2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Does this statement indicate that TN was at the MH that afternoon/evening and Misty asked her to take the kids with her...To my knowledge we have never heard TN was there that day..
Right now, I'm confused as to whether or not this conversation took place over the telephone or in person...JMO

:waitasec: Tonight when Granny H was telling the story, it sounded to me like Misty offered to pay TN to babysit the kids. My assumption had always been the other way around - that Misty had asked TN to babysit - that TN refused, but then offered to pay Misty to stay with the kids.

I may have misheard Granny H tonight (re-watching in a minute).

Can anybody set me straight? tia!

Either Chelsea believes what Misty is telling, or she is protecting her husband.
None of the stories being thrown out there are believable. I just hope Tommy passed his poly, so we can cross one of them off the list!

Oops Nope he didn't...that's why he came clean with LE..then told his granny what happened
ex

I missed the initial program and am watching the re-broadcast of NG right now.........they're still on the other case right now.

Granny probably had to do Ron's laundry to get the blood stains out of his socks.

I totally concur!!!

This bit about the separate laundry is bothering me ALOT! That has to be a lie that "she regularly washed just the children's clothes... not the families, because of stains"???? GMAB!!! :furious:

Why is that such a stretch? My nephew is a single Dad and I tell him Do Not Wash her clothes because once they are dried the stain sets?

I babysit a couple of days a week and will wash hers or bring home and wash with mine.

I doubt MC/RC know what SHOUT is...
MC knows what bleach it....

I think we can all agree on this -- whether we believe Flo or not, she likes to talk. LE has kept everything in this case very close to the vest and I think we can all agree on that. Therefore, it makes absolutely no sense that Flo would know about that search for those two reasons. I find it hard to believe that TC and MC would know exactly when that search was going to take place. My question is how and why did Flo know about this search?

The only way RC could be in this picture is if Misty called him at 8:30 not about babysitting her brothers kids but because Haleigh was dead. Her bedtime was 8:00pm and that would fit. Misty had trouble getting her to sleep and that would fit. So, it is not safe to say RC is out of the picture as a fact but I say as the person that did the act, he is out of the picture.

But I also think that if Misty could pin it on anyone she would. She will try if she did it to pin it on anyone and everyone and that includes Ron Cummings.
The only way she can do that is to claim that Haleigh got into his drugs.

I'm thinking the Cummings would like for us to believe this to be the case IF Misty ever points a finger at Ron C...

But.....

I maintain my stance Haleigh was deceased before Ron C ever went into work...And he is the one responsible..JMO

I missed the initial program and am watching the re-broadcast of NG right now.........they're still on the other case right now.

Well, do not eat or drink....nothing to spit out or crunchy you have to hear every word.

Haleigh was just fine, running out to her and Misty was just fine helping carry the clothes in.

I think we can all agree on this -- whether we believe Flo or not, she likes to talk. LE has kept everything in this case very close to the vest and I think we can all agree on that. Therefore, it makes absolutely no sense that Flo would know about that search for those two reasons. I find it hard to believe that TC and MC would know exactly when that search was going to take place. My question is how and why did Flo know about this search?

Tommy told he where.

I have watched every video that I'm aware of since this case began. I have read every article that I'm aware of.

I've seen and read words that both chilled and repulsed me over the past 15 months, but NONE have ever come close to the statement tonight from Flora Hollars that Misty Croslin heard the terrified screams of a little 5 year old girl and did nothing but hide under the covers.

Whether that's true or not, I don't know but DAMN the television show that put those words in my ears without any type of verification whatsoever.

What kind of people are these anyway to sit around with these type statements being discussed and remain as calm and non emotional as if they were discussing the price of a sack of flour? I watched GGM's face for reaction and there was not a twitch. Words that would have surely DESTROYED me and her response was essentially "Waall, we've heered all kinds of thangs"!

I'm just about ready to EXPLODE!
BBM
Absolutely no emotion...strange beyond words,IMO.

I was thinking sweatshirt myself.

That's what I think, too. Or, maybe long-sleeve tee-shirts that the children didn't need often enough to have more than one; hence, the need for dropping off clean laundry.

I live in Michigan where dining outdoors in February is never an option - LOL! That said, DH and I have been in FL many times in late January/early February and know that evenings can be quite chilly. We always pack lightweight jackets and/or sweatshirts.

Were we ever able to identify what the shirt looked like? Maybe Gma Sykes can tell us?

I'm betting Gma Sykes wasn't there to see. If she had been she could have told what shirt Haleigh had on when she came up missing.

:waitasec: Tonight when Granny H was telling the story, it sounded to me like Misty offered to pay TN to babysit the kids. My assumption had always been the other way around - that Misty had asked TN to babysit - that TN refused, but then offered to pay Misty to stay with the kids.

I may have misheard Granny H tonight (re-watching in a minute).

Can anybody set me straight? tia!
u heard right. so even with this story, we get a counter story. uggghhhh

I have watched every video that I'm aware of since this case began. I have read every article that I'm aware of.

I've seen and read words that both chilled and repulsed me over the past 15 months, but NONE have ever come close to the statement tonight from Flora Hollars that Misty Croslin heard the terrified screams of a little 5 year old girl and did nothing but hide under the covers.

Whether that's true or not, I don't know but DAMN the television show that put those words in my ears without any type of verification whatsoever.

What kind of people are these anyway to sit around with these type statements being discussed and remain as calm and non emotional as if they were discussing the price of a sack of flour? I watched GGM's face for reaction and there was not a twitch. Words that would have surely DESTROYED me and her response was essentially "Waall, we've heered all kinds of thangs"!

I'm just about ready to EXPLODE!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Instead of Reality TV this is the Dark Side of Jerry Springer. It does make you wonder/realize that Gma Sykes knows the real story, them going down to Shell Harbor before LE started searching is interesting. I would not want to discover remains, any remains, never mind my dear beloved little girl.

Me thinks Flora has worn out her welcome for the time being with Nancy

How did they know where to go & search? I mean, it wasn't announced where LE was going to be searching was it? :waitasec:

This lends credibility to GFLO being told about the cinderblocks and rope on the phone by Misty or Tommy. She then felt compelled to tell AS? :waitasec:

Le said they didn't tell tell them to prepare a funeral... OHHHHHH I may need to step down stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67