2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that we know Shell Harbor is considered Satsuma, it doesn't help with this Magnolia stuff.

I now have FOUR Magnolias in Satsuma. I am going with the one by the Shell Harbor for several reasons, mainly Chelsa saying she lived 3 miles from Green and assuming she doens't know distance real well. And because she said to check 309 which leads directly to Magnolia and Shell Harbor.They also may know a shortcut to 309 which would shorten the 4+ miles from Green. The Magnolia off of the River Estate area (in back of Tyler) may be too pricey to rent..have to check on that.

At some point though, Lisa and Hank lived close to MM as he said they used to be his neighbors. He lives in San Mateo on Sunglow. There is a Magnolia up that way but not real close to him.

Well I could go a step farther and throw in Sweet Magnolia too.

I posted that info about a person that lived on a Magnolia with one of the players last name. Didn't know it was a well known fact and my apologies grandmaj. Found it interesting.

I will have to give up on these addys. It has been fourteen months and these people lie and move around like gypsys..

Pretty obvous we are not to know where the mother, father, one son and his wife actually live. Tommy is the only one we know for sure. Media heads will not ask either.

An investigator reporter should know.

(BBM)
I will have to give up on these addys. It has been fourteen months and these people lie and move around like gypsys..

Pretty obvous we are not to know where the mother, father, one son and his wife actually live. Tommy is the only one we know for sure. Media heads will not ask either.

An investigator reporter should know.

:waitasec: What are those?? Don't have too many of those anymore - the ones who are get protective/no trespassing orders served against them when they ask questions... :banghead:

New-Age Journalism - No Questions Allowed! :snooty:

BBM....I have had that place on my mind all day long....

One question... Anyone know if a gun can be melted down in a crematorium?
Is the temp high enough? I looked but couldn't find any information...All just my opinion...

Generally crematoriums get up to about 1800/1900 degrees F I think. Probably need upwards of 2500 degree F to melt the tool-steels that firearms are made from.

The caveat being that guns like the Glock and other modern polymer (plastic) guns will melt at a much lower temperature however, those guns still have metallic components in them. You would need a forge where the heat is very concentrated in a small area and a crematorium doesnt do that. JMHO

There is a public boat ramp in San Mateo right off 17. Sorry I can't remember the name of it but it is the one where Watts Funeral Home got caught dumping medical waste from their crematorium facility. Will see if it comes to me, been a while. I took the google tour of it, it is considerably more remote than Shell harbour boat ramp.

ETA - Pico Road Boat Ramp

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=aLo5QTHe0j1wydWdB9xuJg&cbp=12,229.46,,0,5.09

These people have no regard for laws or the environment; dropping medical waste could be a real problem in the water there...omg.

Okay, so there is a public dock in san matero. Lisa and hank sr lived in San Mateo (don't know time period) when they were neighbors with the victim MM on Sunglow Rc.

The real kicker is there is a Magnolia right near the river in San Mater which happens to be 2.9 miles from Green Lane. This is why I though the Croslins lived at this particular Magnolia.

What about the neighbor whose gun it was Lisa and Tommy stole, then replaced? Wasn't he Lisa and Hank Sr's neighbor?

Yes, Debs, which is my point. At one time around 2009, lisa and hank lived in san mateo near MM on Sunglow. We need these addresses...

Chelsea really shook up the mess with her declaration of living 3 miles from ron and misty. I thought she was way down in Crescent City near Flagler or Bunnell which was their residence at one time. Both Lisa and Hank sr. and timmy and Chelsea were listed as living in those areas. When did they move to ......???

The exact distance from 202 Green lane to the Shell Harbor boat ramp is 5.3 miles.
There are NO SHORT CUTS to get from Green Lane to Shell Harbor/Magnolia. NONE.

IF Hank and Lisa lived on the Magnolia behind Tyler, it would have been much closer than 3 miles...it's just a couple of streets over with a secluded senior (55 and older) modular home community in between.

The utterance of 3 miles from Green Lane would fit with the Magnolia off of Shell Harbor, in this instance, IMO and I just think that CC is as bad as I am in approximating distance... I have to use the mileage trip meter...

Here's something else to consider... Some locals refer to the Sunglow residence area as SATSUMA and then you have others who call it San Mateo. Just depends on who you talk to, locally. Technically speaking, there are no lines to define where the boundaries begin and end...they all sort of merge together.
Same thing goes with the Paradise Shores area, where I'm under the impression that TC/CC lived. It's just outside of the Crescent City limits...But it is also considered to be Lake Como/Pomona Park area as well... Confused yet? LOL Being a local, we normally define a specific area by the community or subdivision that one lives in, rather than a broader sense of an area... Like as an example; Hoot Owl Ridge area is a community/subdivision that more or less runs from the base of the Dunns Creek Bridge and runs horizontal with Hwy. 17...there are two entrances to that area from Hwy. 17 one at the base of Dunns Creek Bridge and further south, on Kingston...(just past the Sheriff's sub station in Satsuma)... The area that HaLeigh and her family lived at we locals refer to more commonly as 'Hermits Cove area' but it's all in Satsuma...

I meant to add that the cost of rent either at Sunglow or Magnolia off of Shell Harbor OR for the most part anywhere is about 450 to 650 a month...this doesn't include first/last/security deposits. Many places in this instance, don't require a first or last...the places that are for rent, just aren't that nice, to require that...AND this is a POOR county and people can't afford to come up with all of that...

Yes, Debs, which is my point. At one time around 2009, lisa and hank lived in san mateo near MM on Sunglow. We need these addresses...

Chelsea really shook up the mess with her declaration of living 3 miles from ron and misty. I thought she was way down in Crescent City near Flagler or Bunnell which was their residence at one time. Both Lisa and Hank sr. and timmy and Chelsea were listed as living in those areas. When did they move to ......???
They lived next door to 204.

These people have no regard for laws or the environment; dropping medical waste could be a real problem in the water there...omg.

Okay, so there is a public dock in san matero. Lisa and hank sr lived in San Mateo (don't know time period) when they were neighbors with the victim MM on Sunglow Rc.

The real kicker is there is a Magnolia right near the river in San Mater which happens to be 2.9 miles from Green Lane. This is why I though the Croslins lived at this particular Magnolia.
The Pico Rd boat ramp is about five miles from the address on Sunglow.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...oid=aLo5QTHe0j1wydWdB9xuJg&cbp=11,276.67,,0,5

The Pico Rd boat ramp is about five miles from the address on Sunglow.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...oid=aLo5QTHe0j1wydWdB9xuJg&cbp=11,276.67,,0,5

Is that the only public boat dock in Satsuma near San Mateo. This Pico dock is in East Palatka. The Magnolia st that is 3 miles from Green Lane practically sits in water. It is very close and it looks as if canals run through all the streets there.

Thank you, I guess or was hoping that Magnolia st near San Mateo had a boat dock. Do you think it is all privately owned docks there? I am looking at a map but might need a better one..

Is that the only public boat dock in Satsuma near San Mateo. This Pico dock is in East Palatka. The Magnolia st that is 3 miles from Green Lane practically sits in water. It is very close and it looks as if canals run through all the streets there.

Thank you, I guess or was hoping that Magnolia st near San Mateo had a boat dock. Do you think it is all privately owned docks there? I am looking at a map but might need a better one..
Ger would know more about the boat launches, but I'm still looking for one in San Mateo.

Okay if we are to assume that misty lived at that property because the neighbor said she lived therw with her parents, can somebody please tell me where Chelsea and timmy lived and if you can't tell tell me because it is a public forum, would you please email me or pm me. Thanks.

Chelsea mentioned on NG a few weeks ago that she was living in Crescent City when Haleigh went missing. Several miles from Ron's MH and Tommy's.
I map quested Crescent City to Satsuma and it's about 17-21 miles. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

"Snip" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I told them that Joe, when he was staying in Satsuma with us -- I lived in Crescent City, a little bit farther, but it`s all in the same area. He stayed at Tommy`s house for a few days until him and Ronald had had that falling out regarding the gun that he had stolen that was recovered. From there, he went and stayed at Lisa and Hank`s house. There was a car accident and Hank was airlifted off to Gainesville. I`m talking about Hank, senior.

I just checked the incident report and the victim does say Lisa and Hank lived next door but had moved prior to August 2009...but they still drove over there to use his phone.

I wonder when they moved from Sunglow to Satsuma on Magnolia and then to Tommy's.

I keep thinking it was Chelsea that lived near that dock at Shell Harbor. I am stuck on this. Yep I always thought thath Crescent City was not near Satsuma but 17 miles south. Now, we have Chelsea saying she lived in Satsuma one day and the next day she says she lived in Crescent City and it is the same area, according to her. HOWEVER, she claims she only lived three miles from ron and misty.

I don't think I can handle much more of the case. These people are nuts and that's the better ones, the others are [unusual people] and the rest are [too]. We have been sitting here for fifteen months with no facts and people who give facts confuse us with the names of cities, mileage, inability to tell time from a clock or remember what occurred minutes ago, no less days.

On top of that these persons of illogic and [unusual-ness] manage to partake in drugs and carry guns. And we are supposed to get inside their heads and figure out what they did and why they did it without any verifiable facts and the LE says NOTHING.

I am now officially a DooDoo Bird..

I just checked the incident report and the victim does say Lisa and Hank lived next door but had moved prior to August 2009...but they still drove over there to use his phone.

I wonder when they moved from Sunglow to Satsuma on Magnolia and then to Tommy's.

I keep thinking it was Chelsea that lived near that dock at Shell Harbor. I am stuck on this. Yep I always thought thath Crescent City was not near Satsuma but 17 miles south. Now, we have Chelsea saying she lived in Satsuma one day and the next day she says she lived in Crescent City and it is the same area, according to her. HOWEVER, she claims she only lived three miles from ron and misty.
I've been trying to piece that together without luck. Personally, I'm pretty satisfied with the Magnolia address near Shell Harbor but I've been following your lead on this just in case. lol

I'm starting to wonder if Hank and Lisa used the Magnolia address as a permanent one, rather than as their own personal and current address because they move around so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back