2010.04.23 Nancy Grace show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Release the new tapes!

The governor should make Misty get out there and dig around in the river!

Someone please tell me why it is Nancy always says "stepmother",,when talking about Misty,,,she NEVER was Haleigh's stepmother,,,Haleigh had passed away before she ever married RONald....The only mother Haleigh ever had was Crystal,,,,

Cut her loose? Let her go to boot camp? What????

Misty says they can't charge her with something she didn't do, Hank answers...accessory, I guess. Thanks Dad !

Dang! I just stepped on my reading glasses...............:banghead:

From reading this I just have to ask if this isn't all "old" news? We knew about the letter to the governor, and complaining to the sheriff and the tapes between her and Hank Sr about the "ruining our life" part. Now if the deal they are talking about is 4 in and 3 out on probation or maybe it was 3 in and 4 out on probation (I don't remember off the top of my head) then it's old news to all of us.

I can't watch as DH has the remote, but is this new stuff or our "old" stuff as we are usually ahead of NG anyway?

Thanks for relaying the show everyone

Art Harris saying she flunked a LE polygraph; TC took one on Thursday, no results announced yet.

MC wants plea deal. "I'll take it and run"

NG: she's not a formal suspect (MC)
AH: she's flunked poly
her bro took one on Thurs - no results announced yet
AH: if any deception shown of TomC test, his story could be held up to the light

Not a formal suspect (Misty)

Oh gosh Art's breaking news ( rolleyes) ... Misty flunks another polygraph, the most recent polygraph given at St. Johns Jail, women gave poly , 5:30 and 8:00 pm but doesnt say when...

See, this is old news. AH and NG are talking about the latest flunked poly - the one she took a couple of weeks ago. MC has not taken another poly since being brought to the dock.

AH-Misty flunked every question...Is this show a repeat...LOL

AH: MC showed deception on every quest (last poly)

AH saying questions on MC's LDT revolve around her story about JO/TC involvement in Haleigh's disappearance and/or death.

Most recent polygraph was when at St. John's building? She showed deception on every question according to Art Harris. Scenario of brother and Joe taking Haleigh were questions on this polygraph. It is a crock then and it stinketh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58