2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her attorneys SHOULD have told her any motion to get rid of DP would be denied. I think they did, as someone pointed out she did not cry then.

Tears on again when deputy steps over.

wow, she's all over the place this morning isn't she, crying, stoic, happily chatting away with attorneys after the motion was denied and now sobbing...yeah, she's swinging like a pendulum.

okay--is it me or do others wipe there fingers after they get those tears?????:waitasec:

I wonder what was said ... to make her cry in the huddle?

Maybe they told her the truth -

that all these motions are nothing more than Hail Mary long passes and not to expect ANY OF THEM to be granted. They are arguing them to preserve the record in re. appellate issues.

Can see KC tissue now, she definitely had mascara on...trying to look good for the camera. Note to self: buy waterproof from the commissary next time.

JP is back

I wish I knew how to lip read

Me too. I hope someone does. (That is why CM was holding the binder up to his face when they were in the huddle. He knows someone can lip read out there.)

For what it's worth, I am against the death penalty. That said, a parent who tapes their baby's face, then tosses her out like trash, doesn't deserve to breathe air - be it free or prison. I remember JA's compelling argument as to why this was a death penalty case when he described how Caylee's killer may have stared into her eyes while the three pieces of duct tape was applied.

I know my position is an argument from emotions, and I'm at peace with that.

Back from recess....KC working up good tears

JB looks on in approval at her performance

I agree, I have posted here a lot regarding her complete "blank" regarding Caylee. I suspect trauma or mental or medical condition personally, or possibly more drug usage during late June early July than has been revealed. She was still very, very strange at the time of her arrest, totally vacant expression, only wanted to speak to Tony. It was totally weird.

Respectfullyl snipped. She's STILL weird! She doesn't react AT ALL when they are discussing Caylee's remains, skeleton, murder. Nothing zippo zilch nada.

I wish I knew how to lip read

Right after JP denied the motion, it looked to me like Al said to KC "I'm sorry" and KC nodded and said "That's okay" then she was just chatting away with her attorneys like they were discussing last weeks news...and now the water works...:waitasec:

HHJP is not going to humor Ms. Lyon's long-winded hullabaloo too much longer, I don't care how much she kisses his behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver