2010.04.23 Nancy Grace show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like one of NG's weekend compilation shows. Not live.

Take it to the Parking LOt. No more NG bashing. This thread will close if it doesn't stop.

It's just a way to pass the time. Some people take up birdwatching, others paint china plates, some build doll houses, Misty flunks polygraphs.

I think she can implicate other people until the cows come home but after this many different lies she's not going to convince anybody until she confesses exactly what SHE did.

If at first you don't suceed, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try again.

One day she has got to get the right fairy tale that works. Any recipes for success?

Misty says what's the point of being in jail, waiting for court, she could do that at home. Yep, most inmates would rather wait it out at home...

MC's dad's behavior is that he is completely exasperated with Misty.

Make Misty drag the river until she finds Haleigh, then send her to General Pop.

MC whining to Daddy...

I guess she is WAY to young to remember Baretta...
If you can't do the time then don't do the CRIME

AH saying questions on MC's LDT revolve around her story about JO/TC involvement in Haleigh's disappearance and/or death.

:waitasec:Well, that must mean that her story about Joe taking Haleigh is a crock? Put that with Tommy's attorney commenting that Tommy has a theory of what happened to Haleigh and it narrows down the field a bit, doesn't it?

MC whining to Daddy...

I guess she is WAY to young to remember Baretta...
If you can't do the time then don't do the CRIME

I was thinking the same thing while watching her talk to HC

lol

Do not believe this is live - possible repeat?

Do we continue?
Any confirmation on whether repeat?

She was 18 on the drug charges.
Oh - ok - thought the question was about how old she was when Haleigh went missing. Yep - she certainly was a big girl when she was busted for the drugs.

I want to see that letter to the gov.

no- when Haleigh went missing she was only 17

She turned 18 this past Xmastime - her b-day is in Dec. IIRC

I'm speaking about the drug charges, she was 18 when she was arrested for dealing, yes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member