2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait did Chelsea just contradict herself, by saying that Joe was staying at Lisa, and Hanks???? I thought SHE and everyone else said that Joe was staying at Timmy and Chelsea's

Yep...just caught that...hmm

Now Lisa and Hank are living by themselves. Well that throws another wrench in this mess.

WE NEED all of there addys to figure this out...D#$n it!!

NG: She's not getting paid by me.
NG: Bottom line is police have the tapes.

Just putting stuff together might not be right.

Joe was staying with Hank and Lisa but when the alleged gun theft happened Joe had to move out of Hank and Lisa's and in with Timmy and Chelsea.

There was a tape out there about how mad Hank was about Joe stealing Ron's gun.

Okay I am going to have to see the trascripts because what I heard was he was staying with Timmy and then after the fight stayed at Lisa nad Hanks and Hank had the wreck and that was why she told LE to look at that area cause thats where he was staying

GMS and TN hunted all afternoon at the possible crime scene.

Doc--you might need to post that for me a few thousand times to make believe that they would actually go and search at a potential crime scene. BUT--the fact that they searched also suggests that they seemed to believe what GFLO told them on the phone. Another hmmmm:waitasec:

i gonna rewatch it cause i thought the reaction i saw her do In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen sign but than i thought maybe she was swatting bugs

sigh nope she was bug swatting sorry

DANG, DANG DANG.... We all heard diffrent things we have got to get the transcipts from tonights show to see exactly what she said.

Wait did Chelsea just contradict herself, by saying that Joe was staying at Lisa, and Hanks???? I thought SHE and everyone else said that Joe was staying at Timmy and Chelsea's

JO was staying at L & H before the car accident, then he stayed w/us.

After all of the graphic, ugly allegations about Haleigh's demise, and Misty Croslin's involvement that we've all heard from Flora Hollars this week, Annette Sykes STILL calmly defended her as not being strung out or messed up.

She still essentially painted the same picture of domestic tranquility and her reason for visiting as she did for the first time on 2/18/09, NINE days after Haleigh disappeared and mere HOURS after LE first announced receiving the tip that Misty was not at home.

Even after knowing about the yellow rope, even after knowing about the allegations of Misty being a party to what happened to her great-granddaughter, even after seeing Misty at the dock with the investigators, GGM's STILL defending her?

GGM's still sticking to the laundry as to the reason she was there even after recently saying this?

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back," she said. "But it's his house. There wasn't nothing I could do about it other than be mad."

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

She didn't say a word about laundry there, did she?

There's something fueling this completely illogical defense of the person who may very well have been a party to Haleigh's murder. IMO, she's covering for someone else.

Joe was staying with Hank and Lisa but when the alleged gun theft happened Joe had to move out of Hank and Lisa's and in with Timmy and Chelsea.

Doc--you might need to post that for me a few thousand times to make believe that they would actually go and search at a potential crime scene. BUT--the fact that they searched also suggests that they seemed to believe what GFLO told them on the phone. Another hmmmm:waitasec:

I think it fits with the story we heard when it all broke, someone printed that the police ran them of though.

This is the saddest case with all these cast of characters. I will now have the vision that has been planted in my head of the possibility of this poor child screaming in the next room and nobody helped her. OMG I don't know how I can sleep after hearing this and it is just casually tossed into the conversation they were having. God bless this child called Haleigh that we have come to love.

I have often wondered if it could be as simple as someone accidentally running Haleigh over with their car that night.

Maybe they didn't want a thief in the house...,LOL. Sorry, just had to say it.

Did Chelsea say she had been to the MH that day or that evening? Did she just say the other night the last time she say Haleigh was at the bus stop one day when Ron picked her up. Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just trying to catch up and I saw that posted.

Thanks, Doc :) I believe it happened I just can't believe that they searched. I am just flabbergasted by them searching on their own, but it does suggest they believed GFLO after she called them.

Chelsy stated...Jo stayed with Tommy until the gun incident, then cousin Jo was staying with Hank Sr. and Lisa until Hank Sr was involved in the accident and air lifted to Gainesville...JMO

OK. This is what I heard from Chelsea because I was listening specifically to that part. Nanny asks her why did you tell them to look on that street? Chelsea says--Nanny I told them to look on 309. Nancy asks why did you tell LE that location? Chelsea starts to tell how Joe started out at Tommy's house but had to leave after the gun stealing incident, he then went to Hank & Lisa's, then Hank had the accident and had to be airlifted to hospital and that is when he came to her and Timmy's house. I don't think she had gotten to the reason yet for searching 309 when Nancy cut her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico