2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't GGS do the kids laundry? I assume that would include their bedding, afterall, that is where they sleep..

Ok - I want to look closely at this "washing the blankets".

1. We have MC saying she "washed" early in the evening, covering Haleigh initially with a little sheet - then with a "clean" blanket when MC went to bed at 10.

2. LE noted the washing machine running when they got there at 3:30ish.

3. RC saying to TM there was no laundry soap in the MH that night and that "dirty clothes" were in the dryer.

4. IF Haleigh was sexually assualted - there would be DNA on whatever the assualt took place on - ie: the couch, a blanket, a sheet. BUT why would RC allow - or question WHY the washing machine is running when he gets home from "werk"

5. MC on the 911 call tells RC that she "just woke up" - but the washing machine is running.......................

6. IF RC was in the dark and just got home and Haleigh is gone - why would he not STOP the washing machine and preserve any evidence? (not thinking about that - too worried about getting the "dope" outta the house before LE gets there)

AKSleuth, I just now noticed your lil' ditty at the bottom of your posts. LMBO!!!!!!!

Didn't GGS do the kids laundry? I assume that would include their bedding, afterall, that is where they sleep..

IIRC, Granny S said that she washes the kids' clothes...........and that Misty washes her and Ronald's clothes, as well as all of the household laundry. That would include all of the bedding I would assume.

GGMS said she did the kids clothes

SYKES: She did hers and Ronald`s and the household laundry, but I did the children`s clothes because I didn`t like them -- I didn`t like them to have stains or anything on them. I`m real -- I just always did their laundry, the children`s laundry. They did their own...

GRACE: And at that time...

SYKES: ... the adults` and the household laundry.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Cause GMS likes to drop it off to check on Misty, and especially that eve because of her 3-day bender.

Her 5 year old great-Grandaughter was mysteriously missing. The timeline was critical.

Yet it took her 3 weeks to tell the story she was there after her grandson went to his shift. And tells reporters instead of the FBI Child Crime Unit.

A grandma doing laundry per se is quite ordinary. She's making herself the only one who saw the missing child alive after she left school. (outside ron & misty - the caregivers and co-habitators at the home).

With no proof.

AKSleuth, I just now noticed your lil' ditty at the bottom of your posts. LMBO!!!!!!!

That song's been running through my brain all night..... Misty:croc:

Thats one mention of a the gun, but why do these people want these guns?
If Ron suspected Joe had "stole" Haleigh, he would have cranked up his car and headed that way immediately. You heard him on the 911 tape, he had other people to talk too rather than the 911 operator.
There is something bigger with guns. Blackmarket gun selling, trading guns for drugs, something deeper and bigger than penny ante drug selling.
Theres something that hasn't come forward to the public, but LE probably has a handle on whatever it is.

I wonder if there was a drug deal going down and Haleigh got hurt. Probably not at the MH. The threat of family harm from outsiders would cause this family group to be stuttering over what happened just like their doing. Theres a lot of not nice people out there in the world.

I am rattling but theres just something else, I do not believe Haleigh was the target of harm from any of this family. She got hurt and ended up dying, but what in the world were they doing to put her in that danger?
I agree. I've always felt Ron was hiding something else in the MH besides drugs. Guns? Stolen property he took as payment for drugs? I'm not sure, but I do believe there was something.

Normally we close this thread right about now but DANG! There's a lot of peeps in here chatting it up! So we'll leave it open til morning. PLEASE talk about the show and use the theories thread for extended theories discussions! Thanks so much!

:grouphug:

I hear ya. Just trying to put the two stories together we have heard. The kids were supposed to be eating dinner on the porch in the dark and cold. I assumed she meant they came down off the porch to see her. Have we ever saw a table on the porch?

I just imagined the table tonight; haven't seen any pics of one. Until I heard GGS say chair/seat tonight I had always envisioned the kids sitting on the porch itself, but I didn't realize it was screened either. FWIW; certainly no significant contribution coming from this post. :)

Her 5 year old great-Grandaughter was mysteriously missing. The timeline was critical.

Yet it took her 3 weeks to tell the story she was there after her grandson went to his shift. And tells reporters instead of the FBI Child Crime Unit.

A grandma doing laundry per se is quite ordinary. She's making herself the only one who saw the missing child alive after she left school. (outside ron & misty - the caregivers and co-habitators at the home).

With no proof.

And you know this how? That Skyes did not tell LE the first night? FBI child crime unit? You mean CART? If she did not tell them I wonder where LE came up with eight hours in question. I mean Misty said she saw Haleigh at 10pm and that would be five and half hours in question. Sykes saw her at 7:30pm and that equals eight hours in question. Haleigh alive after school is only confirmed by Sykes?
What About
Junior Cummings
Hank Croslin's three children
AC Repair man
The person Skyes had in the car with her when she dropped off the laundry?
These neighborhood folks that Marie Griffis said were the last persons to see Haleigh playing on her bike that evening around 6pm.

and wasn't GGS awfully diplomatic towards GGH. She completely circumnavigated NG's question to her about GGH's accusations of Ron by responding as if GGH had only implied that Ron was indirectly responsible due to his leaving the children with Misty. Also, when GGS initially discussed the dock search tonight she said GENERALLY that apparently SOMEONE had called in a tip to LE. She only admits that GGH called her directly regarding the tip and potential search site when GGH pressed her. It confirms for me that GGS can conceal info calmly and with a straight face.

ETA: hadn't finished reading the thread when I posted this. It seems some think GGS is mindful of what LE has asked the family not to discuss, so this might account for her speaking in general terms as described in this post.

RE:BBM - I don't believe that keen. Gma Sykes has made public statements claiming/complaining that LE doesn't keep them (the Cumming's family) informed or up-to-date on the investigation so how in the helloooo would Gma Sykes know what to be mindful of? It's a lovely sentiment by those seeking to insert a logical explanation behind Gma Syke's demeanor but Gma has already dispelled this possible scenerio out of her own mouth.
JMHO ~

GGMS said she did the kids clothes

SYKES: She did hers and Ronald`s and the household laundry, but I did the children`s clothes because I didn`t like them -- I didn`t like them to have stains or anything on them. I`m real -- I just always did their laundry, the children`s laundry. They did their own...

GRACE: And at that time...

SYKES: ... the adults` and the household laundry.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

She says she's the last one to see Haleigh alive (outside ron & misty)

she says...

Why not tell the FBI Child Crime Unit this vital information?
Why wait 3 weeks?
With the child desperate to be located even.
Did she tell her dtr this vital information?
If so, why didn't the daughter Teresa Neves tell the elite FBI Child Crime Unit with everyone so desperate to locate the mysteriously missing child?

I wonder how the she says would sit with a jury? With no proof to support the assertion? 3 weeks after the fact as it were.

I'm guessing it would be received with a certain amount of skepticism. Especially since she's on record today (NG Show) changing the story. 14 mos later and she's telling a dif story now even.

Thats one mention of a the gun, but why do these people want these guns?
If Ron suspected Joe had "stole" Haleigh, he would have cranked up his car and headed that way immediately. You heard him on the 911 tape, he had other people to talk too rather than the 911 operator.
There is something bigger with guns. Blackmarket gun selling, trading guns for drugs, something deeper and bigger than penny ante drug selling.
Theres something that hasn't come forward to the public, but LE probably has a handle on whatever it is.

I wonder if there was a drug deal going down and Haleigh got hurt. Probably not at the MH. The threat of family harm from outsiders would cause this family group to be stuttering over what happened just like their doing. Theres a lot of not nice people out there in the world.

I am rattling but theres just something else, I do not believe Haleigh was the target of harm from any of this family. She got hurt and ended up dying, but what in the world were they doing to put her in that danger?

That could explain why everyone appears guilty and acts like they know what went on. Like our Tricia said earlier today, there's never been another case where we had so many people we could point fingers toward. :banghead:

OK this lil boy, I do believe.... my question is did he not recognise them, as he called them men....were they wearing masks?

It seems plausible to me that Misty would tell a family member before she would tell police. I doubt Grandma Flo is making this up. It is horrible and involves her own grandchildren! This is probably the tragic, disgusting truth. Junior did describe the couch bouncing, squeaky sound, and men in the MH. How horrifying. Could it be that the truth was told in the beginning and was dismissed by LE, or the family? And why is GMA shaking her head? She wasn't there, and it does sound like Misty told her Grandma what happened. Any one else think this is plausible?

Misty, Lisa and Hollars look so much alike. I also feel they all have at times a very cold stare.

Mmmhmm. I was pointing out Flo's transformation to someone in the general vicinity tonight, and when she looked at the TV she also heard what Flo was saying about Misty being involved. She's familiar with the case but not following it. She said, "Wasn't she just crying the other night about Misty wouldn't do something like this, and now she's saying she must have done it, and she (Flo) looks POSSESSED!"

I mentioned this earlier but it was when the show was still on and I guess it got lost. Did GGS wait for several days before telling LE she had been at that MH that night? I thought that was the case. Did she wait til after Ron's LDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member