2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, we have an alledged new address with no one home that night. Where is this house?

It's enough to drive us nuts. lol
One more house in the mix................no one home that night. hummmmmmm:waitasec:

Somebody ask Chelsea what she was doing at the bus stop, please?

I have often wondered if it could be as simple as someone accidentally running Haleigh over with their car that night.

But why not call 911 like normal people? Why hide a childs body and lie lie lie?

Why would JO go over to chelsea's when there is an empty house right there....oh..nevermind! It's rhetorical...I am about to give up again

......have to regroup...

YOU CAN NEVER GIVE UP, especially on an addy :)

Magnolia btw is the addy used for Hank's hospital bills.

If Haleigh ODed on drugs then they would have got rid of those too just as well as the body. They could have put them in the river right along with her and they would have dissolved and be long gone.

They may have moved the pills from the house (and I do believe the OD scenario is exactly what happened) but addicts and dealers to not get rid of their roxies.

back to the laundry for a moment, if I may. How is it that Misty didn't KNOW what Haleigh was wearing for the Amber alert info?

I wished NG had asked GMH who Misty called before calling 911! Anyone know the answer?

this made me cry and become physical ill and very emotionally angry if true
sweet haleigh my heart aches for you

((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry Native. I must tell you though, this is why I can see above and beyond the "little stuff" here > "little stuff" being all of the many differing opinions/views about whose guilty, involved, participated or helped in a cover-up... There is one common donominator among all of us here - We Care. We care enough to keep looking, instead of looking away, even when it hurts like he!! But you're not alone - we're all in this together, for HaLeigh.

back to the laundry for a moment, if I may. How is it that Misty didn't KNOW what Haleigh was wearing for the Amber alert info?
It may have to do with her being unclothed and (I can't even type it....those sorry b@#$%&*@.)

This is the house closest to the search site (the dock) - not sure of the address but I've seen maps - have to go look. Think it was one of papa's maps.

Swag...we got problems.

First of all on Feb 7 Hank sr goes to Gainsville hospital. No misty around in Gainsville to see who father who MAY have been air-lifted (?) there. She is too busy partying. That hospital shows his listed address as 130 Magnolia St, SATSUMA. This addy is 3 miles from Green Lane in the area of San Mateo.

Chelsea has been very coy about her address and I want to know where it is. The other day on JVM/NG she said she lived 3 miles from misty. She said she lived in Satsuma. TODAY, she says she lives in Crescent City, same thing. WTF? They don't look anywhere near each other on the map.

Since she stated today she lives in Crescent City which can be Satsuma, can anyone shed some light on what the heck she is talking about? Crescent City doesn't look to be three miles from 202 Green Lane.

I know where the magnolia is that is in welaka. I know there is one running parallel to Tyler about r blocks over and I know the one in San Mateo (this one is 2.9 miles from Green Lane), so I chose this one as her residence. Now she changes it today....grrrr.

:waitasec:

I don't see any reason to believe that Haleigh was raped more than any other story they have told. We don't know that anyone in this bunch is a pedophile; only Misty has alluded to that, and nothing she has ever said has proved to be true.

I am still on an accidental/negligent death and a big cover-up, therefore all of the calls by RC to see what was going on, etc...jmo
These "rape" allegations/accusations have me quite upset too. Especially since it was GMH that stated it and said she believes it could have happened.

Yet, GMH said the JO's juvie record was only for stealing automobiles - no sex crimes. But, she did say that JO did time in Woodland Hills. I did some research on Woodland Hills today and its a very, very, very, very bad place. LOTS of problems with sexual assualts there - both inmate to inmate and inamte to staff. I read some pretty nasty stuff. So, it is possible that JO could have been molested there (although GMH did say that he turned 18 whiel in there - so he wasn't a "youngster"). IMO if JO suffered and/or committed any types of "sexual" crimes - he wouldn't own up to it to granny. And, unless it was reported (with names) she wouldn't have known of any.

Yet, she does live there and knew he was in there and she had to have known what a baddazz place that was - so is that why she now believes that Haleigh could have been?

I know I know - its mindboggling.

My take-away is that the story from Misty about the other bedroom with HaLeigh crying and her with JR hiding under a blanket because she was threatened is a desperate and emotional cover with GmaH to direct away from her, and probably Ron.

I am currently speechless that this is all being aired on national TV and family members are being faced with cruel horrible scenarios on camera ... it may have an effect of help solve this case but at a high price to the innocent members in both families.

bbm

:waitasec: Hang on...........there wasn't a bed in the other bedroom, was there?? Only an empty bed frame? The mattress was on the floor in Ronald & Misty's bedroom?? Hinky???

jmo

Thanks, Doc :) I believe it happened I just can't believe that they searched. I am just flabbergasted by them searching on their own, but it does suggest they believed GFLO after she called them.

I cannot believe they searched on their own either. I wonder what LE thinks about that to or were they there watching them? LOL...

I have a hard time with the rape story just because Misty supposedly slept with a gun under her pillow. Why would she go in the bedroom and hide with Jr? I would have pulled out that gun and shot whoever was touching Haleigh. And then call LE. Jeez at least threaten them with the gun.

I think the sexual assault/molestation/rape stories are all an effort on Misty's part to push attention towards the guys.

It is her normal MO when it comes to painting herself as a victim. And most little girls that disappear are victims of male sex offenders (that is when they aren't a victim of the person "taking care" of them).

I did not find TNs version believable tonight at all.

Pensfan said:
I wished NG had asked GMH who Misty called before calling 911! Anyone know the answer?

Her mom and Timmy. Can't remember where that came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fourteen months later and not one reporter/journalist (whatever they go by these days :banghead: ) to my knowledge has ever asked either of these questions during an interview... magine that.

MOO ~

Okay I am going to have to see the trascripts because what I heard was he was staying with Timmy and then after the fight stayed at Lisa nad Hanks and Hank had the wreck and that was why she told LE to look at that area cause thats where he was staying

First Joe was with Tommy & Lindsy, then he went to Lisa & Hank's house until they were in a car accident and Hank had to be airlifted, then NG cut her off. Sounded like she was going to say he then went Chelsea's place.

I wish NG wouldn't be so quick to go to the *&^# attorneys.

Chelsea is yelling if all this was true it would be on jailhouse tapes but we haven't heard any of that. FH says she spoke to T&M last week, Sun & Mon, so obviously they wouldn't be released yet. I think LE is going to hold the tapes, and hope these people keep going on TV and making all these confessions. Someone has got to be right eventually. Then they won't need a trial, they could line up execution style: Roll call: Croslin, Croslin, Croslin, Overstreet, Neves, Cummings, Sykes, Hollars, Croslin, Croslin...... etc. :croc:

OMG, poor Haleigh, poor Jr, and let's not forget Tommy's & Timmy's kids. They don't stand a chance. :eek:

Thanks, Doc :) I believe it happened I just can't believe that they searched. I am just flabbergasted by them searching on their own, but it does suggest they believed GFLO after she called them.

It also suggests that Flo was getting "warm" to where Haleigh is/was in St. John's and tn and gms high-tailed it down there in hopes if something were to be found; they would find it first and dispose of any of the evidence before police got there..............why else would they do that? Makes no sense at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV