2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Levi's a sweetheart, but he needs to learn when dealing with these cases, his questions cannot be complex (to granny Hollars) nor compound (to any attorney!).

Thank you kindly for your reply I was hoping he was going to say something factual that would discredit the G maw from tenn. Granted I was up getting my son a snack but I never really heard him directly discredit her with any facts

If he did can someone please tell me what he said could have missed it while getting the bot a snack

I heard Werter say that ToC told him he has not discussed the case w/ Flo..and when he called her it was to get her to call Brown & Werter becuz he needed to talk to them.

Levi's a sweetheart, but he needs to learn when dealing with these cases, his questions cannot be complex (to granny Hollars) nor compound (to any attorney!).
Add to this- shouting over JVM when she answered for the attorney.
Go get em Levi!

Thank you kindly for your reply I was hoping he was going to say something factual that would discredit the G maw from tenn. Granted I was up getting my son a snack but I never really heard him directly discredit her with any facts

If he did can someone please tell me what he said could have missed it while getting the bot a snack

Unfortunately...couldn't catch the show. Still at work :(

But from what I read here, he stated that Tommy told him that he never talked to Granny Flo.

So, he is saying tommy not involved (with the murder) and has a theory of how Haleigh died. The Attorney is NOT saying that tommy did not help hide Haleigh. We do not know yet if Tommy physically was there or not.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, just the wording about Tommy's theory makes me think that Tommy doesn't know how Haleigh actually died, only how she was disposed. Haleigh could very well have been dead before Tommy was summoned over and drafted into helping with the cleanup.

I wonder if we are going to see the fourth suspect appear in this case soon :rolleyes:

I have all these little thoughts going around, and I am trying to connect them all. Let me start with, I truly liked GMF, I am not saying I believe everything she said, I just think she was passing on what she was told. In answer to the Question "What kind of GM does this?" Could it be possible that LE really is looking at RC as the POI, and has asked, for whatever reason, that JO/MC/ToC go along with the "plan" to place the guilt on JO or anyone other than RC? JO says publicly that he didn't do anything and would like to say more, but he can't. ToC said he wouldn't go along with the story of JO killing Haleigh (who's story??) just to get out of jail. He also said that MC should tell EVERYTHING. I don't believe he would have said that if anyone other than RC was the guilty party. I think for whatever reason, MC is still covering for RC, and LE is trying to get her to break, albeit with smoke and mirrors (animal bones, taking her to the disposal site)

anyway, all moo

If TC "did not discuss the case" with FH.....how did she get the info to give GGS? Makes me think TC is not being completely honest with his attorney yet.

What kind of grandmother would do this???

What kind of people would be involved in drugs and the murder of a child??????

These are despicable people,,,period..I do not believe the granny,,,ask yourself what reason she had to go on TV and say these things,,,FOR THE REWARD,,,period......Has anyone we have seen yet have any integrity, moral compass,,,Granny FLO is out for the reward,,,I believe she is repeating everything she has heard in the past from maybe Lisa and Hank sr when they went to stay with her, back in the summer....I never believed she had been told anything by either Misty or Tommy,,,other members of her famil have said she is out for the money and attention....when you figure out why she would do something like this, then and only then will you have figured out who and what kind of people we are dealing with,,,Tommys attorney more or less said so himself.

Add to this- shouting over JVM when she answered for the attorney.
Go get em Levi!

Right, why do these hosts have these "experts" on if they won't let them answer? :shakehead:

IMHO after listening with TO's attn. tommy is talking. thank god. He's talking!

Hmmmm ....... still could be telling a 'soft' version that protects Misty and reduces his involvment while pointing at extended family (Joe) -- as he had discussed with Timmy.

We are getting closer IMO but not there yet.

So, he is saying tommy not involved (with the murder) and has a theory of how Haleigh died. The Attorney is NOT saying that tommy did not help hide Haleigh. We do not know yet if Tommy physically was there or not.

Loosely translated does this mean we know exactly what we knew before he got on the show?

Ah, there it is. Now I have to go look that up. Emotional IQ "different". Wow.

Believe he was trying to get across that an individual can have a high IQ, yet be emotionally unintelligent. Similarly, a lower IQ does not necessarily correlate w/low emotional intelligence.

He did not want to insult the family's lifestyle choices, background, level of education, etc., so he used the term Emotional IQ which is not necessarily correlated to education level and IQ.

If TC "did not discuss the case" with FH.....how did she get the info to give GGS? Makes me think TC is not being completely honest with his attorney yet.

unless he was crying and she asked him questions and he wimpered yes or no..I am sure at this point he was upset.

I think it's possible that Tommy talked and LE may have told Misty he was talking. She knows what he's going to say, so she calls Flo and tells her a million stories about what happened, all involving the river. Flo calls GGMS tells her about the brick-o-blocks and the river, and GGMS and TN decide to go down there and check it out.

I think there is a small bit of truth somewhere in all these stories.

The best tidbit I got from this was ToC's atty saying:

ToC knows what happened, he is not responsible.

So, ToC knows what happened. Would sure like to hear that.

It's hard for me to believe that Flo totally made up everything and that Tommy said nothing to her.

I agree. ToC spilt the beans to Gma Flo being in an emotional state after these events but did not realize that Gma Flo would take it all on national TV!!!!

So ToCs attorney HAS to deny the conversation ever took place and discredit Gma Flo because she told a lot of ugly facts that can harm his client, obviously!!

How did Gma Flo know about the search before it began and LE informed the families, to call Gma S and TN if she was told nothing as KW asserts?

Tommy has a real good attorney..

That guy seems to be at the Top of the pile of Defense Attorneys...

IMO: Tommy didn't pass his LTD.
H was placed in the river - rang truthful during the poly.
Tommy's still in big trouble.
He's got a good attorney, and he needs someone like this guy cause he's in deep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back