2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IF Tommy Croslin is innocent but knows what happened to Haleigh, as his attorney claims, his silence for 15 months can only mean he's been protecting someone. I can't see that someone being a Tennessee relative who is only an occasional part of Tommy's life.

It has to be someone who is very important to Tommy Croslin.

hmmm...

Most important: his kids, wife
Next: siblings

IF Tommy Croslin is innocent but knows what happened to Haleigh, as his attorney claims, his silence for 15 months can only mean he's been protecting someone. I can't see that someone being a Tennessee relative who is only an occasional part of Tommy's life.

and we know RC is not very important to him.

Atty: tommy simply told her (GMF) to get hold of Lindsey and me

So, that would mean that Tommy DID talk to G'ma Holler then, right? I thought LE had also confirmed that they had talked...not what was said, but that they had talked...oy vey, confusion overload...my brain can't take much more, I swear!..

The best tidbit I got from this was ToC's atty saying:

ToC knows what happened, he is not responsible.

So, ToC knows what happened. Would sure like to hear that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

IF

Tommy is protecting someone, most likely someone living in Fl, he might also have kept quiet to keep the rest of his family from hating him for telling what he knew.

At least we know Chelsea now dislikes GMa Hollars for coming forth, guess Hank and Lisa and Timmy and definitely Misty would not be happy with him if he told what he knew.

They are piling on Joe right now, the protecting is still going on IMO.

It's hard for me to believe that Flo totally made up everything and that Tommy said nothing to her.

Right, somehow Flo knew about the search of the docks before everyone and even called GG Sykes to tell her about it. I wish that LE would release those taped phone calls... would answer a lot of questions.

We can use the facts that we do have here to draw some lines in the puzzle. Who called Tommy 90 times that night....not Misty, and not Joe. Who beat Tommy up to keep the family from getting close to Misty? Who threatened Tommy with a dead headless rat? Who told both Cobra and Tim Miller that he would kill Misty and exactly how he planned to do that? Who did Tommy say he was afraid of....not Misty and not Joe. Who is sitting in jail being watched by LE....NOT JOE!!!!

Who did LE interview in TN and then turn around and go back to Florida, allowing that person to be able to run for the border of Mexico if he so chooses? Who did LE interview, and examine at the beginning of the case and then say they were not interested in him?

Seriously who is this lawyer? Is this the lawyer Tommy has had all along or is this a lawyer LP hired for him. Because Tommy's lawyer said he was not representing him in the Haleigh case.

Answering my own question, he is the same lawyer he has had, I guess he has changed his mind.

We don’t know exactly…just that attorney James Werter of St. Augustine, Fla. told me earlier he’d scheduled a polygraph Thursday morning, April 8, for client Tommy Croslin who had long requested, a sock-it-to-me lie detector test to clear up any allegations made by sister Misty that he’d come to the trailer with a cousin from Tennessee hours before she reported five year old Haleigh Cummings missing Feb. 10, 2009.

Calls to Werter weren’t returned by press time, but he did send me this text:

“I no longer represent Tommy Croslin on issues regarding Haleigh Cummings. I continue to represent him in his criminal cases.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph

We can use the facts that we do have here to draw some lines in the puzzle. Who called Tommy 90 times that night....not Misty, and not Joe. Who beat Tommy up to keep the family from getting close to Misty? Who threatened Tommy with a dead headless rat? Who told both Cobra and Tim Miller that he would kill Misty and exactly how he planned to do that? Who did Tommy say he was afraid of....not Misty and not Joe. Who is sitting in jail being watched by LE....NOT JOE!!!!

Who did LE interview in TN and then turn around and go back to Florida, allowing that person to be able to run for the border of Mexico if he so chooses? Who did LE interview, and examine at the beginning of the case and then say they were not interested in him?
BBM
I agree, but I think you mean Misty not Tommy.

Seriously who is this lawyer? Is this the lawyer Tommy has had all along or is this a lawyer LP hired for him. Because Tommy's lawyer said he was not representing him in the Haleigh case.

Answering my own question, he is the same lawyer he has had, I guess he has changed his mind.

I think it is the same atty. He said TC called granny and told her to call LC...and TC must have decided to tell his part of the truth and the atty took him back as a client for things other than drugs.

I wonder what changed his mind. Maybe that Sunday night phone call and the Monday morning meeting maybe ? Do you recall what day Werter said he was not representing him about Haleigh by any chance ?

Never mind Dr. Fessel - I see you posted above. The timing seems right. Seems to me Tommy failed the LDT, Werter dropped him as he said he would then Tommy re-thought it and came clean, er as clean as he dared anyhow.

I wonder, Chester. Does Ron have something on Tommy? Something big can make someone more important than we might think...JMO.

Tommy is sitting in jail missing his wife and kids....I do not think RC could have anything on him to keep from telling the truth.

When he was arrested for the gun....he spilled a little of his guts. He placed himself at the trailer.

I think ToC may have been given an ultimatum -- come clean or the marriage is over. JMO

I wonder what changed his mind. Maybe that Sunday night phone call and the Monday morning meeting maybe ? Do you recall what day Werter said he was not representing him about Haleigh by any chance ?

The article is not dated but the first comment is apr 14th.

The article is not dated but the first comment is apr 14th.

The search was the 13th through the 15th so...kinda looks like Tommy did change his mind about some things which prompted his lawyer to change his mind about representing him re Haleigh. Guess we can conclude possibly that Tommy is a POI in some form since he has a lawyer again. Wouldn't need one about Haleigh otherwise right ?

I think it is the same atty. He said TC called granny and told her to call LC...and TC must have decided to tell his part of the truth and the atty took him back as a client for things other than drugs.

Yes, I agree. Tommy had a teenie weenie epiphany when he was double-threatened - by his wife (changing her name) and his lawyer (I won't help you cut a Haleigh-missing deal if you're lying to me).

The search was the 13th through the 15th so...kinda looks like Tommy did change his mind about some things which prompted his lawyer to change his mind about representing him re Haleigh. Guess we can conclude possibly that Tommy is a POI in some form since he has a lawyer again. Wouldn't need one about Haleigh otherwise right ?

Right, I bet Lyndsy did lay down the law about a failed test.

Then why is G. Hollers not telling the truth!? That's her grandson!~

TomC's attorney said tonight that TomC told him that he asked GMF to call Lindsey and him (atty).

TomC's atty stated that TomC denied to him that he told his GMF anything more than that.

TomC's attorney also stated that he has not heard the tapes yet because LE hasn't released them yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back