2010.04.21 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think after divorcing Misty he, Ron, called Misty when she was in NY to warn her about not talking to Donna Brock and what Donna Brock was supposedly up to ?

Did a transcript of that call come out in the media? Who said he warned her and what did he warn her about?

Is Donna the one who was arrested along with them on the drug charges? I really havent kept up with that part of the case since it isnt about Haliegh.

IMO

Did a transcript of that call come out in the media? Who said he warned her and what did he warn her about?

Is Donna the one who was arrested along with them on the drug charges? I really havent kept up with that part of the case since it isnt about Haliegh.

IMO

IIRC, Donna B. told that to Levi Page. We need to verify that with Levi, however.

ETA: I'm enjoying your posts, OBE. Didn't want you to think I'm objecting. I'm the mod-in-the-middle. :blowkiss:

If he had no contact with Ron, then Ron didn't owe him any cash, so there goes any retaliation theory. I am now considering him to be really unlucky, ignorant, and guilty of disposing a dead child's body.

That sure could be true. His involvement may run deeper than that though. We will have to wait and see.

IMO

Anyone remember how OJ claimed he would find the real killers of Nicole and Ron after he was acquitted? Kind of reminds me of RC...but instead both went on with their lives and both ended up in jail...

Would give anything for a full live hour of NG and Granny, which we will never see...

I haven't seen anything that states Ron is worried about what Misty may say. In fact didn't he say from jail since she has been arrested she may start talking now because of the pressure she feels in jail? Sounds like he is hoping that she does talk.

IMO

According to Ron's lawyer LE asked him for 8 months to divorce misty so she would talk and he refused to.

I don't see why Flora thinks what Joe said about Haleigh is so stupid. He probably has a little more education than the rest since his teen years were spent in Juvie. It sounded like maybe a little poem he had written. "I met a girl, her name was Haleigh, She said she was five years old". Unless it is something weird that he was thinking, it could be a sign that he has feelings and was remembering the little girl and what happened to her.

IIRC, Donna B. told that to Levi Page. We need to verify that with Levi, however.

ETA: I'm enjoying your posts, OBE. Didn't want you to think I'm objecting. I'm the mod-in-the-middle. :blowkiss:

You are such a nice moderator too Kimmy and I appreciate that. I knew you weren't picking on me.

Well since it came from Levi I will have to take that with a large box of salt like I do with AHs musings.

I thought there was some proof that Ron had warned her instead of just hearsay.

IMO

:waitasec: Here is where a follow-up question is definitely in order. Instead, we go "to the lines...."

jmo
To me the answers FH gave were too vague and the part about the girl named Haleigh definitely needed to be elaborated on. I'd also like her opinion on his "motive"..........MOO

She is making Art own his bone story. LMBO!

AH did a poor job of spinning the rebuttal on the bones story, he must get daily changes from his 'source(s)' that twist things to fit.

LE debunked this clearly so it still does not explain the original story with today's enhancement and tweak.

I don't think it's a good idea for Nancy and her guests to be talking about the trickery LE is doing, trying to break Misty. She has said she watches the show from her cell, so by talking about this, she's forewarned of anything else they might think of to do.
Like Granny said, it's going to take a little more than that to break her.

According to Ron's lawyer LE asked him for 8 months to divorce misty so she would talk and he refused to.

Well thank goodness he finally came to his senses.

I think Ron is like most loved ones and wants to live in denial but sooner or later the truth sets in.

IMO

Well thank goodness he finally came to his senses.

I think Ron is like most loved ones and want to live in denial but sooner or later the truth sets in.

IMO
I don't think he came to his senses as he was dealing drugs with Misty and having a relationship, during this time with her (per Misty and Lisa).

Showed clip of Shooey talking about Ron being disappointed in Misty.

I think that whole statement from RC via Shoemaker was a veiled message of support to Misty, keep the faith.

LOL now Art knows what was said in the back of the police car.

I know!!! AH and his 'sources' are simply amazing. He must have connections in LE who feed him info and, even though LE make press releases to debunk false stories --- AH can still correct them and help LE be more clear (to fit his fairy tales).

I think that whole statement from RC via Shoemaker was a veiled message of support to Misty, keep the faith.
I agree, the statement "I hope she was threatened and that's why she couldn't tell me" reeks of an attempt at communication. Remember now Misty, you were threatened by that evil Joe...

What parent, after learning of the death of your child, says this about the suspected murderer ?

I don't think any of them searched anything. I have never thought his purpose for marrying Misty was to seal her mouth shut thinking the marital privilege would come into play.

I am much more inclined to believe he married her hoping that she would open up to him about what really had happened to his daughter. When it didn't work he divorced her.

As far as I can recall the drug charges came almost a year later after Haleigh had been missing. As far as I know the police found no drugs at the time of Haleigh's disappearance and I would imagine that he had to be randomly drug tested with his then employer especially since he operated heavy equipment.

IMO

BBM
I have to disagree on that one.
If he had been unsuccessful in getting the truth out of Misty, and that led to the divorce...Why would Ron warn Misty about Donna B?? If he had been unsuccessful, to the point, he felt the need to divorce her, he should've let Donna B try to break her? Why not? There was nothing to lose, right? Ron did the opposite....imagine that.

Obviously from the drug bust they were still together. Why???? Misty.... the "Key" to this whole investigation about HIS daughter.

Let Ron tell you-he was upset because people were "staring" at them. LOL So which is it??? If it was because he couldn't get the truth out of her...he should've been shouting that from the rooftop. Why not say just that??? Why give another excuse....a lame one at that- "people are looking at me". This should've been the first thing out of his mouth- "I'm divorcing her because she's not being truthful about what happened to my daughter...I thought I could get close to her so she would eventually open up and tell me what happened to Haleigh but she has not." That's what he should've said, or something similiar, if that was the case. But he didn't....instead he said-"people were watching them and they couldn't go nowhere." And you know what? I believe him but let me tell you why.....Ron is a drug dealer, that's no mystery, we seen it with our own eyes.....As a drug dealer Ron couldn't make moves (drug deals) because he feared that he was being watched(especially with Misty around). He didn't like that....it was messing up his money flow...his BUSINESS became RISKY BUSINESS., kwim?

IMO, he divorced Misty because he felt like she was bringing the heat his way, the cause for all the attention, and if he appeared to divorce her.....make people think she was out the picture...He could continue on with his BUSINESS. It was about gaining money and that's why I think Misty had no problem with it....it was stll something in it for her. jmo though

Why do you think after divorcing Misty he, Ron, called Misty when she was in NY to warn her about not talking to Donna Brock and what Donna Brock was supposedly up to ?

Hi RC, I know you weren't asking me but I has always thought when I heard that and the subsequent arrest happened--that he didn't want her talking about drugs, drug activities, drug selling. IMHO the drug issues may have also been happening before the night Haleigh went missing.

The only part I caught was that Joe met a person named Haleigh and he asked her if she was five years old. Grandma didn't state when this was, but I assume after he went back to TN ? Sounded sort of weird to me.

Guilty conscience? Haunted?

I see Joe as being haunted when he came back but that may have been because of his role in disposal rather than being the killer, since a killer is more likely to seek anothr thrill and not have the humanity to have a conscience.

Guilty conscience? Haunted?

I see Joe as being haunted when he came back but that may have been because of his role in disposal rather than being the killer, since a killer is more likely to seek anothr thrill and not have the humanity to have a conscience.
I see a possible conscience there too. If he was involved and does feel remorse, that's more than I can say for the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member