2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like TN WAS at the MH that day. Granny H said something about, Why didn't Theresa take them kids with her when Misty asked her to?

:banghead: The NG producers should have been instructed to keep the cameras on the Grannys!!!!!! Their facial expressions & reactions are so valuable to LE. We've seen these same old film loops a million times.

jmo

maybe, but she did seem a little protective of her star witness, when that one guy jumped on her about profitting, & she didn't seem exactly disgusted when she made the sun don't shine, remark. & just for the record, Flo looks quite disturbed by what she's telling-@ least to me.

It is a hard story to tell...

and worse if it is your own family.

Ok, I get that too Charlie, I do.
But, my opinion is, her stories change by the hour. I know she has heard and seen a lot of stories, but when she tells each story, she acts like that's the one she believes, then on the next show, like the next hour, it changed.

I just don't get it.

Yeah Kimberly,
she sure does have a way with words, a real crowd pleaser don't you think?
ex

:waitasec: Tonight when Granny H was telling the story, it sounded to me like Misty offered to pay TN to babysit the kids. My assumption had always been the other way around - that Misty had asked TN to babysit - that TN refused, but then offered to pay Misty to stay with the kids.

I may have misheard Granny H tonight (re-watching in a minute).

Can anybody set me straight? tia!

FWIW The question that Flo asked GGMS, was a question fed to her by a blogger, I wouldn't put much weight on what Flo said, or on if GGMS appeared confused. This was discussed today on Twitter, and someone from Twitter actually called Flo and asked her to ask GGMS that question.

I want Ms Hollars to keep talking. If those in jail think they are going to be charged with some of the things coming out of her mouth they might just tell the truth, it might not be a horrible as what shes saying. That line abt 'i don't know if she was still alive when she hit the water' blew me right out of the water.
If they got convicted of that any jury would be DP bound.

Chelsea said she called LP about doing a search....I missed that the first time.

I don't find GGS doing the kids' laundry so strange either. I work with a girl whose mother did all of her laundry because the daughter had to wash her husband's work clothes and she didn't feel the washer was clean enough to do the rest of the family's clothes. I kid you not. She was an only child lol.
But GGS raised RC & CC as her own and felt a responsibility to the little ones.

I find Great Grandmother Sikes to be a sweet caring woman.

I think she loved Ron's kids very much.

IMO

Because Flora told them that she heard Shell Harbor was the place where they put Haleigh and Flora told them she was calling LE and tellling them. Looks like Tn and AS went there prior to LE starting.
Granny said Chelsea told her to search there. Chelsea claims she simply said 30n9. When asked why she thought that was an area to search, she said because Misty fingered Joe in a letter, and Joe was staying with Hank, Sr and Lisa at the time.

Rewatching second time and getting angrier:

I am furious that NG cut off Chelsea JUST as she was revealing about the drugs at the MH...:furious:

Haleigh was just fine, running out to her and Misty was just fine helping carry the clothes in.

Proof of life?

Solidify the alibi for Ron being at work by suggesting when the laundry was dropped off HaLeigh was alive and fine. So it shifts the timeline and removes any theory that Ron was involved before work?

Wait did Chelsea just contradict herself, by saying that Joe was staying at Lisa, and Hanks???? I thought SHE and everyone else said that Joe was staying at Timmy and Chelsea's

OMG! I know now why I haven't been following this case as closely as so many have.

WoW!

I feel {crazy} just from one 1/2 hour of NG!

Where do these people come from?

Poor Haleigh..............:(..................G** love her....

I doubt we'll ever find out WHAT really happened that night.............

These people need to be away from the REST OF US!!!

OhMyGoodness!

Unbelieveable,
fran

................Poor, poor,................Haleigh.....................

Wait did Chelsea just contradict herself, by saying that Joe was staying at Lisa, and Hanks???? I thought SHE and everyone else said that Joe was staying at Timmy and Chelsea's

I hate quoting myself but I had to if Chelsea's is saying that Joe was at Lisa and Hanks then He DIDN"T take the van that ONLY LEAVES TIMMY or Chelsea

Just putting stuff together might not be right.

Joe was staying with Hank and Lisa but when the alleged gun theft happened Joe had to move out of Hank and Lisa's and in with Timmy and Chelsea.

There was a tape out there about how mad Hank was about Joe stealing Ron's gun.

:croc: Chelsea is saying that there are more than just the 3 possibilities (Misty, Tommy, Joe)

I'm salivating - can't wait to hear what she thinks!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea says that there were pills all over that house!

YIKES!!!!!!!!! Keep it coming, Chelsea (even if you're lying - LE can sort it out)

Granny S says No there weren't!!!

Here we go!!! The truth may just spill its guts right on the NG Show!!!

NG says Wait a minute, wait a minute,...............and goes to the Lawyers.

:furious::behindbar:steamed::rage::dervish:

TO me that is huge Chelsea slipped up in turn pointing the finger at Timmy

I don't believe these dopers had pills laying all over the house. They are too dope greedy to do that.

Granny Hollars say what? Kiss where????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly, he was staying at Lisa & Hank Sr.'s until his car accident. Since Hank Sr. had to stay up in/near Gainesville at the hospital, JO then stayed w/Chelsea & Timmy. I read that in an older article sometime this past week. I will try and find it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3