2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jan 8, 2010.. Misty Croslin remained in the car while the officer drove the excited little girl home to 116 Tyler St, Satsuma, Florida..

Misty lived at her parents house ...

By the time of the drug bust, Misty's parents lived with Tommy at 116 Tyler. BEFORE that they lived on Magnolia.

Jan 8, 2010.. Misty Croslin remained in the car while the officer drove the excited little girl home to 116 Tyler St, Satsuma, Florida..

Misty lived at her parents house ...

Thank you Zaha. That was a great read. It made the sting so much easier to read and understand.

I am trying to place each player at the addy they lived as of Feb 9, 2009. The property at 116 tyler belonged to Lindsy and her grandad. She lived there with her husband and children sans Grandpa.

Misty stayed on Tyler after she left Charlie's after her divorce in Nov (?). Lisa and Hank sr. also were staying there with there son tommy and his wife Lindsy. I have no idea when lisa and hank sr. moved in to the house on Tyler. I would like to know that and where they lived prior to moving there.

AS of Feb 7, 2009, Hank sr listed his addy with the hospital as 130 magnolia, Satsuma. As you can see, we are all having a difficult time figuring out which Magnollia. I had no idea that the magnolia at Shell Harbor is actually in Satsuma...?/!!

Question asked by a poster: I missed this, when did Lisa C mention TN being interested in renting 116 Tyler? Not that Lisa C is anyone I would take at her word, but I never heard that conversation. TIA_____________________

Renting, not so sure..116 tyler is on the market and has been up for sale for a little while now. Keep in mind TN has a real estate license. She can access records of anyones property with that license too. She can go as an independent agent also and look around. She wears a coat of many colors.

She could have been curious, she could have wanted to see the property, heck, she could have wanted to sell the property or even purchase it. She can find out anything she wants about it with her license.

Lisa told Misty that TN asked the landlord of 116 Tyler about moving in there. It was in one of the phone calls between Misty and Lisa and Misty acted like she was really surprised. I believe she asked the landlord at the 1 year get together.

Are there many public docks in Satsuma? If not, this may have been the closest site for a water buriel. The docks near Bucanen are all private, I think, thus the loop around buchanen and perhaps a stop at the dumpster to get something or throw something our or maybe just a regroup, then on to the public facility where they knew they wouldn't be noticed.

Lisa told Misty that TN asked the landlord of 116 Tyler about moving in there. It was in one of the phone calls between Misty and Lisa and Misty acted like she was really surprised. I believe she asked the landlord at the 1 year get together.

But Lindsey is the landlord...unless she bestows all these things on to her Grandpa..

What is this with tn anyway?

Are there many public docks in Satsuma? If not, this may have been the closest site for a water buriel. The docks near Bucanen are all private, I think, thus the loop around buchanen and perhaps a stop at the dumpster to get something or throw something our or maybe just a regroup, then on to the public facility where they knew they wouldn't be noticed.

You know I thought I heard in several reports this boat ramp is private. Not positive though.

But Lindsey is the landlord...unless she bestows all these things on to her Grandpa..

What is this with tn anyway?

She said the name of the guy in the phone call and I can not remember it.

There is a public boat ramp in San Mateo right off 17. Sorry I can't remember the name of it but it is the one where Watts Funeral Home got caught dumping medical waste from their crematorium facility. Will see if it comes to me, been a while. I took the google tour of it, it is considerably more remote than Shell harbour boat ramp.

ETA - Pico Road Boat Ramp

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=aLo5QTHe0j1wydWdB9xuJg&cbp=12,229.46,,0,5.09

What about the neighbor whose gun it was Lisa and Tommy stole, then replaced? Wasn't he Lisa and Hank Sr's neighbor?

There is a public boat ramp in San Mateo right off 17. Sorry I can't remember the name of it but it is the one where Watts Funeral Home got caught dumping medical waste from their crematorium facility. Will see if it comes to me, been a while. I took the google tour of it, it is considerably more remote than Shell harbour boat ramp.

BBM....I have had that place on my mind all day long....

One question... Anyone know if a gun can be melted down in a crematorium?
Is the temp high enough? I looked but couldn't find any information...All just my opinion...

Thank you Zaha. That was a great read. It made the sting so much easier to read and understand.

I am trying to place each player at the addy they lived as of Feb 9, 2009. The property at 116 Tyler belonged to Lindsy and her grandad. She lived there with her husband and children sans Grandpa.

Misty stayed on Tyler after she left Charlie's after her divorce in Nov (?). Lisa and Hank sr. also were staying there with there son tommy and his wife Lindsy. I have no idea when lisa and hank sr. moved in to the house on Tyler. I would like to know that and where they lived prior to moving there.

AS of Feb 7, Hank sr listed his addy with the hospital as 130 magnolia, Satsuma. As you can see, we are all having a difficult time figuring out which Magnollia. I had no idea that the magnolia at Shell Harbor is actually in Satsuma...?/!!

In reading the article below Lisa and Hank Sr. lived at Magnolia Drive Satsuma, Florida. Up until around the time Haleigh went missing. Maybe they moved after that? I thought I saw a picture of Hank in the wheel chair at someone elses house, maybe Lindsey?

Chelsea lived in Crescent City which is about 17 miles away from Satsuma.

Tommy and Lindsey were the ones that live close to Ron and Misty on 116 Tyler ln Satsuma Fl .

I was always under the impression that Chelsea and Timmy lived near Misty, Ron, Tommy and Lindsey. She had told NG the other day that the last time she saw Haleigh was at the bus stop, when she got off the bus and Ron picked her up. If she lives in Crescent city why was she at the bus stop in Satsum? Her kids would of taken a different bus home or even attended another school I would assume since Crescent City is about 17 miles away. And even if the kids went to the same school and took the same bus, they would be getting off at another stop near their home.

Ron and Misty 202 Green Dr
Satsuma FL 32189

Lindsey and Tommy 116 Tyler St ( Total Travel Estimate: 48 sec 0.21 miles)
Satsuma FL 32189

Lisa and Hank Sr. 130 Magnolia Dr. (Total Travel Estimate: 9 min 5.37 miles )
Satsuma FL 32189

Chelsea and Timmy (Total Travel Estimate:22 minutes 15.46 miles )
CRESCENT CITY, FL.

TN 105 Rita LN (Total Travel Estimate: 13 minutes 8.35 miles )
Pomona Park FL 32181

AS (GGMS) WELAKA, FL. (Total Travel Estimate:14 minutes 8.05 miles)

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Apr 13, 2010 ... 130 Shell Road, Satsuma, Florida. The Haleigh search, close to where Misty Croslin's parents lived on Magnolia Drive before Haleigh disappeared. Officers, divers and police dogs from several Northeast Florida agencies combed the area off County Road 309, including the river and woods on either bank.

If you mapquest the locations, it takes you pretty much down the route that LE was searching near the St.John's River.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Sat...:Putnam+County:1:::/io:1:::::f:en_US:M:/bl:/e

Directions from A to B:
1. Start out going EAST on GREEN LN toward MONROE AVE. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn LEFT onto MONROE AVE. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

3. Turn RIGHT onto TYLER ST. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid

4. 116 TYLER ST is on the LEFT. Map | Avoid

A to B Travel Estimate: 47 seconds / 0.21 miles

116 Tyler St Edit
Satsuma, FL 32189-2836

Directions from B to C:
1. Start out going EAST on TYLER ST toward HUNTER ST. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn LEFT onto E BUFFALO BLUFF RD/CR-309B. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

3. Turn LEFT onto IVEY ST. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

4. Turn RIGHT onto HERMITS DR. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

5. Turn LEFT onto MAGNOLIA ST. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

6. 130 MAGNOLIA DR. Map | Avoid

B to C Travel Estimate: 2 minutes / 0.56 miles

130 Magnolia Dr Edit
Satsuma, FL 32189-3312

Directions from C to D:
1. Start out going EAST on MAGNOLIA ST toward HERMITS DR. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn RIGHT onto HERMITS DR. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

3. Turn LEFT onto IVEY ST. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

4. Turn RIGHT onto E BUFFALO BLUFF RD/CR-309B. 1.3 mi Map | Avoid

5. Turn RIGHT onto US-17/FL-15. 13.8 mi Map | Avoid

6. Turn RIGHT onto CENTRAL AVE. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

7. Welcome to CRESCENT CITY, FL. Map | Avoid

C to D Travel Estimate: 21 minutes / 15.39 miles

Crescent City, FL

Please, someone tell me if I have this right.

Hank SR and Lisa moved out of 116 Tayler AFTER HaLeigh disappeared..

Then was interested in it? Rons mom?

The first 911 call came in about HaLeigh was from 116 Tayler prior to Misty calling 911 from the trailer?

MM the man that use to be a neighbor of Lisa and Hank Croslin whom TC & LC were accused of stealing from, lives on Sunglow in Satsuma. There was a call on New Years eve heard over the scanner and the family names were ran from an address on the same street as MM's house, across the street or next door, very close.

Hope that doesn't confuse you even more Whisperer!

The first 911 call came in about HaLeigh was from 116 Tayler prior to Misty calling 911 from the trailer?

Hank Sr and Lisa C moved out of 301 Magnolia after Haleigh disappeared and moved in with Tommy and Lindsey at 116 Tyler...

After the drug bust back in January, Lindsey moved out of 116 Tyler and Hank Sr. and Lisa had to move somewhere else...

116 Tyler is up for sale.. TN was interested in that property according to a conversation Lisa Croslin had with Misty on one of the jail house tapes...

Here's another boat ramp with public access:
St. Johns River--Elgin Grove (#30)
Head north on SR 207 from intersection of SR 207 and SR 100. Go 4.1 miles to SR 207A. Turn left on SR 207A and follow 4.3 miles to East River Road. Turn left and go one block to Magnolia Avenue. Turn right and follow Magnolia Avenue 0.4 mile to ramp at end of road.
Single-lane ramp with unimproved parking capable of accommodating 10 vehicles.
http://myfwc.com/RECREATION/boat_neramps.htm#putnam

ETA:

This Magnolia is in East Palatka. If you look directly across the St John's River, you'll stare into the yard of ........... PDM.

Yes. Directly across the river.

I do not believe a 911 call was made for 166 Tyler st. I ?(think) it was a call made through the "regular" lines for a disturbance... IDK

But if an officer was there (116 Tyler St) before Misty's 911 call, are we really supposed to believe EVERYONE was asleep at that home and LE never even knocked on their door?

LE has not told us the entire story I am afraid...

Want to be more interested in the 309? Pages and pages back in our dream thread....the number 309 is repeated in numerous posts and no-one knew why. As was the cinder blocks and the color yellow. Could be related or not, but sure does set ones mind to thinking.

Elle,

I just bumped my post from 2/10/2010 it is about county road 309 and Baker Road by Lake Mayra. This is starting to freak me out a bit. I posted about the cinder blocks and the color yellow... :waitasec:

Here's another boat ramp with public access:
St. Johns River--Elgin Grove (#30)
Head north on SR 207 from intersection of SR 207 and SR 100. Go 4.1 miles to SR 207A. Turn left on SR 207A and follow 4.3 miles to East River Road. Turn left and go one block to Magnolia Avenue. Turn right and follow Magnolia Avenue 0.4 mile to ramp at end of road.
Single-lane ramp with unimproved parking capable of accommodating 10 vehicles.
http://myfwc.com/RECREATION/boat_neramps.htm#putnam

ETA:

This Magnolia is in East Palatka. If you look directly across the St John's River, you'll stare into the yard of ........... PDM.

Yes. Directly across the river.

Oh and.....It is not that far north of the Veteran's Memorial Bridge, where LE was searching, before the search at Shell Harbor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back