2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
H'mmm. Just because the broadcast ended does not necessarily mean the conversation ended.

They would have found evidence of the pills inside Haleigh's stomach if she overdosed which would open the case wide open.

1. It would lead to LE to wonder why they have Oxycontin in the first place,.

2. They'd want to get evidence of a prescription from a doctor due to a medical issue

3. If there was no prescription given then LE would figure everything out.

4. Plus they'd have statements from Crystal S who has said all along she wondered if Haleigh got into pills.
5. He has prior drug arrests.

6. He would be at great risk of losing Jr.

Yep, that was a can of worms Ron couldn't afford to have opened.

They would have found evidence of the pills inside Haleigh's stomach if she overdosed which would open the case wide open.

2. They'd want to get evidence of a prescription from a doctor due to a medical issue

4. Plus they'd have statements from Crystal S who has said all along she wondered if Haleigh got into pills.

Unfortunately "wondering" doesn't make evidence though Willow. Lots of us have wondered what happened. Unless the police has told the families what they think happen then of course they have theories of their own about possibilities.

Did they find illegally obtained Oxycontin in the home when Haleigh went missing?

I just dont think this is an accidental overdose. If so she would have died in her home and Hardy said in his PC they believe she died in the area of the last known search.

IMO

I think Haleigh was taken from her home for another purpose. Hardy said LE believes that Haleigh died in the area of the search. He did not say he felt Haleigh was dead at her home before she was taken.

IMO

Hank Sr and Lisa lived in the area where the latest search took place..

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm thinking Gma S may have said too much tonight. I had never heard the changing shirts before. Makes me wonder when Haleigh last wore that shirt.

Gma S admitted that Gma H called her about the docks.
I bet LE some phone records to see when calls happened between Gmas and which Gmas called LE before the search.

Waiting for days before making the statement about going over to the Mh that evening is the same as withholding information IMO. GGMS also changed her story to driving by the MH and waving, to stopping to drop off laundry and seeing Haleigh and Jr. eating on the front porch to actuall seeing Misty and Misty helping her bring in the laundry. I see that she is still not talking about someone being with her when she dropped by the MH.

According to Ron - all the beds were made up when he came home. How does one hide under the covers without unmaking the bed ?

Better yet - why did Misty not immediately call LE once the scary boys left that house with Haleigh ?

It is all BS IMO. More stories made up by a desperate Misty who has finally figured out that her trafficking charges are going to send her away for quite a while. She is lying to everyone and telling all kinds of stupid stories in her letters.

question wasnt it stated that misty blanket was in the van?

maybe n i mean maybe and i dont even now if i believe this maybe .....
but maybe the bed was made and maybe misty n jr hid under mistys blanket on top of the made bed than maybe she left with the boys n she brought her blanket with her and thats why it was in the van ...be gentle as i clearly said maybe

I have to admit, when GGS started talking about why she does their laundry, I already knew her answer. Since I was about 12, I always did my laundry, telling my mother she didn't do it right. :blushing:

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm thinking Gma S may have said too much tonight. I had never heard the changing shirts before. Makes me wonder when Haleigh last wore that shirt.

Gma S admitted that Gma H called her about the docks.
I bet LE some phone records to see when calls happened between Gmas and which Gmas called LE before the search.

And did I hear GmaS say 'WE' when talking about coming to bring the laundry that evening?

Whew... I'm exhausted after watching that!

Welcome, 1Chump!

I always suspected AS did the laundry for the past five years. She did rc's also..she didn't want to admit it because it would make him appear immature. In fact I will go further and say AS
raised the kids. Ron's first chance on his own was when Haleigh started school....MO.

BUT please take note, TN was not the one doing the laundry. TN was also not available when misty asked her to babysit that night.

The shirt changing was significant. Did these kids put on shirts when they were outside. Sounds like they didn't have any one.

The laundry story is baloney. She had the kids clothes because they were probably staying with her for the weekend and she was just bringing them back I bet.

5. He has prior drug arrests.

6. He would be at great risk of losing Jr.

Yep, that was a can of worms Ron couldn't afford to have opened.

Must not have been scared of those worms though Bessie.

Ron retained custodial rights on both of his children even after Haleigh went missing. To this day he still has custodial rights. Crystal got temp custody of Jr. because Ron was arrested this year.

What was the arrest for and how long ago? Was it for selling illegal prescription drugs or something like pot?

IMO

Tonights show on NG is going to be very interesting. They ALL need to seek legal council. How can so many people have so much to say now, when they were saying nothing back when it mattered the most?

Uhmmmmmm yeah .. exactly ... because it mattered most? Ya know? Too soon .. and all that.

question wasnt it stated that misty blanket was in the van?

maybe n i mean maybe and i dont even now if i believe this maybe .....
but maybe the bed was made and maybe misty n jr hid under mistys blanket on top of the made bed than maybe she left with the boys n she brought her blanket with her and thats why it was in the van ...be gentle as i clearly said maybe

Yes, there was a "blanket in the van" story that went along with Misty washing the blankets in the house story. Maybe. And that's all I know.

Tried to quote Ocean........anyway,

An accidental overdose could have happened any where.....but they would have to say she was "stole" from home.

AS used the 1st person collective "WE" drove over there. Again, NG does not ask who "WE" are.

4. Plus they'd have statements from Crystal S who has said all along she wondered if Haleigh got into pills.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately "wondering" doesn't make evidence though Willow. Lots of us have wondered what happened. Unless the police has told the families what they think happen then of course they have theories of their own about possibilities.

Did they find illegally obtained Oxycontin in the home when Haleigh went missing?

I just dont think this is an accidental overdose. If so she would have died in her home and Hardy said in his PC they believe she died in the area of the last known search.

IMO
Not necessarily. She might've been dying from an overdose, and Misty hit her in the head before they threw her little body in the water.

Thanks for all of the postings, am glad I have stuck to my decision not to watch NG anymore as would not be able to contain myself re: her.

I am fearful that in the end, there are going to be too many versions and stories and not enough proof to validate any specific version and that a good defense attorney would be able to bring out all of this garbage to show that LE really has no clue how Haleigh died or at whose hands. You can't prove murder if there is not a cause of death...you can possibly prove negligence and felony child abuse and a host of other charges, but not murder, as far as know. Even homicide does not mean murder, it means death at the hands of another, which can mean reckless behavior resulting in death.
So it is going to be an uphill struggle if LE has to count on the word of ANY of the participants in this tragedy, IMO, to prove a case of murder.

I thought TN called Misty and asked her to babysit and she even said she would pay Misty. Misty said she would if Ron said it was alright.

I thought it was the other way around-TN had Misty to babysit...Now they're saying Misty offered to pay TN?

This is exactly why you cannot believe the "babysitting" story. This is now the second version we heard of it.....first one coming from Art Harris stating that TN said she would pay Misty to go back and watch Haleigh and Junior. Rumors and sensationalism in my opinion taken to the 9th degree, police won't give details so people make up their own. JMO

I always suspected AS did the laundry for the past five years. She did rc's also..she didn't want to admit it because it would make him appear immature. In fact I will go further and say AS
raised the kids. Ron's first chance on his own was when Haleigh started school....MO.

BUT please take note, TN was not the one doing the laundry. TN was also not available when misty asked her to babysit that night.

The shirt changing was significant. Did these kids put on shirts when they were outside. Sounds like they didn't have any one.

Maybe she brought their favorite shirts back all nice and clean and they wanted to maybe sleep in them.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members