2010.04.21 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else wonder why we haven't heard anything from Misty's attorney? Assuming that Misty still has legal representation, I can't help wondering why her lawyer isn't doing any damage control for his client?

Does she still have an attorney, last I remember was that her attorney quit and she was getting a public defender for the drug charges only...

Does anyone else wonder why we haven't heard anything from Misty's attorney? Assuming that Misty still has legal representation, I can't help wondering why her lawyer isn't doing any damage control for his client?

I think the more theories and suspects that are tossed around the better for Misty. As long as they have no physical evidence and every single player in this scenario has told fourteen different versions of what happened it would be pretty difficult to prosecute Misty. I wouldn't be out there talking either.

I believe he probably was very upset, mostly because of what you just posted rather than AH's "sources". MOO

It wouldn't surprise me if Ron punched and kicked the walls in his cell and cried and screamed. When he walked out after the dreadful meeting he looked like he was trying to control his emotions but he looked so pensive and serious.

No matter how many faults this man may have this was the daughter he loved. If his ex can tell the truth about that love then I know he has to be going through hell especially since he is locked up and away from any of his family.

IMO

I am looking and looking but can't find video or transcripts of Tommy Croslin's jail calls...can anyone help....TIA

If Joe only knew Ron for 2 weeks, he is either:
1. being framed and is REALLY unlucky
2. a pedophile, raped Haleigh and had to dispose of her
3. was unpaid by Ron for hundreds of thousands of dollars of drugs and has an extreme
rage disorder/antisocial personality/borderline personality
4. very ignorant and was an accomplice to help cousins

I got this weird song stuck in my head and I don't know why...It goes a little like this...

There coming to take you away! haha There coming to take you away..

Marital privilege doesn't apply during the marriage either in relation to Haleigh. The state can compel you to testify if the victim is the child of either spouse.

And we will just have to disagree that anyone in this clan is researching the fine details of the state statutes. These are the masterminds that sold narcotics to an undercover officer, on camera, multiple times, and somehow managed to make themselves look even dumber in the process.

I don't think any of them searched anything. I have never thought his purpose for marrying Misty was to seal her mouth shut thinking the marital privilege would come into play.

I am much more inclined to believe he married her hoping that she would open up to him about what really had happened to his daughter. When it didn't work he divorced her.

As far as I can recall the drug charges came almost a year later after Haleigh had been missing. As far as I know the police found no drugs at the time of Haleigh's disappearance and I would imagine that he had to be randomly drug tested with his then employer especially since he operated heavy equipment.

IMO

NG asking FH about all three involved, but before she believed JO was the ringleader. FH says because of JO's behavior, and him meeting a girl named Haleigh and asked her if she was 5 y/o. FH says "how stupid is that".

Why doesn't NG follow up on comments like that?! Grrr...

I think AH's source is Lindsey - ToC could have called her after being back in St. Johns and told her all about the lil field trip.

One thing about the back of the cop car - Someone on NG said that MC figured it out (that it was probably deer bones) and that LE was trying to "break her" - then they turn around and say MC was "emotional" over seeing the bones - well, which one was it?

If Joe only knew Ron for 2 weeks, he is either:
1. being framed and is REALLY unlucky
2. a pedophile, raped Haleigh and had to dispose of her
3. was unpaid by Ron for hundreds of thousands of dollars of drugs and has an extreme
rage disorder/antisocial personality/borderline personality
4. very ignorant and was an accomplice to help cousins

Awww but Joe had known Misty and Tommy for a long time.

IMO

I don't think any of them searched anything. I have never thought his purpose for marrying Misty was to seal her mouth shut thinking the marital privilege would come into play.

I am much more inclined to believe he married her hoping that she would open up to him about what really had happened to his daughter. When it didn't work he divorced her.

As far as I can recall the drug charges came almost a year later after Haleigh had been missing. As far as I know the police found no drugs at the time of Haleigh's disappearance and I would imagine that he had to be randomly drug tested with his then employer especially since he operated heavy equipment.

IMO

Why do you think after divorcing Misty he, Ron, called Misty when she was in NY to warn her about not talking to Donna Brock and what Donna Brock was supposedly up to ?

Why do you think after divorcing Misty he, Ron, called Misty when she was in NY to warn her about not talking to Donna Brock and what Donna Brock was supposedly up to ?

Not directed to me- but Ron is worried about being looped in to criminal portion of the case if Misty ever does spill the "real" story.

Is two weeks enough time for any [person who uses dope] to become furious with you and kill your daughter for vengeance?

He was like a stranger. He had no attachment to the Cummings family including Haleigh.

I am not sure he was furious, maybe just evil or cracked out on drugs but he may have just had the sick opportunity to harm a defenseless child and took it. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

IMO

I get that creepy crawly feeling whenever AH and NG start quoting from their sources. The way I look at it that would mean that LE must have an awful lot of leaks coming out of their ranks, since the only source on the conversations that took place in the squad cars would had to have been LE. So just how good are these sources?

M~

Yup... and it's rather unlikely that only AH would be privy to these 'leaks'.

Not directed to me- but Ron is worried about being looped in to criminal portion of the case if Misty ever does spill the "real" story.

I haven't seen anything that states Ron is worried about what Misty may say. In fact didn't he say from jail since she has been arrested she may start talking now because of the pressure she feels in jail? Sounds like he is hoping that she does talk.

IMO

NG asking FH about all three involved, but before she believed JO was the ringleader. FH says because of JO's behavior, and him meeting a girl named Haleigh and asked her if she was 5 y/o. FH says "how stupid is that".

:waitasec: Here is where a follow-up question is definitely in order. Instead, we go "to the lines...."

jmo

He was like a stranger. He had no attachment to the Cummings family including Haleigh.

I am not sure he was furious, maybe just evil or cracked out on drugs but he may have just had the sick opportunity to harm a defenseless child and took it. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

IMO
If he had no contact with Ron, then Ron didn't owe him any cash, so there goes any retaliation theory. I am now considering him to be really unlucky, ignorant, and guilty of disposing a dead child's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08