2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wanna say it's called "triangulting calls" (from three towers) I think they can tell what direction you are traveling in and even how fast you are moving??? I'm not 100% sure... the point I want to make is that if a cell phone is turned OFF or left at home all bets are off. We know Ron's was on and Misty's was off? or do we? So only Ron would have had pings for most of the night...

Someone help me here....

This is actually more dependent on the phone. GPS enabled phones - it doesn't matter if it is turned off - the only way to disable the "ping" is to remove the battery. This can narrow location to within feet. For non-GPS phones trianguation becomes the method of tracking and it can be tracked until the battery dies. This method is not as accurate and the possible location area is much bigger.

This is also dependent on the county - because of 911 services, counties were required to upgrade their 911 systems to include Phase I capability (immediate location of the phone). I believe I read somewhere that most of the counties in FL have completed this. Some have upgraded further. Putnam has upgraded as required. If you ever listen to the scanner and hear a 911 hangup made from a cell - dispatch can give the patrol officer a location. One thing also learned from the scanner - there are quite a few areas of "deadspots" in phone coverage in Putnam County.

As far as Shell harbor and PDM being across the river... If Ron's phone pinged consistently during his work hours... could LE tell if he was on land or on the river?

Could Ron have taken a boat to work? :banghead: I know that sounds CRAZY!

PDM and Shell Harbor are NOT across the river from one another. PDM is nearly 20 miles north of Shell Harbor.

Here's a street view of the boat ramp at the end of Magnolia Ave in E Palatka, but per the Putnam Appraiser's site there's no 130 address.

Curses, foiled again! LOL

Attachments

• Magnolia AVE EPalatka.jpg
    Magnolia AVE EPalatka.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Magnolia AVE1.jpg
    Magnolia AVE1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 27
Did a llittle reading last night and saw that TM was saying that Shell Harbor was one of the places misty asked him to search....WTH? She gave his 4/5 different locals.

Due to her lies, he didn't consider what she said had any validity. So she was familiar with the area, for sure.

Did a llittle reading last night and saw that TM was saying that Shell Harbor was one of the places misty asked him to search....WTH? She gave his 4/5 different locals.

Due to her lies, he didn't consider what she said had any validity. So she was familiar with the area, for sure.

Ron gave this location to Cobra long before Misty told Tim Miller. This was based on Ron's claim about Joe feeding alligators at the ramp. Problem is, if you listen to the new found Cobra tapes - Ron was never present when this supposedly occurred, Joe was with Tommy and his son A- Ron didn't witness it nor did he hear it first hand.

If Jo hid the body, I would think he would dispose on the way back to magnolia if that is where he stayed, Shell Harbor would be a good bet. I was always in the wrong direction. I thought if he was involved Haleigh would be close to where he returned the van. If he wasn't staying at Lisa's, I would expect the site to be close to Timmy's (wherever that is)

Why would JO leave the Hank and Lisa House because Hank went to the hospital? Is he another one that can't be alone?

If Jo hid the body, I would think he would dispose on the way back to magnolia if that is where he stayed, Shell Harbor would be a good bet. I was always in the wrong direction. I thought if he was involved Haleigh would be close to where he returned the van. If he wasn't staying at Lisa's, I would expect the site to be close to Timmy's (wherever that is)

Why would JO leave the Hank and Lisa House because Hank went to the hospital? Is he another one that can't be alone?

Whisp, considering that all of this Shell Harbor information is coming from two or three proven liars who are in jail, I have a hard time understanding the logic behind why ANYONE would consider disposing of a body at this particular location at any time day or night.

There are dozens of locations that we have seen that would offer close to complete isolation for this gruesome task. Why in the he77 would anyone with more than 2 brain cells do the deed in a highly populated area like this one? Go to Ger's pictures and look at the Shell Pond site, or look at the pictures under the Dunn's Creek Bridge. Why would anyone run such a significantly higher risk of discovery at Shell Harbor?

I'm a long way from being convinced that this is anything more than Act III of the "Mondex, Plastic Rose, Shell Harbor Chronicles" by Misty "Patsy" Croslin.

Attachments

• shellpond4.jpg
    shellpond4.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 15
  • ShellHarbor StreetView.jpg
    ShellHarbor StreetView.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 15
The one good thing about this whole Shell Harbour boat ramp expedition - while it may well be short of a confession - both Misty and Tommy at least, have implicated themselves by even talking about it. LE is collecting keys, sooner or later the right one will open the treasure chest to the truth.

ETA - had Donna Brock not illegally taped her conversations with Misty, there might well have been locations known long ago. I still have to wonder about what she knows, or maybe remembers of those conversations through the drug haze.

I'm starting to believe they WERE there that night. They just weren't supposed to be at that public dock. They screwed up the directions. I'm feeling more comfortable with Hardy's statement that it "could" be where Haleigh died. Not where they placed her body; just where the death occurred.

I found Joe's sister living at 130 Magnolia Dr. Here's a link and the map of where it's located. Close to Tyler St not Shell Harbor. This was via someone else's search effort from another site.

http://whitepages.anywho.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Overstreet&qs=TN&qz=32189

I hope this is allowed. If not, let me know.
This is his sister, check her out on myspace. She has a pic of her little brother. He has another sister also.

Dr Know if you go downstairs to the Magnolia thread, a couple of weeks before the recent search, E_U_R brought us this myspace information and Ger has pictures of the various versions of the address. The consensus was that the address was the one off of Shell Harbor.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

For me at least, any uncertainty was removed when the search began and these two article came out:

The area being searched is around Shell Harbour Road, close to where Misty Croslin’s parents lived on Magnolia Drive before Haleigh disappeared. Her father said Overstreet had stayed at the residence before.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Carl Brown, who lives in the neighborhood, said a deputy yelled at him to leave when he walked toward where the search was launched.

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

Hope this helps.

Dr Know if you go downstairs to the Magnolia thread, a couple of weeks before the recent search, E_U_R brought us this myspace information and Ger has pictures of the various versions of the address. The consensus was that the address was the one off of Shell Harbor.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

For me at least, any uncertainty was removed when the search began and these two article came out:

Hope this helps.

I totally agree with you Papa. Many are still argueing that this is not the correct Magnolia, but the neighbors comments are good enough for me and I stand by my post that states it is 5.68 or whatever miles and not 3 like Chelsea says. Thanks much for posting the links!

i am aware of the search for Magnolia and how it was determined to be the one by Shell Harbor, Cpapa. I just found that interesting that Joe's sister is linked to that address and the map showed the other Magnolia close to Tyler.

i am aware of the search for Magnolia and how it was determined to be the one by Shell Harbor, Cpapa. I just found that interesting that Joe's sister is linked to that address and the map showed the other Magnolia close to Tyler.

Now that we know Shell Harbor is considered Satsuma, it doesn't help with this Magnolia stuff.

I now have FOUR Magnolias in Satsuma. I am going with the one by the Shell Harbor for several reasons, mainly Chelsa saying she lived 3 miles from Green and assuming she doens't know distance real well. And because she said to check 309 which leads directly to Magnolia and Shell Harbor.They also may know a shortcut to 309 which would shorten the 4+ miles from Green. The Magnolia off of the River Estate area (in back of Tyler) may be too pricey to rent..have to check on that.

At some point though, Lisa and Hank lived close to MM as he said they used to be his neighbors. He lives in San Mateo on Sunglow. There is a Magnolia up that way but not real close to him.

I totally agree with you Papa. Many are still argueing that this is not the correct Magnolia, but the neighbors comments are good enough for me and I stand by my post that states it is 5.68 or whatever miles and not 3 like Chelsea says. Thanks much for posting the links!

Who lives off of Shell, timmy or Lisa?

NO private information about non-players. There is a thread in the parking lot for discussion about Magnolia with associated information.

I'm confused...are we or are we not able to discuss who lives where?

I'm confused...are we or are we not able to discuss who lives where?

The rule is only is they have been named in mainstream media. This person could or could not be a relative. There are many people with that last name in PC and we don't know for sure what the relationship is. We never give the personal information of a non-player and use initials only!

The only association of this person has been a phone book page. It isn't like Katrina for example who we have heard on tapes and is the mother of Hope and the employer/aunt of Ronald.

There is a thread in the Parking Lot specifically for the sleuthing out of this addy based on information found.

I'm going to allow the information in general terms without names used.

Example the property could have been rented/owned by a relative. All else goes into the parking lot.

Okay if we are to assume that misty lived at that property because the neighbor said she lived therw with her parents, can somebody please tell me where Chelsea and timmy lived and if you can't tell tell me because it is a public forum, would you please email me or pm me. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back