2010.04.30-Nancy Grace - Art Harris to have huge breaking news tonight.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was more of him basically saying that MC wasn't home. But then again, I don't know.
That would make sense. I was only thinking of him placing himself at the scene.

My jaw dropped when I saw that....guess NG got some inside info from Gma H. on the piece of wood specs....never heard 2x4 before tonite.

IIRC, the first time that FH told that scenario it was NG's interpretation that became the "2X4". Unless I am misremembering. :)

Did PCSO make an announcement to "Main Street Media" back in October that "Tommy went to Ron's House" or did this information ONLY come from Art Harris?

There should also be a tie-in to a call from RC to Croslin's/ToC in close proximity, if anything of this is true?
IIRC, initially he said he was sent over there by RC who couldn't reach MC on the phone ~ so yes, I agree, there should be phone records.

Could lying be a planned strategy from their attorneys? Both MC and her brother, ToC, are claiming to not be guilty of killing Haleigh. Because of all the lies/confusion, juries (like some of us on WS) can't decide which one actually killed Haleigh. Juries then find both Misty and Tommy not not guilty. (?)

I'm going to have to watch it again. I got lost.

What is Chelsea saying happened after 10 PM? (10:15) Has she provided an alibi for him before now?

When did she make that comment about FH not having anything to do with the grandkids for 7 yrs, but there is a picture of FH and MC on FH's wall where MC is a teen not 10 yrs old.

I don't know if he is saying he never went. Or that 10 wasn't the time he was there because of babysitting.

I missed Chelsea's comments. But I was referring to Lindsy and assuming (yeah I know ;) ) that LE would have interviewed Lindsy and Tommy right off the bat as they lived so close. So just thinking out loud that they got Lindsy's statements and must have been believable enough as Tommy didn't come up with the 10 o'clock visit until he was forced to.

This was a hard show to follow and understand. I kept trying to understand if it is live or not. Came here to try and understand. I believe LE has the phone transcripts, and hopefully that includes all the croslins phones in order to hopefully piece together alibis, truths in the stories their being given which keeps changing. That should keep some of that nights timeline in some perspective for LE, so they don't have to solely rely on any of the players testimonies.

I honestly don't know who to believe at this point. GGM Sykes seems to be the calm, not falling for every word spoken concerning the case. I agree with Marc K., Ron and Crystals decisions about needing some kind of proof. As sadly, too many are not being truthful and causing this case to be mixed up. Thanks posters for bringing me some clarity, I tried hard to understand during the show.

We don't know if there was a 2x4 in the MH, do we? I know there is a little uncertainty about whether or not there was a "brick"...:)

The phone records tell a story. You can bet on that. Now why LE hasn't nailed all these players down is what gets me. I'm thinking because all these phone records are for cells and I looked at the towers for the area - since all of them were "close in proximity" - as far as a residences, work, boat dock, etc. LE can't be sure where EXACTLY each player was - does that make any sense?

:wave:

I just got here. Oh dear! Thanks so much to you all who could be here early & transcribe/comment on the 1st show, I'm gonna go read back & see if I should tape the later re-showing... and all I can say is

THIS BETTER BE GOOD !!!!
:biggrin:

I missed Chelsea's comments. But I was referring to Lindsy and assuming (yeah I know ;) ) that LE would have interviewed Lindsy and Tommy right off the bat as they lived so close. So just thinking out loud that they got Lindsy's statements and must have been believable enough as Tommy didn't come up with the 10 o'clock visit until he was forced to.

Oh for pete's sake HH. I am so flippin confuzzled with this story do you realize I paired Chelsea and Tommy?

I am officially losing my marbles! LOL

Okay I meant Lindsey but you read me anyway. Thanks! :)

I just don't get that at all. Why would he lie and tell LE he was there at 10pm? That's doesn't make sense if he did not actually go over there. I'm starting to think he told them that he was there at 10p at first and has just changed the time, KWIM? I think TC has pushed the time back. He admitted to being over there but I don't think we heard the correct time. It just feels wrong, KWIM?

What about someone from Tyler seeing Haleigh at about 2am?

That's why I think he has changed the time...to maybe about 1-2am. IMO, he would have to, to clarify what we heard from the 911 call. That has always thrown me off....TC saying he was there at 10p and then later on 911 call someone from Tyler verifying last seeing Haleigh at 2a. It just wasn't adding up.

I think something was going on about 2a and in order for Tommy to distance himself from whatever was happening, he placed himself there.....but long before whatever was going on at 2a. Does that make sense? I think he is now denying the time he went there, not that he didn't go there at all. JMO though

Just wanted to add: If TC is now denying the time that he went there, IMO, I would be more inclined to believe this new version of events. We all know that TC knows something but I think he was trying to stay out of it at first.

What I'm getting from tonight's show.

I know I saw that banner on the show tonight that read "Tommy and Misty won't be arrested".

I heard Tommy's attorney state that Tommy knows what happened that night and that he is dying for an arrest to be made in this case. If it's Tommy's attorney and he's making that statement - apparantly the arrest he's dying for is NOT Tommy. So, if I take the show to mean what I think it did, the only ones left are Joe or Ron. Am I off in my thinking?

Okay, so wait... the first part of the breaking news is that Tommy LIED.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

omg, I might lose my dinner by the 10th post of this thread!!

ETA: Oh Oh OH !!! MISTY lied too!!! :rolling:

ETA again: Hold on, hold on, here it comes .... :laugh:THEY ALL LIED !!!

ETA: Tommy & Misty will not be arrested. :waitasec: Huh? If they shouldn't be arrested, what's up with the lying? protecting someone? who? Timmy????

These :censored: people make me so sick. I flipped on NG really quickly to see what she was covering and I see breaking news in the Haleigh case. I get excited... until I listen for a few minutes and realize it is nothing. Yet Again! How do these players live with themselves... how can they sleep at night. I just don't get it but I am glad that I don't. It means I still have some humanity left in me.

Case needs to be taken completely out of PCSO and FDLE' hands...ASAP.

Don't know about y'all but I got the REAL BOMBSHELL tonight... No one will be arrested or charged with Haleigh's death since a body can't be produced
Ron C will get away with murder....And his family won't ever be implicated or tried for obstruction of justice...JMO

What I'm getting from tonight's show.

I know I saw that banner on the show tonight that read "Tommy and Misty won't be arrested".

I heard Tommy's attorney state that Tommy knows what happened that night and that he is dying for an arrest to be made in this case. If it's Tommy's attorney and he's making that statement - apparantly the arrest he's dying for is NOT Tommy. So, if I take the show to mean what I think it did, the only ones left are Joe or Ron. Am I off in my thinking?

Baznme, I'm going to actually watch it next time instead of listening and typing.

I'll look for the banner.

Patty will probably have taped it too.

IIRC, the first time that FH told that scenario it was NG's interpretation that became the "2X4". Unless I am misremembering. :)

I can't find NG mentioning 2x4 in transcripts...maybe it was in her blog or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14