2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another red flag I caught tonight with GGMS was her adamant assertion that MC was NOT strung out that night. I call a big huge foul on that one.

MC had to be "rounded up" by RC after being on a 3 day "binge". You can bet your bottom dollar RC had to give her a lil "sumthin sumthin" to keep her going because after a 3 day binge - when you crash - you're OUT.

Nope, not buying GGMS saying MC was straight that night - not for a second.

Exactly, why the need to continue to protect Misty, to defend Ron? Why not just let Misty go under Gma Flo's bus? She can feel guilty about leaving HaLeigh with a strung out Misty but that's all. It seems if Misty goes down then she takes Ron with her.

Bolded by me:

Maybe she took them to Lisa to babysit since Teresa would not watch them??

Problem is... I believe the story of lil brother and the bouncing couch.... second thought....where did that stroy come from??
Anyway, if true would mean HE was there that night..maybe AFTER they got rid of HaLeighs lil body(while he was with Lisa) at who knows what time ..maybe early evening....
I imagine they were ALL HIGH...maybe Misty went home to bed with the boy and THAT is when Joe, and her brothers show up..maybe Joe did rape her that night? Maybe it wasn't Ron putting the fear into her it was her OWN Brothers?

This is one messed up family. Two actually. It wouldn't surprise me if Misty has been subjected to this kind of thing all her life.

IIRC, Jr. told his Mom about the bouncy couch. Someone else can correct me if i'm wrong.

BTW, that quote isn't mine.

:croc: Chelsea is saying that there are more than just the 3 possibilities (Misty, Tommy, Joe)

I'm salivating - can't wait to hear what she thinks!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea says that there were pills all over that house!

YIKES!!!!!!!!! Keep it coming, Chelsea (even if you're lying - LE can sort it out)

Granny S says No there weren't!!!

Here we go!!! The truth may just spill its guts right on the NG Show!!!

NG says Wait a minute, wait a minute,...............and goes to the Lawyers.

:furious::behindbar:steamed::rage::dervish:

NG made a comment or asked Chelsea a question pertaining to there being only 3 persons in the MH (paraphrase), but Chelsea responded by speaking about there being more than 3 possibilities (reference to 3 possibilities GF says she was told) - the 4th possibility being OD scenario since she (Chels) stated there were drugs in the home.

It is possible that Haleigh had died in the mstr bdrm and somebody picked her up and carried her out and misty put a cover over her self and held jr. Jr. said that a man took Haleigh and Haleigh was not crying, she was sleeping. Seems plausible to me that misty did not want to see this at all....people have been known to crawl up in a fetal position when things are too much to bear.
Ok - I'll play devil's advocate here....

IF the scenerio happened like that why didn't RC get JO and/or ToC before now? Ratgate - ToC - that smells more like a threat to keep your trap shut than a threat that says retaliation or revenge for Haleigh.

IF JO and/or ToC are responsible - how do we explain RC's (and TN's) "unusual" behavior from the get go?

You know Whisp--I just had a thought. What if Timmy was the one who lived on Sunglow near Marvin Martin? Not Hank & Lisa. The mileage from Green Lane to the 200 block of Sunglow is almost exactly the same as the mileage to Magnolia where Hank lived--it's actually 5.86 miles or so to both places, but if you were guessing you might say 3. I remember Mr Martin saying the Croslins were neighbors and that he called Chelsea after the gun came up missing. We all assumed he meant H & L but what if he meant T & C? Just a thought.

I don't believe cousin Joe was involved either. Misty's been trying to throw him under the bus since the outset but I never believed it. She & truth are strangers in my opinion.

Besides, wasn't he already back to Tennessee the day before Haleigh was missing? There should be a track record of his travel. I recall FBI telling Greta in the beginning of this case they checked him out very early on and determined he wasn't involved. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have. Greta asked.

Cousin Joe left after Haleigh disappeared. He spent that day hanging flyers for Haleigh and then his ride picked him up later than night or early next morning. I think his ride, JA, had been in Palm Beach or somewhere near there.

Now that we have learned GMA Sykes put shirts on the children before she left at say 8:00pm..she should know what Haleigh was wearing.

Where was the pink shirt found? For an unknown reason, just suspicion, this is going to play into this..

Haleigh had tan shorts on that day and a pink shirt. The tan shorts were located in the mstr bedrm but we never knew where LE found the pink shirt. Of course we heard misty say when LE let her in a week later she found it for them in the pile of laundry. I think misty was tricked.

Ok, I never thought I would say this, but...
GMS made a lot of sense in that segment IMO.

On the other hand, Flo keeps "making up" more stories. Everytime she makes an appearance on a show, she has more stories. It's getting old.
You would think she would pick one she believes and stick with it.

This is such a mess.

Yes GMS always makes sense when she talks, is calm, does not tell what LE dosen't want told and she does not talk about other people, not a gossip. I like GMS and always have she tells it like it is but has always remained dignified as some of the "others" have not.

It is possible that Haleigh had died in the mstr bdrm and somebody picked her up and carried her out and misty put a cover over her self and held jr. Jr. said that a man took Haleigh and Haleigh was not crying, she was sleeping. Seems plausible to me that misty did not want to see this at all....people have been known to crawl up in a fetal position when things are too much to bear.

Sure that's possible. So many things are possible in this case. But watching Misty on the undercover video when she was gleefully selling drugs I don't peg her as being so squeemish as she'd have others believe. In that video she seemed very happy to commit crime, brazen, hard-hearted and in her element breaking the law where she wanted to be so long as it benefited herself.

Remember they dropped Jr. off with strangers to go on their crime spree that benefited them.

That's who she is. All the rest of the time she's putting up a fake facade. All my opinion based on what I've seen of her shenanigans (if you will).

GGMS leaves 7:30 - 8:00 Then we have reported rumors that RC and MC got into a fight around 8:30 (that's when MC shut her phone off). But MC says she was doin' laundry around that time and that's when Haleigh went to bed "cause she has school!"

Another thing I never understood is why on the police report there is only one phone listed. The MH did not have a land line. MC supposedly had a cell and so did RC - but if you look on the report, there is only one phone listed (IIRC it is RC's).

The phone records of all involved will tell the story. Man, would I love to get my hands on those!!!!!!

LE has to have SO MUCH MORE than we could imagine - so why no arrest?

It seems plausible to me that Misty would tell a family member before she would tell police. I doubt Grandma Flo is making this up. It is horrible and involves her own grandchildren! This is probably the tragic, disgusting truth. Junior did describe the couch bouncing, squeaky sound, and men in the MH. How horrifying. Could it be that the truth was told in the beginning and was dismissed by LE, or the family? And why is GMA shaking her head? She wasn't there, and it does sound like Misty told her Grandma what happened. Any one else think this is plausible?
Joe may very well be the man in black JR saw.

Something has to do with the kids laundry....Misty and Ron had to book it to GGS house to get Haleigh a "special" outfit for school....GGS has to bring the clean laundry to the mh that night....why didn't she bring the "special" outfit?

????????

Ok - I'll play devil's advocate here....

IF the scenerio happened like that why didn't RC get JO and/or ToC before now? Ratgate - ToC - that smells more like a threat to keep your trap shut than a threat that says retaliation or revenge for Haleigh.

IF JO and/or ToC are responsible - how do we explain RC's (and TN's) "unusual" behavior from the get go?

I wasn't implying that misty wasn't responsible. I wasn't clear...sorry. Misty may have either found Haleigh deceased or caused it; then she called for help on what to do.

She called her brother or JO. .. don't know...but either way rc will cover his butt. Misty may even killed her but told rc she died from drugs. He winds up responsible for it either way. RC is all into how the public perceives him. He wants to be known as a good,hard working dad. He either knows who took Haleigh and disposed of her or misty herself staged the scene and never told him. I do think he always knew she was gone forever when he told misty to phone 911.

IOW, she may be responsible for the death but can't deal with it when they arrive, so she retreats and covers her eyes under a blanker.

Another red flag I caught tonight with GGMS was her adamant assertion that MC was NOT strung out that night. I call a big huge foul on that one.

MC had to be "rounded up" by RC after being on a 3 day "binge". You can bet your bottom dollar RC had to give her a lil "sumthin sumthin" to keep her going because after a 3 day binge - when you crash - you're OUT.

Nope, not buying GGMS saying MC was straight that night - not for a second.

Nope, :snooty: me either Swag. It only establishes further to me that Gma Syke's defense of Misty is, in reality, her defense of Ron. Based on her appearance tonight, this is taking a heavy toll of her.

And to think, the truth could set her free - just not Ronald... MOO ~

Sure that's possible. So many things are possible in this case. But watching Misty on the undercover video when she was gleefully selling drugs I don't peg her as being so squeemish as she'd have others believe. In that video she seemed very happy to commit crime, brazen, hard-hearted and in her element breaking the law where she wanted to be so long as it benefited herself.

Remember they dropped Jr. off with strangers to go on their crime spree that benefited them.

That's who she is. All the rest of the time she's putting up a fake facade. All my opinion based on what I've seen of her shenanigans (if you will).

It was either Cobra or LP who just said on a radio show this weekend that when talking to Misty, it's like talking to three different people, all named Misty. She's a chameleon, can change with the wind.

Everything we're hearing feels like a smokescreen. I feel like theres something bigger. Drug involvement is big, but the issues with GUNS seems to be ignored. We know abt at least two guns involved with these folks. So whats with guns. What kind of crimes are left unsolved in this area? Home invasions, murders, robberys, meth labs, what else is going on Putnam county or the surrounding area? Mr Cummings sounded sure that somebody "stole" Haleigh. He had to have a good reason to jump to that conclusion. I would very much like to know why he reacted that way.

Im not buying her story..Im just buying that these ARE the stories she was told by her grandchildren. Jailhouse tapes will prove this soon enough.

ITA. Did I hear on NG tonight LE is not releasing these tapes...Said its an ongoing investigation??

Where is TN these days? I thought she'd be making her rounds on the shows again.

Maybe the NG show went over the story with Flora and told her to leave part of the story for the last day. Nancy acted as if she had already heard the story of Haleigh crying in the other room before and she's the one who brought it up tonight.

Now that we have learned GMA Sykes put shirts on the children before she left at say 8:00pm..she should know what Haleigh was wearing.

Where was the pink shirt found? For an unknown reason, just suspicion, this is going to play into this..

Haleigh had tan shorts on that day and a pink shirt. The tan shorts were located in the mstr bedrm but we never knew where LE found the pink shirt. Of course we heard misty say when LE let her in a week later she found it for them in the pile of laundry. I think misty was tricked.

Whisp, I took what GGMS said to mean that MC put shirts on the kids...JMOOOC.

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: I stopped by about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children`s laundry just because it`s something I`ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty. They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss. And Misty walked out. She helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children`s shirts on, and they got back up to eat supper. I gave them a kiss, told them good-bye, and I got back in the car and left.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member