2010.04.21 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected on AH using the word "purportedly." NG used that word.
AH still went too far last night IMO. Snipped from last nights transcripts.

GRACE: ... at that time was shown bones. Haleigh Cummings, 5-year- old Haleigh Cummings`s bones?

HARRIS: Well, what I`m saying is she was shown bones that my sources believe were Haleigh`s.

AND

GRACE: OK. Art Harris, where did the bones come from? Do we know?

HARRIS: Nancy, I don`t know that. I know that bones have been found in the river. This is an area where Tommy has gone before to go hunting and thrown deer carcasses into that river. Divers have found deer bones in the river. I have not confirmed that the bones, the human bones, if any, were found in the river.

To me this was the classic artful insinuation on tonight's NG show....... to see NG's facial expression in response...... WTH!!!!!!! Priceless. I love the AH reporting but he needs to stick to reasonable facts. This after the earlier teaser about a confession in the back seat -- which is it?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ng.01.html

JMO - if Misty is onto LE and thought those were deer bones, its because she knows Haleigh was not taken to that dock in the first place. If this is what she really told Tommy - she may not realize that she just tipped her hand just a bit further.

JMO - if Misty is onto LE and thought those were deer bones, its because she knows Haleigh was not taken to that dock in the first place. If this is what she really told Tommy - she may not realize that she just tipped her hand just a bit further.

Bingo!!!! We have a winner!

I think that was one of the reactions that LE was looking for by taking Misty to the docks.

There are different reactions if HaLeigh is there and she knows, if HaLeigh is not there and she is nonchalant and, if she sweats it and starts to crack, etc.

Very true.

I believe AH took it a bit too far last night. See transcript of NG show. At some point, NG used the word - "purportedly" (as in believed to be the case) concerning human or H's bones. And AH contributed a fair share to the confusion last night. That's why LE came out with a statement this morning re the bones.
Art Harris is HARD for me to follow. I know reporters want to contribute a bombshell, but if they don't have one, then don't put a spin on it & then blame sources. If these sources are a part of LE, I really wish they would be taken off of this case.

Maybe AH's source for the bones being haleigh's in Rons lawyer.

:dance:

Did anyone else think Grandma Flo's "mmmmm hmmmm" about the tattoo sounded a little weird? Maybe it's just me. FWIW I think LE won't call her back because they know she's going to ask about the reward.

:dance:

Did anyone else think Grandma Flo's "mmmmm hmmmm" about the tattoo sounded a little weird? Maybe it's just me. FWIW I think LE won't call her back because they know she's going to ask about the reward.
That caught my attention too, it sounded like someone that is emotionally disconnected from the players in the case, her relatives.

That makes sense, especially after we have seen how his "prepare a funeral" comment has turned out.

I don't believe that AH's "source" is anyone in LE. I really doubt they return his calls, but if they do....... I wish they'd stop!!

I'm pretty sure tho that he has a "source" in the Croslin family and possibly a "source" in or close to the Cummings family. I think at some point there was a "source" in or close to the Sheffield family, but I'm not so sure that still exists.

~jmo

OR could be a Croslin family member; there seems to be somewhat loyalty on "luv-ya" phone calls (unless you're talking about minutes); yet NO loyalty if disconnected IMO.

Bingo!!!! We have a winner!

I think that was one of the reactions that LE was looking for by taking Misty to the docks.

There are different reactions if HaLeigh is there and she knows, if HaLeigh is not there and she is nonchalant and, if she sweats it and starts to crack, etc.

OH, I sure hope the bringing together of the family by LE wasn't for the same
reason --to test reactions of those gathered there by telling them to go ahead
and plan a funeral!!
Poor Crystal came out saying "Joe killed my baby".
Now it sounds as if LE may not have any biological evidence after all.

Here's what I think the deer bones may be about. LE may be trying to match some deer bones found in the river to deer bones found in another location closer to Cummings' residence 48 hours after night in question.

Warning: Snip from AH article

I'm gonna go w/H's body was placed into that river. Would be miracle if any fragments will be found. LE needs as much circumstantial evidence as possible to make the case that the body went into that river.

Snipped from AH blog dated 04/21/2010 (after last night's fiasco):

One source tells me deer bones were among items recovered from the spot on the river, where divers faced swift currents, and zero visibility as they dredged the mud with giant coolers. Deer bones were also found in the river off a dock closer to Cummings’ trailer that was searched within 48 hours of Haleigh’s disappearance.

During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told me Joe Overstreet relished tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy. “He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

OH, I sure hope the bringing together of the family by LE wasn't for the same
reason --to test reactions of those gathered there by telling them to go ahead
and plan a funeral!!
Poor Crystal came out saying "Joe killed my baby".
Now it sounds as if LE may not have any biological evidence after all.

I think the statement attributed to Crystal came from one of AH's "sources", and right now (well really it was before right now LOL) I really doubt anything he or his "source" has to say.

IA, I hope that LE isn't telling innocent folks things just to gauge reactions, and I don't believe they have. I am still unsure as to whether or not the family was even told to plan a funeral, according to some they have not been, according to "sources" they have been. I hope and pray they find something .... ANYTHING that can bring justice for Haleigh and closure for her family. :(

I'd rather have grandma than AH with another "source" report.....

MOO

From now on I won't believe a thing that Art Harris has to say. Last night he said that the bones they found in the water were Haleighs...his sources told him so. This was without DNA or anything else. He just thinks he has all of the answers and finds out everything first. Well, the bones were deer bones and he was full of crap. Nancy jumped right on the band wagon and put it out all over the air. She knows those bones had to be tested for DNA before they could begin to know whose they were if they had been human bones. I believe it was Mark Klaas that said we should wait until we knew for sure the bones were human and DNA testing was done if they were. Nancy and Art just ignored him.

It will be a miracle if any bones are found because they will be so small. Look at the large area that Caylee's bones were spread over. Water would take them all over the place along with animals under the water. I wish they could find just one bone though.

I just wonder if the kids...Misty and Tommy... aren't telling their gramma the truth. I wonder if they would call her and lie to her. They seem pretty close to her and she is the person that they talk to. First one calls gramma and then the other does in the same day. Neither Misty or Tommy could have known the other one was going to call gramma. I can't imagine a gramma calling LE if she didn't believe her grandkids weren't telling her the truth. She doesn't seem like a lady who is looking for attention, etc.

Exactly what I've been thinking! His behavior sounds more like unwilling accomplice instead of 'ringleader'. Or just maybe, as his lawyer has said, he wasn't involved at all. MOO

It could also be his fear of getting caught for what he may have done. In the Christian/Newsom case the four perps blubbered like babies when questioned and anyone who followed that case know what real animals they were/are yet they all cried because they got caught.

To me this was the classic artful insinuation on tonight's NG show....... to see NG's facial expression in response...... WTH!!!!!!! Priceless. I love the AH reporting but he needs to stick to reasonable facts. This after the earlier teaser about a confession in the back seat -- which is it?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ng.01.html

I hope it is not the same source that said Jr was at the door trying to kidnap his baby brother from Amber's GM house.

I haven't believed any of his reporting since then also this is the second time LE has had to step up and spank AH at little bit over his reporting. Same with the other two "bloggers" LP and SW. They keep reporting errors from their sources.

NG talking to a caller about RC coming home from work and finding his daughter vanished. Caller asks how they can trust MC to tell the truth out on the dock when all she's done is lied? AH says MC told Tommy she was upset LE pulled a trick on her. He says a source told him that.

I think she is probably more upset at Grandma Hollers.

I hope it is not the same source that said Jr was at the door trying to kidnap his baby brother from Amber's GM house.

I haven't believed any of his reporting since then also this is the second time LE has had to step up and spank AH at little bit over his reporting. Same with the other two "bloggers" LP and SW. They keep reporting errors from their sources.

I think the whole BOLO for Ron, and the kidnapping of the baby came from TJ, AH may have picked it up, but I don't think it started there.

I have a problem believing any media source these days, because even with the "legit" ones..... one has a quote or statement about something and another has another quote or statement stating something completely different.:crazy: :croc:

I stopped believing AH months ago, LOL!!:dance:

Thank you. I am already very well aware of marital privilege laws though.

We honestly don't know the answer to that anyway. It could be because he stupidly loved her or he could have married her hoping she would open up and tell him more about what happened that night or he married her because he was afraid he would be charged with statutory rape.

But if he thought by marrying her he wouldn't have to testify then he would have never divorced her in the first place for I am sure by then he knew the marital privilege would not apply either before the marriage or after the divorce. If he wanted to keep her silent he would have stayed married to her. He didn't.

IMO

That is what I thought before, that he was afraid they were going to charge him with statutory rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024