2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, GA knows how this will end for KC, and it's not happy ever after.

Quite frankly.
Quite frankly.

If I had the time, I would count how many times he says this...hope I never have to hear those two words again.

:banghead:

I keep expecting JP to interrupt Jose one of those times he says "Quite Frankly" and say, "My dear, I don't give a damn!" lol

Quite frankly.
Quite frankly.

If I had the time, I would count how many times he says this...hope I never have to hear those two words again.

:banghead:

OMG!!! I sooooo agree with you! QUITE FRANKLY if I had a dime for every time I've heard JB say "QUITE FRANKLY" --- I'd be a freaking billionaire!!

Please find a new phrase JB.....p--lease!

moo

I keep expecting JP to interrupt Jose one of those times he says "Quite Frankly" and say, "My dear, I don't give a damn!" lol

LOL, needed that laugh...and this needed more than a thanks...

JB watch your tail feathers boy :croc:

Justice For Caylee :woohoo:

Come trial time, I'll be munching on Popcorn covered with Junior Mints and Muddy Bears ( Chocolate covered Gummi Bears) and Reese's peanut butter cups.

I feel sorry for Caylee and Casey's friends

Lol! They sure have! Thanks for the logo pic! Pretty sure that's what he is wearing.
GeorgesShirt.jpg

Man.....GA looks worn. He does not look like a man who is doing very well at all. As I've said before, his reaction at hearing the verdict, as well as the choice of punishment from the jury worries me greatly. I hope he will be well guarded. To say the least.

moo

I agree. The purpose of Judge Perry asking JB to rearrange his motion and list what he "specifically" wants is so that the SA office can provide it, show it's been provided, or say no based on discovery.

He is requiring JB to narrow it down to what he wants that he doesn't have and "everything" just isn't going to cut the mustard anymore. Because according the the Judge........there's a difference between a crime scene tech and a lab, and an expert and a collector of evidence. He also politely reminded JB AGAIN that he isn't entitled to EVERYTHING.

Of course.......he is entitled to "ask".

but how many times....................:waitasec:

Praying that the photos of KC partying after Caylee's death be presented to the jury. Really wished Honorable Judge Perry would have decided on this today.

Hi everyone,

I have a question for anyone who is willing to answer. Can someone give me the actual in session link that covered this case. I can get to in sessions but can't get to the live feeds or even any of the past videos on casey. I am on dial up and very slow and also very computer illiterite (sp) but I am really trying to get ready for tomorrow's hearing. Or maybe if there is just an audio live feed I could hear that.. TY all so much for reporting all the hearings so ones like me can read what is going on anyway..

But I would GREATLY appreciate anyones help and /or advice in this matter..
TYIA
sweets

Both. Concerned the jury will know what Casey was doing while Caylee was "missing".

I thought JBP meant he was concerned about some of the pictures of ICA prior to June 16th, such as ICA relieving herself in the alley, beside the toilet after upchucking, the no clothes party. Maybe a bit prejudicial?

Lol! They sure have! Thanks for the logo pic! Pretty sure that's what he is wearing.
GeorgesShirt.jpg

This is a little off topic sorry. Just wondering do you happen to know about what time this was in the hearing? I see Cindy bending down, like she is reaching for something. I also see another corrections officer sitting behind Cindy and George. I wonder if Cindy passed a note to that officer and the other officer came and got it? TIA :blowkiss:
Discussion regarding the note passing here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104343"]2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Justice For Caylee :woohoo:

Come trial time, I'll be munching on Popcorn covered with Junior Mints and Muddy Bears ( Chocolate covered Gummi Bears) and Reese's peanut butter cups.

I feel sorry for Caylee and Casey's friends

That sounds good. I'll have my large bottle of extra strength tylenol and one of those big box jugs of wine.....

can't even imagine how judge perry managed to keep a straight face there.

in regard to mockingbird i thought i heard jose mention black people in balcony - omg- is he doing a racial division on casey case?

Wow, watching that clip was a surprise! A very changed and subdued Baez talking here. Not even one smirk - and he looked exhausted. It looks like two things have happened - he read the post interview press from last week, and he's had some pretty intensive lessons from a media coach somewhere. Maybe both Mason and Ms Lyon(s) gave him a "now hear this" lecture.

well...quite frankly....he didn't make a lot of headway in court today...think of it this way--when this judge says we will move along and get things going that is what he means..I think he isn't used to have to work this hard this often..the judge got him on that budget meeting held very quickly (that seemed to shock him at that time...) then all these other hearings...think he was used to just nothing and everything is coming to a head---IYKWIM?

I think Ja tried the argument he made to Strickland that it was out of his jurisdiction and out of the courts jurisdiction and that the defense would have to go to those states and start their own legal approach to get the bench notes. IIRC the Judge did not fall for this, he said something like if it falls under 3.20 the discovery laws, then there are options. So, I believe JA has finally lost that argument. The court may have more power to get records than the State would like us to know. IMO

If I recall from when this was first talked about when Strickland was the judge in this case I believe he also instructed JB to use the proper channels in acquiring the information he was needing by following the proper procedure for doing so in that state. I think it has been well established from these newer hearings that JB and Co. have not done much of anything in this case. Being this far into it (approx 2 years) they should be much much farther along then they are. Strickland also said that information such as that held by Oakridge and the FBI was out of the courts jurisdiction. What JA was saying is not an argument based on his personal opinion, but based on procedural guidelines. The SA's office may also be more willing to work with and help JB in this endeavor if JB would be willing to work with the SA's office. Just a question... Has the defense released anything in terms of discovery? Keep in mind they are under the same obligation to release their evidence to the SA.

JB has pretty much established he wants others to do his leg work for him. There are numerous examples such as the TES records. The court has repeatedly told JB what needs to be done to get the records and evidence he needs. It is going to require him to actually do some work for the 90k he has received on this case.... hmm imagine having to do actually work for your pay.... what a novel concept. JB was ordered to clarify his needs for the court.

A blanket "I want everything" isn't going to work because as has been stated some things are not open for discovery and others are out of the courts jurisdiction. It's been stated numerous times and it's not exactly a hard concept to understand. Not sure why JB doesn't get it by now. This judge wants specifics so he can make the best, most informed ruling he can.

in regard to mockingbird i thought i heard jose mention black people in balcony - omg- is he doing a racial division on casey case?

Wouldn't surprise me---his buddy GR seems to interject that in lots of various cases and such...----and remember jb has stated that he is/was (?) a up and coming hispanic atty...(not exact quote but he has stated that)--that was when the Judge quickly shut him down and said get to the point...he does ramble....

GeorgesShirt.jpg

LOL! Sure looks like the logo. But we already knew that GA is supporting 'his team' !

This is a little off topic sorry. Just wondering do you happen to know about what time this was in the hearing? I see Cindy bending down, like she is reaching for something. I also see another corrections officer sitting behind Cindy and George. I wonder if Cindy passed a note to that officer and the other officer came and got it? TIA :blowkiss:
Discussion regarding the note passing here: 2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.wftv.com/video/23505934/index.html at 30:32

Discussion regarding the note passing here: 2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This shot is from about 30:30 of part one of the hearings.

JB likes to use "quite frankly", "absolutely", "and I'm not exaggerating", "this is different". He qualifies every statement IMO becasue he either knows it's BS, or he isn't confident in his answers.

Somebody else, cough cough, likes to qualify their statements too. Who was that again????????

Now.....CM is fond of......"I'm just an old guy", "what was that I'm old and my hearing isn't what it used to be", and "say that again".

I would HATE to be behind CM in a drive through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member