2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW The question that Flo asked GGMS, was a question fed to her by a blogger, I wouldn't put much weight on what Flo said, or on if GGMS appeared confused. This was discussed today on Twitter, and someone from Twitter actually called Flo and asked her to ask GGMS that question.

I cannot believe this either. Why are people doing this crap? :banghead:

This is the saddest case with all these cast of characters. I will now have the vision that has been planted in my head of the possibility of this poor child screaming in the next room and nobody helped her. OMG I don't know how I can sleep after hearing this and it is just casually tossed into the conversation they were having. God bless this child called Haleigh that we have come to love.

this made me cry and become physical ill and very emotionally angry if true
sweet haleigh my heart aches for you

Where LE stated they believed HaLeigh died there/not in Rons home...

We all know Misty did not want to babysit.. maybe her mother babysat for her, without Rons knowledge?

Hank Sr and Lisa lived in the area where the latest search took place..

Chelsea has some answers, too bad NG didn't let her talk unless of course NG is looking toward Chelsea for another "bombshell" show.

We all know Misty did not want to babysit.. maybe her mother babysat for her, without Rons knowledge?
MC's mom wasn't there that night - she stayed in Gainesville at the hospital with HCSr.

I just want to add my two cents worth and Kimster, I hope I am within the perimeters that are set here.

Although I do think drugs play a part, I'm not sure if its in the way we are assuming. Misty's Grandma says she thinks Haleigh was sexually assaulted, she is asked why she thinks that and her answer is she just thinks so because Misty heard Haleigh crying in the next room. Before we learned this our astros had said that sexual interest in Haleigh played a part (refer to Astrology thread). If this is true then it would seem that Haleigh was alive when Joe and Tommy were at her home, thus lending credibility to Grandma Hollar's story. If Haleigh was dead if and when Misty called for help to dispose of her I can't see anyone raping her. So my conclusion is that the drugs are to be included by those using them, Misty, Joe, Tommy, Ron or by whomever else was there.
(This is so horrific to even type, I can't imagine being in the presence of men raping a five year old and doing nothing to stop them)

And yet, Grandma Sykes doesn't show emotion.

I am inclined to think there is another serious crime of immense proportions that Ron is involved in but not in Haleigh's death outright. His association with this caliber of people assured the death of his child and just by the grace of God Butterbean was spared.

I also noted during this interview that Grandma Hollar seemed perched to defend her remarks against anyone. She had a glint in her eye.

These are just my opinions.

OK. This is what I heard from Chelsea because I was listening specifically to that part. Nanny asks her why did you tell them to look on that street? Chelsea says--Nanny I told them to look on 309. Nancy asks why did you tell LE that location? Chelsea starts to tell how Joe started out at Tommy's house but had to leave after the gun stealing incident, he then went to Hank & Lisa's, then Hank had the accident and had to be airlifted to hospital and that is when he came to her and Timmy's house. I don't think she had gotten to the reason yet for searching 309 when Nancy cut her off.

So Tommy kicked Joe out because of the gun being stolen, why because he beat him to it?

I think Grandmothers are colluding to keep Ron and Misty in contact with each other. How else can you account for them speaking as if they knew each other. Lindsay says she had only had contact with Hollars twice in 7 years. Misty went to TN to see her Granny. There is no mention of Granny Hollars visiting FL. Now, what if the grandmothers are talking and carrying information for Ron and Misty.

What if Hollars began this conversation as a means to keep Misty out of trouble and discovered there was no way to help her? Is Hollars working with someone inside LE? My head hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This lends credibility to GFLO being told about the cinderblocks and rope on the phone by Misty or Tommy. She then felt compelled to tell AS? :waitasec:

If LE pulled anything from that river related to Haleigh, then certainly it lends credence to what GMa Hollers is trying to tell people she was told.

What I know is LE started this search, advised the families Haleigh is likely deceased and later changed the case to a homicide. Seems to me there is something to GMa Hollars stories in that LE has never denied cinder blocks were pulled from the river and they have yet to deny yellow rope was found in Tommy's former home. The only thing LE has denied is recovering Haleigh. This has been my point about GMa Hollars, her stories are only as reliable as those that told them, which explains why GMa Hollars has different stories to tell. She has been told different stories by Misty and by Tommy.

Chelsea is worried about Timmy, I think

Yes and maybe worried about her self also. Why would GH make up these stories she knows the cops will have these recordings and what she is saying will be disproven. I don't know what to believe they have told so many stories it makes my head spin. I think both sides of this bunch tend to stretch the truth. IMO

This is the saddest case with all these cast of characters. I will now have the vision that has been planted in my head of the possibility of this poor child screaming in the next room and nobody helped her. OMG I don't know how I can sleep after hearing this and it is just casually tossed into the conversation they were having. God bless this child called Haleigh that we have come to love.

It surely is Nana. Just makes me sick to my stomach.
But I do believe precious Haleigh was assaulted that night. I have always felt that was the motive to this crime because JR was not abducted or murdered. I do not believe that TC or JO would have assaulted Haleigh at the home. What if Ron decided to come home from work early? Even those drug crazed nutz would know better.

I believe they abducted Haleigh from the home and took her somewhere and did what they wanted and then dumped her poor body in the river. I am sure they weighed her down with the concrete blocks and rope. Its a despicable thought but I think it is exactly what happened to precious Haleigh.

jmho

What was TN's excuse of why she couldn't watch the kids? Maybe GGMS took Jr. with her - something like I'll watch Jr. - he doesn't have to get up and go to school in the morning.

OMG Please tell me that I did not just here that.... Misty heard Haleigh scream and hid under the covers, yet we have heard the beds were made so what covers did she pull over her head and how could she lead LE to the dock if she was hiding???? and why the hell was she hiding and not protecting Haleigh??? IF I BELIEVE THIS

It is awful what that baby must have gone through before she was killed, It is more than I can even believe, yet I believe the truth was told on NG tonight by Nanny, that Tommy & cousin did rape & kill her. I just hope & pray that justice will come for that baby.

My understanding is Lisa Croslin was staying in Gainesville at the hospital with Hank Sr...JMO

The truth about what happened that night is finally coming out, get these two Granny's together...without NG interrupting and we should have it. JO did it. He had the gun, he could have threatened MC told TC to help. The bedding in front of the MH makes sense, the missing van, the blanket in the van. Miss Sykes is confirming that MC appeared lucid, and if the beds were made after, I think MC panicked because she knew RC would kill her, MC made the beds and washed the blanket from her bed. Because more than likely poor Haleigh peed....we need that evidence from LE to collaborate this and arrest JO....!!

Night all!~

I think Grandmothers are colluding to keep Ron and Misty in contact with each other. How else can you account for them speaking as if they knew each other. Lindsay says she had only had contact with Hollars twice in 7 years. Misty went to TN to see her Granny. There is no mention of Granny Hollars visiting FL. Now, what if the grandmothers are talking and carrying information for Ron and Misty.

What if Hollars began this conversation as a means to keep Misty out of trouble and discovered there was no way to help her? Is Hollars working with someone inside LE? My head hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Misty went to stay with FH and so did Lisa back in August. She was extradited back to PC in October, I think, on the check forgery charges. I'm sure she shared what she knew with FH, her mother.

I have a hard time with the rape story just because Misty supposedly slept with a gun under her pillow. Why would she go in the bedroom and hide with Jr? I would have pulled out that gun and shot whoever was touching Haleigh. And then call LE. Jeez at least threaten them with the gun.

OK. This is what I heard from Chelsea because I was listening specifically to that part. Nanny asks her why did you tell them to look on that street? Chelsea says--Nanny I told them to look on 309. Nancy asks why did you tell LE that location? Chelsea starts to tell how Joe started out at Tommy's house but had to leave after the gun stealing incident, he then went to Hank & Lisa's, then Hank had the accident and had to be airlifted to hospital and that is when he came to her and Timmy's house. I don't think she had gotten to the reason yet for searching 309 when Nancy cut her off.

NG asked her why that location (309)? IMO, Chels took us on a journey longer than JOs, and still didn't give the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico