DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Joe only knew Ron for 2 weeks, he is either:
1. being framed and is REALLY unlucky
2. a pedophile, raped Haleigh and had to dispose of her
3. was unpaid by Ron for hundreds of thousands of dollars of drugs and has an extreme
rage disorder/antisocial personality/borderline personality
4. very ignorant and was an accomplice to help cousins

I suspect it was 4. but Grandma Hollers seems convinced that "he did it". She obviously does not trust him.

OH, I sure hope the bringing together of the family by LE wasn't for the same
reason --to test reactions of those gathered there by telling them to go ahead
and plan a funeral!!
Poor Crystal came out saying "Joe killed my baby".
Now it sounds as if LE may not have any biological evidence after all.
I think LE has the evidence, if there's any truth to Crystal saying that about Jo, & if there's any truth to the funeral comments. Surely LE isn't playing tricks. Hearing something like that could cause a person to have a nervous breakdown or a heart attack.

I have always thought there may have been some jealously from Misty towards Haleigh. No matter what I think about Ron, I do believe he loved his daughter.

Yet Ron Loved Haleigh to death!

Ron is not the victim here, He may have not been involved with the actual death of his daughter. But he certainly helped set the stage with his sordid life-style.

Ron owns some responsibility in what happened to his daughter.

What has Ron actually done this past year...was he looking for his daughter, or working to support his other child? No! Not Ron he was too busy living off the charity of others, and drug money, partying, marrying, divorcing, more partying, and selling drugs with the very girl last seen with his daughter.
I'm sure you noticed once Ron was arrested for drugs, it was lights camera, and action as Ron once again after fourteen months managed to focus his attention and muster up tears for his missing daughter haleigh.

Ron's pathetic using Haleigh, to gain sympathy for himself and the situation he got himself into once again.

Sympathy for Ron I don't think so.

Just because Ron had custody of Haleigh and her brother, it sure didn't make him the better custodian. He may have loved Haleigh but he was not a responsible parent.

My heart-felt sympathy goes out to Haleigh's mother Crystal, May God be with her, and bring her peace as the horrible events leading up to the death of her daughter unfolds

If Joe is innocent like he maintains why hasn't he volunteered to take a lie detector test? hmm Instead of lawyering up

Yet Ron Loved Haleigh to death!

Ron is not the victim here, He may have not been involved with the actual death of his daughter. But he certainly helped set the stage with his sordid life-style.

Ron owns some responsibility in what happened to his daughter.

What has Ron actually done this past year...was he looking for his daughter, or working to support his other child? No! Not Ron he was too busy living off the charity of others, and drug money, partying, marrying, divorcing, more partying, and selling drugs with the very girl last seen with his daughter.
I'm sure you noticed once Ron was arrested for drugs, it was lights camera, and action as Ron once again after fourteen months managed to focus his attention and muster up tears for his missing daughter haleigh.

Ron's pathetic using Haleigh, to gain sympathy for himself and the situation he got himself into once again.

Sympathy for Ron I don't think so.

Just because Ron had custody of Haleigh and her brother, it sure didn't make him the better custodian. He may have loved Haleigh but he was not a responsible parent.

My heart-felt sympathy goes out to Haleigh's mother Crystal, May God be with her, and bring her peace as the horrible events leading up to the death of her daughter unfolds

LOL Trust me I'm not trying to garner sympathy for RC, and I won't argue that he has much self love going on! I have my own opinions of Ron and his involvement in what happened to Haleigh, I just chose not to go into them at this time.

I just said, I believe he did love her, Crystal even said he loved her, and I believe that. I don't think whatever happened was intentional, I still believe whatever it was, was an accident.

That's not to say that the events involving RC, that have unfolded since the news broke on Feb 10, 2009, don't reek of CYA.

~IMO

Misty was guilty as sin from the start, she needs to do at least life. Took a long while, they got her now!

LOL Trust me I'm not trying to garner sympathy for RC, and I won't argue that he has much self love going on! I have my own opinions of Ron and his involvement in what happened to Haleigh, I just chose not to go into them at this time.

I just said, I believe he did love her, Crystal even said he loved her, and I believe that. I don't think whatever happened was intentional, I still believe whatever it was, was an accident.

That's not to say that the events involving RC, that have unfolded since the news broke on Feb 10, 2009, don't reek of CYA.

~IMO
Marvo I agree with you. Didn't mean to put you on the spot. But I am just disgusted with the way NG is all over Ron with sympathy, and everyone expressing sympathy for Ron and his family, a family that had to know the conditions Haleigh, and Jr. were living in yet did nothing.
ex

~IMO

I also totally believe Ron loved Haleigh.

But I believe he loved himself- or at least was looking out for himself- just a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper