mind free to think GGMa's method of collecting the kids clothes was also strange. Sure must have burned a lot of time and gas doing all this. Strangest of all to me is why GGMa Sykes wouldn't have delivered the clothes on Sunday - before Haleigh had to go to school and would need her clean clothes.

For some strange reason I keep having the feeling that Joe is not involved.....I wish I knew why but I have felt this since seeing his interviews lately....the rest of 'em, yeah anything is possible. I still wish I could understand where Jr was during all this...I don't think anyone has ever heard him in any of the calls,etc. just too weird for words.

From what we've heard about Joe, I don't doubt that he might have been capable of the despicable act of throwing Haleigh to the alligators. As far as Joe taking Haleigh in exchange for a gun, raping Haleigh, etc., I have my doubts as to whether any of that happened. I'm prepared to be wrong, but I think something happened to Haleigh before Tommy and Joe (if that is who was with Tommy) arrived at the mobile home that night.

I have no clue. I find this whole issue strange so it leaves my mind free to think GGMa's method of collecting the kids clothes was also strange. Sure must have burned a lot of time and gas doing all this. Strangest of all to me is why GGMa Sykes wouldn't have delivered the clothes on Sunday - before Haleigh had to go to school and would need her clean clothes.

There was also no mention of G'gma Sykes taking back with her more dirty clothes to wash. :waitasec:

From what we've heard about Joe, I don't doubt that he might have been capable of the despicable act of throwing Haleigh to the alligators. As far as Joe taking Haleigh in exchange for a gun, raping Haleigh, etc., I have my doubts as to whether any of that happened. I'm prepared to be wrong, but I think something happened to Haleigh before Tommy and Joe (if that is who was with Tommy) arrived at the mobile home that night.

Totally agree.:twocents:

BBM. As someone already mentioned, no one in this group can be ruled out (or presumed guilty) yet. We [the public] only know a fraction of the facts involved in this case. JO: When he was talking about how he's lost a lot of family over this- he seemed genuinely hurt. Cold blooded murderers usually don't break down crying at the mere mention of 'family'. It could be an act... and if it is- he deserves an Oscar.

I don't know why- I'm still not convinced that Ron was involved.. but out of everything I've heard/read and watched, this is the one interview that makes me question if everything I've believed has been wrong....
Misty has the mind of a child (low IQ) so in a way, she was Ron's child. She did need his "approval" and his guidance on how to save her butt. Also, if she was in a domestic abuse situation, she would behave submissively towards Ron and look his way for approval.

I don't know if Ron was taking drugs at this time r/t employer's testing usually required to drive heavy machinery. I feel certain that he was dealing at this time r/t the guns that have been mentioned.

This doesn't make any sense to me: Drug dealers have drugs, guns, and cash.
If Ron was dealing, where was the cash?

Misty has the mind of a child (low IQ) so in a way, she was Ron's child. She did need his "approval" and his guidance on how to save her butt.
Right. She looked like a child who was terrified she was going to get in trouble. Something about Ronalds demeanor/Mistys submission made my instincts fall to the pit of my stomach.

I have thought from the beginning the back door has been a slight of hand con game, look at what is in this hand not at the other hand.

Bad people come in a dead bolted backdoor. Thiefs, child stealers, rapist and such.

Do not look at the front door where loved ones family and friends come in, just look at the backdoor where the bad guys enter.

There was no evidence the backdoor was forced open so instead of saying hey maybe they came in the front door and went out the back they makeup the ridiculous story it had to be a locksmith.

Since it never appears to cross their minds the front door was used for entry I got to call BS on both of them and they are misdirecting the investigation.

Levi - Not everyone feels what you call 'facts' are indeed really facts. Just because you claim it to be a fact, doesn't mean it's a fact.

Gramma Sykes claims she saw Misty in the evening and she was perfectly fine. She reiterated that on NG last night. If I recall, TN stated the same? The guy had to go to work. There are conflicting reports about Misty's condition that day. Flora wasn't there, Sykes was. I'm going with Sykes statement myself. Right?

Ron tirelessly searched for Haleigh. I was watching everything CLOSELY at that time. He was flat out told to go home and rest because he was constantly out there on horses, etc. when others didn't want to go out. Ask Tim Miller and LE. You make it sound like he didn't search and went out partying immediately like Casey. That is not 'fact'.

Instead of searching for her, he's out selling drugs? That was a year after her dissapearance.

Just because you don't 'admire' him, doesn't mean you get to skew various facts, or choose to run with statements, etc. and ignore real/proven ones and factual scenarios.

I'm just saying you are clearly not objective when it comes to Ron. You may be right in that he is involved - but you are on a biased 'Witch Hunt'. And that's clear to me from your blogs, twitters, etc.

So you're believing Ron's family... Not exactly impartial people are they?

If they aren't facts, then correct me. I didn't see you correct one thing.

I heard from many people who were in Satsuma, that Ronald was taking Misty out to eat, they were going to the race tracks, and when it came time for Ron to pay for something he said "Don't you know who I am?"

That is not searching for your daughter. Natalee Holloway's mother wasn't dealing drugs a year after Natalee vanished. She spent months in Aruba, she was in Aruba off and on for a year.

Mark Lunsford wasn't dealing drugs a year after his child was murdered. Lunsford was getting tough laws passed against child predators.

Ronald's behavior is disgusting, replusive, and it shows his true colors.

Donjeta;5105646]If he didn't, it sure wasn't very bright of him to take it up afterward, knowing that everybody was staring at them and the phones might be bugged and all that.

That Greta interview gave me the chilly willies when I first saw it. Every time he answered for Misty when Misty was being addressed I was screaming at the TV:

(A) "Greta's asking Misty, not you,"

(B) "How do YOU know ? YOU were at werk!" --- "e" intended.

This whole case is not funny by any stretch (Bless Haleigh's heart) but Donj you make me LOL for realz as the kids say. I'll use myself as an example so no one can infer something I dont mean to imply about Ron. But yeah it's like I haven't been much for runnin a meth lab, but if I ever got in a national spotlight where everyone who doesn't live in a cave had seen my face, I'd definitiely chose that time to spark up.... not. IOW, never NEVER did it before, but ..um.. gonna start now. Whatever... in summary, Ron's no Gazi Yasargil, but he's not stupid. Neither is Teresa. incomplete sentence.

MOO

They haven't named any persons of interest or suspects. IMO, Levi is spot on about Ron..Whether he's looking for his 15 minutes of fame or not-all I can say is....DON'T HATE THE PLAYER....HATE THE GAME.

A lot of people on here entered the case rather late...but yet they still throw out theories, explanations, and motives...

Maybe some people should go back and start from the beginning, February 2009.
JMO though

O/T I didn't come on board here until the beginning of March but I feel I have squaking rights now...JMO

Misty has the mind of a child (low IQ) so in a way, she was Ron's child. She did need his "approval" and his guidance on how to save her butt. Also, if she was in a domestic abuse situation, she would behave submissively towards Ron and look his way for approval.

I don't know if Ron was taking drugs at this time r/t employer's testing usually required to drive heavy machinery. I feel certain that he was dealing at this time r/t the guns that have been mentioned.

This doesn't make any sense to me: Drug dealers have drugs, guns, and cash.
If Ron was dealing, where was the cash?

BBM - I agree with your post, most drug dealers have wads of cash, however, drug dealers that are heavy users, and use their own stash, generally do not have cash. Ron popped the pills as he was selling them, as seen in the uc videos.

just my opinion

I have to disagree about Levi coming into this late. He's been doing crime reports for at least two years that I'm aware of as he was reporting on Caylee's case when I joined Websleuths. Perhaps there is more attention on him now since some of the other reporters have stepped away or because of his interview with Misty.

You're right. I've been doing my show for two years.

I was covering Haleigh's case ever since she vanished. I became critical of Ronald Cummings late in the case. I always knew that there was something weird with him.

But that drug bust really just showed what sort of person he was. That he cared so little about his daughter, that his divorce from Misty was a sham, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back