Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is AL arguing the DP??
I thought that was the motion JP denied right before the break.

Going out on a limb here...just by the look of JP....DENIED. :)

I'm not impressed with AL. She should be a politiican, she can spin with the best of them.

Did you see Lyon(s) scrambling when HHJP said what if she is found guilty of count two?

I saw her thinking....Ack, count 2, count2, what the heck is count 2....LOL
Mumble. mumble oh yeah, I remember now, continue....

AL: hearsay and prejudice in this case have overridden the fact that every witness in this case said Casey Anthony was a good mother

It's been a long time since I've gone over the initial testimony of her closest associates, but I can tell you AH had some reservations about her decisions about bringing Caylee to "poker and drinking parties". Her mother is known, by KC's own words to her friends/brother, to think she was NOT a good mother. And AL & his roommate often asked her why she was not with her daughter. And these are the ones I can think of just off the top of my head, from a year and a half ago..... So.....I don't think we can make thiis "sweeping" remark about KC being a good mother at this time by every witness in this case. JMHO.

Is she arguing the DP still?
Is she arguing to change the Florida Constitution....?

JA, the motion should be denied...short and to the point...

For those of you that cannot see I wish you could. Judge P's face is quite amusing today. He has no choice but hear these Motions, and he will rule according to the law, but his face is quite amusing as he listens to AL ramble and try to argue, at times mis-argue, her point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13